Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Things Nigerian HR's Need To Stop Doing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Things Nigerian HR's Need To Stop Doing (11301 Views)

Open Letter To Nigerian HR Managers/recruiters. / 5 Productive Things Nigerian Graduates Can Do During Weekends / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Things Nigerian HR's Need To Stop Doing by BiafranBushBoy: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
geekybabe:

And then i move on to something else. And the company has to start d process all over. Laying off and recruiting within 2 months. Reduced productivity..wasted effort. .bad image for company if they keep laying off staff intermittently.

Things that could have been avoided if an HR did a responsible job from scratch. Fact is those silly HR questions are mostly asked entry level pple. If its an experienced hire, like say a managing role, do they ask this unnecessary questions??

Hahahah... You are very funny Bro. and who told you all these?

Let me give you a little secret you don't know.

When a company are done with interviews, they arrange the people that are successful in a specific order.

Now the first person is sent a congratulations message, and he works there for like 2 months and is fired... believe me when I say this.

"They already have back-up plans especially when you are not holding any key position"

They have nothing to lose and even you too if you had a back-up plan too.

That's it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Cummins Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Have Started Work At Your PPA / PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.