Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (62660 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Damseldammie(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ó ti gba sòkòtò nííìdíë , ó wá gbé síkètíléo lówó.... Shior(I.e she has collected your trousers from you & replaced it with skirt... Aren't you a man? I mean a complete man). Big fool
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
hedonistic:

You're a brainless idiot. Don't mention me again.

Fool.

How do you survive life with the brain cells of an amoeba? Life must be hard for you, you unceremonious half witted orangutang.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by meetvalue(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wonders...
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Feminists be like he deserve it.... But that man should be stripped of that word "man"
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
fhranciz:
Please i have laugh to give.

Meanwhile for your BITCOIN check my signature.

Hello boo, how have you been?
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by roeb1987(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
the woman wicked o, he no allowed the man to reach him promise land for her body. na wa ooo!
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Xbursta(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Iranu!, only you are impotent and can't man up.

what kind of a man would allow his cheating wife chase him out of his own house?.

ѕнe dιdn'т cнaѕe нιм, вaвa dιd

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

Hello boo, how have you been?

I have been fine my dear.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by khiaa(f): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2017
fhranciz:

I have been fine my dear.

So what have you been up to, have you found your love yet?
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by davidif: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
I don't understand the story at all. The man's name is Rasheed Taliat and he is living at 3,Rasheed Taliat street but living with his wife in a room he rented. This shows that the man owns the street and must be a landlord there.

Or maybe the story was simply made up
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

So what have you been up to, have you found your love yet?

I wish. Love is hard to find this day's
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nature8(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2017
The man is a perfect gentle man.. If na me eh, anyway no need of saying what I'll do to her shaa.. Hmm, I can't imagine that kinda thing.. Nawa oo, mtchwwwww!!
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by papauju(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2017
geostrata:
angry

It was a bet....That whoever gets her pregnant will move into the house, her husband lost angry angry angry
you may be right, he was busy playing pool while the other man was playing snooker with his wife lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.