Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) (40068 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
rem44:
Governors(mainly those from northern part of Nigeria) yesterday met with National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno,Buratai and other Service Chiefs.

Present at the meeting with el-Rufai,Tambuwal and others.The details of the meeting is yet to known

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/northern-governors-meet-national.html?m=1

Was this meeting chaired by the once called common commissioner?

These people are up to something. Let is not be that Yaradua case is reloading.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
There is danger..

Like i said before, Prof. Osibanjo must be strong, he should not allow anybody intimidate him. Southern Nigeria must come together now and support Osibanjo. The entire plot is to stop him from being the substantive president of Nigeria..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by drss2(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:
That is it. All the security Chiefs are from the North.
d dullard leaving top security appointments in d north was for a moment like dis wia they will get togeda n do their meeting n plan evil (islamization of nigeria) without any problem or eaves droping from christians. dat is d singular reason why d vice president himself was not present yet, d national security adviser to d president n chief of defence staff buratai wia present n d meeting was done inside aso rock. one will wonder why they organize d meeting inside aso rock.

12 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, the guy na APC member?
Yes.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Adaodogwu(f): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2017
fingers crossed
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by modath(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
When i was screaming against all the service Chiefs being from the north some yorubas like mo were harrasing me that competence should be the main criteria.[img][/img]

Now we can see the devil in action, how many of these meetings have they invited the CDS? NONE.

THESE meetings are never about Southern Kaduna rather its about buhari deteriating health

If you are asked to present evidence now to back up, you will either revert to una usual recidivism propaganda or divert attention totally... Hate mongering is like oxygen to you lots, no hope of redemption!!

Cc. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ....

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by lovat(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
modath:

If you are asked to present evidence now to back up, you will either revert to una usual recidivism propaganda or divert attention totally... Hate mongering is like oxygen to you lots, no hope of redemption!!

Cc. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ....
Are you taking back your words or you are calling the mods to arrest me for your old comments?

Were you not the one screaming competence above sentiments here? Don't change the music to Reggae because this RnB is bae

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Something big is about to happen
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by I888(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
When will SW governors hold a meeting with Buratai and the NSA, when will south south governors hold a meeting with NSA and COAS ..yeye dey smell it's clear this Northern governors has set themselves to be a shadow Federal Govt while the rest of us look
you are just realising this? Since this creation of this country, the North has always had upper hand. Why do they have the HIGHEST number of presidents that has ruled this country?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Matters arising;

1) how to defend foreign herdsmen against Nigerians should Nigerians decide to defend themselves

2) how to overthrow osibanjo should buhari not come back from the hospital alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by mykeljosef: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by linkers: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Why all this meetings of the recent days?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by suxkill: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Love Machine:
No.It is how to replace osibanjo.Why is the media not part of the meeting if it is about curbing Fulani herdsmen killers.Moreover,IG and commissioner of police in Kaduna state ought to be present not coas.

Bro,me too the reason the matter.

Meanwhile i still the observe the reason why these Fulani herdsmen are holding a meeting without their acting presido.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017
After all the secret meetings, truth will surely prevail soon

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017
rem44:
Governors(mainly those from northern part of Nigeria) yesterday met with National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno,Buratai and other Service Chiefs.

Present at the meeting with el-Rufai,Tambuwal and others.The details of the meeting is yet to known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/northern-governors-meet-national.html?m=1

Scheming to kill vice president osinbajo! Its all to ensure osinbajo does not succeed buhari if he dies.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by najoke: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017
tankara1010:
Afonjas think these people care about them. By the time they are done with Osinbanjo, he will run out of the Villa without slippers.
Dumb zombiepod as usual. ..programmed to type Afonja up and down.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Something fishy is going on here

My brother, what is going on is more than FISHY, infact this is Smelly of another Yar Aduaic propaganda!
What with these rumors of the North pressuring VP Yemi Osinbanjo to resign (wt strong suspicion of PMB having.... fill in d gap, bro).

May God save Nigeria from any impending disaster or crisis.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by me69: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
When i was screaming against all the service Chiefs being from the north some yorubas like modath were harrasing me that competence should be the main criteria.

Now we can see the devil in action, how many of these meetings have they invited the CDS? NONE.

THESE meetings are never about Southern Kaduna rather its about buhari deteriating health
all service chiefs are not from the north. There is 1 for each zones SW SE NC NE and no one from NW except DSS ( not traditionally included among "service chiefs" )

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
Matters arising;

1) how to defend foreign herdsmen against Nigerians should Nigerians decide to defend themselves

2) how to overthrow osibanjo should buhari not come back from the hospital alive

Overthrow keh, na eliminate. Them go kill am ni! That's why the are involving army.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
obinoral1179:
let me remind you incase you you don't remember. Ajonjas like wole soyinka, femi falana make sure the senate used the doctrine of necessity in making sure Goodluck became a substantive president. No Tribe will chased afonjas away infact they are going to pledge their allegiance to him if anything happens to bubu.
wat is ds one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2017
This their meeting nah every day
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Kdon2:

Overthrow keh, na eliminate. Them go kill am ni! That's why the are involving army.
this year is gonna be interesting, well I feel something big is about to hit this country, southerners have to watch not just their back in the presence of northerners but their front as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Truth801(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
For once I hope the rumour is true
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by realprof(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Foul play everywia Northerners will not kill us
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2017
To me these people are anticipating the demise of PMB and plotting how not to allow the VP from assuming the office of the president. No wonder the clamor for Oshibajo to resign.Nigeria belongs to all of us.They have made their choice and if by providence PMB departs Oshibajo will rule in his stead.They should get that into their heads.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Halo22: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Northerners and their political antics. I said it earlier that Osinbajo has no knowledge of fundamental politics, even with his professorship. He should better consult GEJ in this very situation cos if what my mind is telling me happens, then there is big quagmire for him. What could make the northern governors gather with COAS and other service chiefs in the absence of the acting president......We just dey watch.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by austinbrown: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
The truth be say Buhari Don die, they are just looking for a way to cos trouble, osibanjo should be very very careful

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2017
This meeting is clearly evil, nobody can tell me otherwise.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Defaramade:
Competence my foot. We no dey even see Omenka here again cheesy

The clown don exile himself from nairaland. cheesy
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
one thing i like about these Northerners is that they are so united. you all will see that after the series of meetings, they will unanimously agree on one thing but down south, there can never be a united south because of tribal intolerance especially from the East. more so, there is no common language in the south as there is in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by me69: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
I888:
you are just realising this? Since this creation of this country, the North has always had upper hand. Why do they have the HIGHEST number of presidents that has ruled this country?

North is composed of 3 geopolitical zones NC(7 states including FCT), NW(6 states), NE( 7 states). While the entire SW has 5 states, SS has 6 small states, SE has 4 small states. So if each political zones are equally represented in the political sphere of this country, for every 6 presidents at least 3 most come from the North. If federal character must apply 50% of all senior appointments must be from the North. Do you agree?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
There is danger..

Like i said before, Prof. Osibanjo must be strong, he should not allow anybody intimidate him. Southern Nigeria must come together now and support Osibanjo. The entire plot is to stop him from being the substantive president of Nigeria..

Leave Ss/se out of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner / Shina Peller Arrested And Detained By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.