Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (81737 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Má Nígga,..no talking,let the bullets speak. Only a fool Will wait for someone to Tell him to preserve his life
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2017
lilyheaven:
Christ and his apostles never did this
That man is not christ,dont bê fooled...critical times,call for critical moves.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
O yes! A Reverend Father can be trusted to use the gun with more discretion than those young rascal Giuliani cow hands we see carrying machine guns all over the media. No thanks to the man about to die in UK.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by bestgift4ever(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, let him be fake by using gun to protect him self nd de congregation, All u reals ones shld not stop using olive oil nd water to fight physically.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by 41lady(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
miqos02:
is that Apostle Suleiman?
No, his brother priest Salisu Sulaiman bello
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by fran6co(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

My brother, na so e dey start o. Na from clapping hands person dey enter dance floor.

Soon churches will have arms to arm a small army. Religious houses from Hare Krishna to Ogun shrine will be having small private armies like Zazaky. Soon anarchy don start.

Wahaa dey o. embarassed embarassed
my brother fear is catching me already, habeg God save ur children's
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by adamsmohammed: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2017
The Truth is out.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by PAQ(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2017
End- Time Reverend; Ending the times of being terrorized
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by menkas(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2017
better na so life ll be seif defence i encourage all christain to do the same if ur die when going to church what ll u do pls follow christain defend ur seif take any wepon u can use well without a mistake dont die in the hands of this useless fools pls save ur life enough of all this shit
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
O jebi!!!
You for use holy water drive them.
Shebi you fear no evil?

Religion......causing wahala since 1800

But the truth is that nothing can be saved by the multitude of armies: a mighty man is not delivered by his real strength.

Even Chief Security Officer is at the mercy and protection of Someone.

Get it right.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
validman7:
confaamu ...
confaamu ni . aparti werey
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by naijamerican: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Opakan2:
na flattino e sure me.. They don't think before they act and very easy to deceive

I don't know who introduced Christianity to them sef. na idol worshipping fit them pass

I hope your family is raped and murdered by boko militants.

Stupid Nigerian slowpoke
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Ceenacks(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2017
wait, til you found out what he was actualy gesticulating, or if there wasnt an act of sabotage and sacrilege associated with this picture. WHAT WOULD HE ORDINARILY BE DOING WITH A GUN IN THAT POSTURE IF HE WASNT SAYING STH MEANINGFUL AND QUIET OPPOSITE TO D MISCONCENPTION
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

But the truth is that nothing can be saved by the multitude of armies: a mighty man is not delivered by his real strength.

Even Chief Security Officer is at the mercy and protection of Someone.

Get it right.
Gotten. Point taken.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by blackbriar: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Mbediogu:
O yes! A Reverend Father can be trusted to use the gun with more discretion than those young rascal Giuliani cow hands we see carrying machine guns all over the media. No thanks to the man about to die in UK.

dat is not a catholic priest, dats a soldier on gun duty
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by ogwomba(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
kindklemz:
For your information, there Rev Fathers who are military officers. Most catholic churches in Barracks are presided over by rev fathers who are top military officers.
He could one of such.

He is Major in Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Caution is advised here. Things if not handle with caution can get too complicated
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
engrjosefz:
A military Rev. father.
There are many military rev Father's across Nigeria even Europe. This is nothing new especially if you're a Catholic.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
blackbriar:

dat is not a catholic priest, dats a soldier on gun duty

Ok but assuming that he is a Catholic priest, would you prefer to give such powerful instrument of life and death to an illiterate brainwashed fulani boy or to a priest?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by blackbriar: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mbediogu:

Ok but assuming that he is a Catholic priest, would you prefer to give such powerful instrument of life and death to an illiterate brainwashed fulani boy or to a priest?
THE AVERAGE FULANI BOY USE THEIR GUNS AGAINST CATTLE RUSTLERS,PRIEST IN THE MILITARY(CHAPLAINS) DO NOT CARRY WEAPONS, THEY ADMINISTER FINAL RITES AT THE WAR FRONT
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
blackbriar:

THE AVERAGE FULANI BOY USE THEIR GUNS AGAINST CATTLE RUSTLERS,PRIEST IN THE MILITARY(CHAPLAINS) DO NOT CARRY WEAPONS, THEY ADMINISTER FINAL RITES AT THE WAR FRONT

You have not answered my question. Assume again that chaplains carry guns. Stop jumping around like hedgehog or grasshopper.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by blackbriar: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Mbediogu post=53181998]

You have not answered my question. Assume again that chaplains carry guns. Stop jumping around like hedgehog or grasshopperWATS UR QUESTION?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by lilyheaven: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
dederocs:

That man is not christ,dont bê fooled...critical times,call for critical moves.
If you want to follow Christ Jesus, accept him and follow Him with all your heart. Don't be biased.
If you read your Bible, you will know that the Apostles passed through so many persecution.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=blackbriar post=53183060][/quote]

You didn't understand a question you tried to comment upon? No wonder! Please don't border any longer. Forgive me.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

It's difficult to make your point without being insulting about it right? You do not have what it takes to tango with me, trust me. If I descend on you,it will be like trying to kill a mosquite with a sledge hammer!
I don't think my comment has any insult in it, look at how much energy and enthusiasm you're expanding on your insult and coursing ability, if only...... Am sorry If I insult you for any of my comment.#peace&love

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by mindtricks: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2017
HsLBroker:
Just make sure your gun is license sir.

This kind is not licensed for individuals, though strangely murderous herdsmen freely wield them any much resistance from govt.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 11:44am On May 15, 2017
Ezigbonwa254:
Self defence is not a sin.My Rev. Carry Go.
What u must knw is that there are animals in human skin. Today's world ur behavior determines whether u are human or alien,not ur human skin whc are easily camouflaged.
Tak for instance,do u expec a brainwashed suicide bomber to reason with u? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.