Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) (778 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by lonikit: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
tongue

Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by Masonic(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Answer is C. undecided
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by ghettowriter(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
None of the above.
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by emmanuel596(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by lonikit: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:
Answer is C. undecided
lolzz. which one is C ?
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
The woman shld say thank you, cos men bear a lot of things when in the other room wth a woman, those who understand know what I'm saying,
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by Masonic(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
lonikit:

lolzz. which one is C ?

No one.

When did fücking become a favour? undecided
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by lonikit: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=Masonic post=53149563]
No one.
When did fücking become a favour? undecided[/quote some persons see it as favour o especially ladies.
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by Masonic(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
lonikit:

The ladies? Tell yourself the truth man.
Re: Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
It depend on who iniciated de act!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses / Lagos City Hookup Whatsapp Chat / Veteran Nairalander Should Show Us How To Make Fp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.