Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! (4480 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by femimailbox(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
The vagina is an interesting part of the female body, not just because men can die to have a go at it, but also because it’s an organ that assumes a life of its own as a woman progresses in age, from birth till death.

Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, Dr. Alyssa Dweck, says just like the male sex organ, the vagina also changes as a woman ages.

The changes are absolutely normal, she assures.
Naturally, vaginas differ. Individual body’s responses to natural phenomena such as puberty, pregnancies and menopause differ also. So, how does the vagina fare through the ages? Here…

When you are in your 30s…

Dweck says if you use birth control pills, by the time you enter your 30s, you may experience some dryness, probably because the pills prevent ovulation, hence disallowing you to have natural lubrication whenever you are ovulating.

During pregnancy, your vagina may develop varicose veins. The weight of the baby in the womb is mainly responsible for this and it will clear after delivery.

A healthy vulva is bright red, but this colour may assume a dark hue due to the hormones that your body releases during pregnancy.

Depending on how the labour goes at child delivery, muscle and nerve damage can occur if the person taking your delivery isn’t skilled enough. So, always patronise good hospitals.

As you enter 40s
If you were fond of assaulting your pubic region by shaving off your pubic hairs all the time, now that you are in your 40s, you may notice unusual pigmentation in that area.
Because oestrogen is getting shorter in supply because of your age, the hair may naturally start thinning out.
You are perimenopausal now, so, you may start losing elasticity down there, and dryness is a lot more pronounced.

In your 50s
By now, the oestrogen begins to diminish more rapidly, causing you to experience thinner, less elastic, drier vulva and vagina tissue.
Did you like sex in your 20s and 30s? Now you may start wondering how you survived it all, what with the fact that sexual encounters can now feel as if someone rubs sandpaper on your vagina wall or cause immense irritation.
Your vulva steadily loses fat and collagen, making your vagina to shrink.
The pH balance changes drastically, as the acidity of the vagina quickly sends the good bacteria packing, making you to be susceptible to infections.
The vagina becomes less flexible at this age, and tears are a lot more common during sex if you are not well lubricated.

In your 60s
Menopause is fully here.
Hot flashes and night sweats are regular companions and you need to work round them.
The connective tissues holding the uterus, cervix, or even the bowels become loose, making those body parts to droop.
In severe cases, those body parts may actually protrude out of the vagina, necessitating repair surgery.
The bottom line: If you are worried about changes to your body as you age, see the doctor

[img][/img]

http://punchng.com/heres-how-a-woman-ages-down-there/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by newyorks(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
make i buy a plot here.
the gal up there why are u like this na?
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Splinz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
ok

Is it true? undecided
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by femimailbox(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
this first and second line is a bomb.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
aghhhh!
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Splinz:

Is it true? undecided

how d fck am I supposed to Know am still in my teens, maybe u should ask ur gfcry[quote author=Splinz post=53150567]
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by femimailbox(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

how d fck am I supposed to Know am still in my teens, maybe u should ask ur momma cry
that's mean!
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Would it kill you to post this in health section?
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
femimailbox:
that's mean!
oh! am sorry
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
So ladies pls get all the sex u can get in ur twenties, cos a time will come when u'll say, " oh had I known"
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kind of educating.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by femimailbox(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

oh! am sorry
You're welcome. It's nothing personal.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by femimailbox(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Would it kill you to post this in health section?
The article also fit into romance section too, don't you think.
Or you could just assist in moving it to the appropriate section. Thanks.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nbote(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
No wonder all these older married men dey prefer run afta young gals.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
femimailbox:
You're welcome. It's nothing personal.
tnx
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
femimailbox:

The article also fit into romance section too, don't you think.
Or you could just assist in moving it to the appropriate section. Thanks.
Ain't no mover bro.

You can as well ask lalasticala to give you a hand.

He likes anything that has hole. So you just won yourself his undivided attention
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
A woman is a TEMPLE built on a SEWER.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Chanchit: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is a scary read.
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
i tink dis thread is meant 4 female only
make i park wel
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by iPopAlomo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just read up on it...
Totally untrue @ O.P...
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by jameslives: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
this first and second line is a bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA4qc95cpKs
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Michelle55: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
WriteBoy:
A woman is a TEMPLE built on a SEWER.
writeboy?
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
writeboy?

You just had to go pull up that one. Hehe
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Michelle55: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2017
WriteBoy:

You just had to go pull up that one. Hehe
lols..yup. Got ur pm bt i dnt knw if my mail s workn or nt.. Kindly drop ur contact via dis means,i wil buzz u
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lols..yup. Got ur pm bt i dnt knw if my mail s workn or nt.. Kindly drop ur contact via dis means,i wil buzz u

juju on the beat
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Michelle55: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
put up ur acessible num coz my watsap fone isnt workn at d momen@Writeboy.. Check ur mail tho
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by EWAagoyin(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
all this one na woman problem if my clocks 40 I marry 20years girl join...... Thank God I'm a Muslim
Re: Here’s How A Woman Ages Down There! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michelle55:
put up ur acessible num coz my watsap fone isnt workn at d momen@Writeboy.. Check ur mail tho

Okay. The number is accesible, was switched off. Try again?

(1) (Reply)

My Love Convenant With A Mami Water / . / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.