Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (81742 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
He is a soldier serving in the troubled North Eastern part of the country what do you expect?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Aywire(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
sixtuschimere:
One word for the Reverend father

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/one-word-for-thisphotos.html?m=1

personally i dont see anytyn wrong with this, even Jesus disciples had weapons, remember the soldier ear that was cut off when they came to take him? its all depends on how u use it that determines if u hv committed a sin or not
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na gatling go sure pass o
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Things he wants to achieve
1. He wants to be popular and get radical followers online
2. Send fear to potential enemies
3. Had to borrow a policemans gun to do that
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aywire:

personally i dont see anytyn wrong with this, even Jesus disciples had weapons, remember the soldier ear that was cut off when they came to take him? its all depends on how u use it that determines if u hv committed a sin or not
They passed dangerous forest in those days lots of wild animals and also they had to clear bush paths sometimes with weapons.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
estyvino:
It's time

An eye for an eye, now we awaken

Coz the only thing Muslim understand is violent! Pic attached
because u xtians ar killin deir children nd stealing deir cows

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Efe16(f): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
cummando:
O jebi!!! You for use holy water drive them. Shebi you fear no evil?

Religion......causing wahala since 1800

pls shut up thanks
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Efe16(f): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
End time priest
real ones use bible as their weapon ask mbaka:p

na mouth u dey make
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by whitedove(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
End time priest

real ones use bible as their weapon ask mbaka:p
you are wrong,jesus Himself Admonishes Christians To Sell Their Suits To Buy Guns(luke 22:36).
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Opakan2:
na flattino e sure me.. They don't think before they act and very easy to deceive

I don't know who introduced Christianity to them sef. na idol worshipping fit them pass
dey ar money worshippers
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
God bless you Rev Father! You need that Gun to wade off the senseless herdsmen. I'm a proud Muslim but I abhor religious or ethnic extremism .
Guy lock up abeg, how many of those herdsmen offer at least five daily prayers. And you have to say am a Muslim for this rubbish you posted as if every other Muslim in naija support their action and you're a saint.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
The kingdom of suffers violence and the violent taketh it by force. No Fulani herdsmen can stop the gospel. Enough is enough.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
End time priest

This is what my Bible says:

2 Corinthians 10 : 4: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.

Anyways, one can kill for self defence. It is captured in the Nigerian law
Oga you go just die throway
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Aywire(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
akanbiaa:
They passed dangerous forest in those days lots of wild animals and also they had to clear bush paths sometimes with weapons.

terrorism is worse than an wild animal you can encounter in the bush
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Efe16:

pls shut up
thanks
Come and shut it for me
Thanks
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by dabrightt: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Every killing in Jesus name is a step towards Heaven! These murders are sanctified.
@ seun, please can u add something
like unlike to nairaland hw I wish I can
see an event like unlike I knw u will
have up to 100,000 unlike by now
because u are nt making any sense
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
hmmmmm, the priest is ready for battle be that o
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
JOELIFYO:
no mind am...his own teach am to kill....now my own dey teach me too to defend
now na fire for fire,an eye for an eye. You shoot me,I kill you
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy park well. Fear fear. You have been giving peace a chance for only God knows, where has it lead you. Time for the real change. Everybody will have to go their separate ways. Nigeria is an expired country, so lets stop fooling ourselves. Wr cant continue like this forever.

Oya buy more data.

The war na nairaland front page.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Slim101(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is how it all started in Rwanda too. I'll implore you guys cheering this madness (on both sides of the devide) to go and watch Sometimes In April.
You think PMB, Fayose, Apostle Suleiman, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Emir Sanusi, Gov. El Rufai etc and their children will be the ones whose bodies will litter the streets?
Condemn this madness in its entirety, both the aggressors and the people planning reprisals and save your neck.
War no dey na im dey make una still dey use internet o! I have said my piece.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
...If u want me dead,
U DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Stanbeto: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Father why?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
THUNDER FIRE DEVIL.

NOW we have woken up..
Not BINDING and CASTING PHYSICAL DEMONS .
U can bind and cast spiritual demons
By the time the CHRISTIANS start arming themselves like this, the MALIANS, SENEGALESE and the CHADIANS will know we are equal to the task.

EEDIOTS
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Izukel(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pure example of watch and pray
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
sissoko22:
Guy lock up abeg, how many of those herdsmen offer at least five daily prayers. And you have to say am a Muslim for this rubbish you posted as if every other Muslim in naija support their action and you're a saint.

It's difficult to make your point without being insulting about it right? You do not have what it takes to tango with me, trust me. If I descend on you,it will be like trying to kill a mosquite with a sledge hammer!
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
christians are waking up.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
miqos02:
is that Apostle Suleiman?

No. Na late Benson Idahosa
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by bluice2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
miqos02:
is that Apostle Suleiman?

His cousin
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
[[s]quote author=HsLBroker post=53155339]Just make sure your gun is license sir.[/quote]
[/s]
Sharap! Did the killer herdsmen kill with licensed guns?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
What happened to Holy water lipsrsealed grin grin

Anyways religious and political dogma is threatening the existence of our specie. Morality should be based on compassion and evidence. One love.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wake me up when DSS, Buhari dogs, arrest him grin grin angry grin
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
is he want 2 teach his members how to shot a gun and finally became terr***st?

i m so confused with this things ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.