Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (62662 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by northvietnam(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
after reading the story, the only thing I was hearing is in my ears is

wake keeping....

wake keeping....

wake keeping....
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Praktikals(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
After God, fear women
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Onogiede(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Am quite & shy but n't to the extent of a woman having eagle be4 me
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by ironheart(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kill her now they will say he is a murderer
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by muller102(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
That can only happen in lagos.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by majorbravo: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
That story is fake, the address on google maps doesnt exist. Plus he is just a tenant

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Iranu!, only you are impotent and can't man up.

what kind of a man would allow his cheating wife chase him out of his own house?.

He may not be impotent but sterile
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
God please dont let anything to happen to my working dick so that i wont experience things like this in the near future.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by hardewaley04(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
some women sha...

Well, for paypal funds, reach me on 08160031908 (Call/Whatsapp)
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
I didn't demand he kills her, send her and her lover out of your home as a man.

Period!.
And what do you think he's doing?
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
I read the post but I'm asking where in Kenya did this happen?
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

what kind of a man would allow his cheating wife chase him out of his own house?.

Just to get likes you has to post this
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by BabaAduras: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

I totally agree with you. He is a complete "oniranu" and surely must be impotent.

He is not worth to be called a man not to talk of being an husband. He is a complete shame.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by CriticMaestro: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
geostrata:
angry

It was a bet....That whoever gets her pregnant will move into the house, her husband lost angry angry angry
na u bdat?
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
And what do you think he's doing?
He's too weak for a man.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
BabaAduras:

I totally agree with you. He is a complete "oniranu" and surely must be impotent.

He is not worth to be called a man not to talk of being an husband. He is a complete shame.
Exactly!.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
pharmadoctor:
How can a street be named after a tenant?

So U 2 see am? I wonder ooo
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Just to get likes you has to post this
You must have mistaken my post for this comment of yours.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eh eh what iz now happening in uganda iz now happening I nigeria,na wa O,
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Harinholar(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Foolishness
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
He's too weak for a man.
According to your standard.

It's folks like you that cheer on some idiots to their death.

He came back home and met his wife with ANOTHER MAN in his house and reported the case to the police and you're here saying that he's not man enough.

What did you expect him to do?

Fight the stranger and get killed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Praktikals(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
pharmadoctor:
How can a street be named after a tenant?
He may be the chief Tenant of the area.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by geostrata(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
CriticMaestro:
na u bdat?

no...na my macquine cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
You must have mistaken my post for this comment of yours.

Why call him impotent for displaying maturity in this instance? Because he is being gentle with her it means he is impotent, if he beats and injures her I'm sure you will say he is a real potent man. There are some things a lady should not be saying jor, leave it for bitter teenage boys that don't reason well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by hakimi1974(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
amnwa:
FTC

That man is a big fool. How can a woman chase you out of your house..
You certainly ain't worth calling Husband no wonder the woman made away with you

so you want make that yokozuna of a woman, sit down on top that ant of a man abi, the guy run for him life.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
45-year old man, Rasheed Taliat

The incident happened at 3, Rasheed Taliat street in Egan, outskirts of Lagos

But he is the owner of the whole street! Where is the justice undecided
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
He's too weak for a man.

You wouldn’t know what a man is if he cum on your face.

He is a civilised man FYI. That's how civilised people deal with such a situation.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
END TIME
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
The guy must be a chief tenant in the area for the street to have been named after him grin
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
geostrata:
angry

It was a bet....That whoever gets her pregnant will move into the house, her husband lost angry angry angry
grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.