Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office (1791 Views)

How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Purplebirdrep: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors to Remove Osinbajo From Office

Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki has denied contracting some State Governors to pressure acting President Yemi Osinbajo to resign.

Saraki's denial was contained in a statement issued late Wednesday night. The statement reads, “My attention has been drawn to a speculation on some online media about supposed meeting of some Governors who held Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to ransom and sought for Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki to take over the Presidency.

“My first initial reaction was to ignore this empty rumour but after being inundated with calls from across the country and abroad, it became necessary for me to make clarifications from our own end.

“It is a good thing that the Presidency had dismissed the speculation and showed that there is no substance to it.

“However, i feel it should be known that those behind this baseless, empty and unintelligent mischief are those who do not love this country.

“Such suggestions as contained in the speculation can only bring ill-will, disunity and crisis to the country and i therefore advise the sponsors to desist immediately. More importantly, these trouble makers should refrain from linking Senator Saraki’s name to their evil plot.”
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Babysnow1: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by ghettowriter(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make dem leave commissioner for us oh. tho they seem to be in the same boat with the rest of em.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Zendinho(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Who dem elp....mtcheeeew
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Marshalrhino(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
I even forgot we had a VP. He's so quiet

1 Like

Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
There's no smoke without fire oh, brothers & sisters, something is fishy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
There's no smoke without fire oh, brothers & sisters, something is fishy
[/s]
Shut it there iPod flatinô, tell us what is going on then .

1 Like

Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
The truth will unvail itself.
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]
Shut it there fulani herdsman killer flatinô, we know what is going on .
Re: Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Marshalrhino:
I even forgot we had a VP. He's so quiet
Stop the sarcasm! Is he the first quiet VP? If he's not quiet, you will say something else. Human beings never seem to amaze!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Joined By DSS, EFCC, Customs Bosses / This NYSC Picture Evidence Is Not Credible Enough. / IPOB Cooks Human Parts PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.