Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (81741 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aywire:

terrorism is worse than an wild animal you can encounter in the bush
Hypocrites voices and texts are loudest, but when it comes to purifying the heart and loving others as themselves and putting to practice their preachings they are lacking. In Islam the Prophet said there are 3 signs of a hypocrite 1. When they speak they lie 2. When charged with trust they deceive and 3 When they promise they fail. The best way to practice religion and get people to do what you send in your messages is to be an example yourself and be a shinning light such that people will naturally come to you and respect your wisdom and ways. Not by spamming, arguments or trying to blackmail when you do the wrong thing and try to make it feel like person scolding you hates God.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Stooi76(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
The priest will be a military priest, because is common among the priest in North East.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by mickool(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is this the answer?? How many members can afford to buy this gun? Let preach love not hate..
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by tmxme(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gun selfie, shay baba go sabi shoot sha
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by JayB11(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
End time priest

real ones use bible as their weapon ask mbaka:p
The Israelites carried the Ark of God to the war front and still used swords and spears. You have to fight the enemy or devil in both spiritual and physical forms. Bible is the greatest weapon, yes i concur, but undastnd my point.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by kinharold(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
fran6co:
the end is near. the increasing rate of incompatibility among tribes and religious body will b the last straw that will break the camels back

just time will tel

Nigeria is already divided for many years now, just that the lack of understanding of tact, strategy and diplomacy on the side of the IPOB leaders now makes it seem like they are the one that is dividing the country...

Read again that master piece by Femi Adeshina about Ojukwu in 2009.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
The one of the many sponsors of boko haram!
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by dragonking3: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ibrahimnasarawa:
is this what pastor teach his followers in d church? then this is not religion.
So he should be looking while your evil brothers come to kill him abi?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
I got your back rev father

Kill em all
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2017
HsLBroker:
Just make sure your gun is license sir.

No it can't be because they do not issue license for such automatic weapons except by special waiver from the President.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Emmanuel950(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2017
That reverend is an ex police officer and he's the priest in charge at St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in Awka.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Priest with pistol.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by zabadii(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
sixtuschimere:
One word for the Reverend father

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/one-word-for-thisphotos.html?m=1
show me the bombo clay Fulani mala

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2017
There has always been Fulani clash with farmers in the last 40 years around Nigeria.It has never been linked to religion not until one fake pastor named Suleiman made it look so,just to gain cheap popularity.
I pray the man be arrested soon for this act of incitement.
Now another wishy washy pastor has taken a gun just to deliberately incite trouble. No wonder the verticans denied them a popular post in the Christendom.

I plead with naija xtians to know that the Muslims are not at war wiv the xtians.
This is a crisis btw southern Zaria farmers and Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Okehjp(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
danjumakolo:
There has always been Fulani clash with farmers in the last 40 years around Nigeria.It has never been linked to religion not until one fake pastor named Suleiman made it look so,just to gain cheap popularity.
I pray the man be arrested soon for this act of incitement.
Now another wishy washy pastor has taken a gun just to deliberately incite trouble. No wonder the verticans denied them a popular post in the Christendom.

I plead with naija xtians to know that the Muslims are not at war wiv the xtians.
This is a crisis btw southern Zaria farmers and Fulani herdsmen

What in God's name are you insinuating. Your so called Fulani herdsmen (by extension MUSLIM) are bunch of killers.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Cool.. grin
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by emiratenadis1: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I have been waiting for
The 1st to pick up the arm....... We're right behind you nigga......
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
#BROTHERS IN ARM
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Lagban(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2017
The so Called "religion of peace"
estyvino:
It's time

An eye for an eye, now we awaken

Coz the only thing Muslim understand is violent! Pic attached
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by strenghtt: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Self defence is imminent!! Before the generations of Fulani herdsmen started using gun Christians already used guns for centuries and tired of using them now the Fulani herdsmen want to force them to embrace it again. Well, they called for it..

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by mranova(m): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2017
HsLBroker:
Just make sure your gun is license sir.

The herdsmen also use licensed weapons?
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by jenavism44: 3:05am On Jan 27, 2017
I wonder who the christians are following now adays,the word of God is clear about certain issues of life,but many are now trying to do their own things,Jesus is our perfect example either you are following him or you are following someone else,""For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps;Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:" (1 Peter 2:21-23) any christian that support war or encourage war should re-appraise his opinions,becos God is not dead,war is not the solution,what matter now is what God is saying not what man is saying;man may lead men astray but God never lead men astray even when he tell u to die,"Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. " (Revelation 2:10).Jesus never supported or encourages his follower to war or defend themselves,so i wonder the Jesus they are following...you are not christian if you have the spirit of Elijah but you are a christian if you have the spirit of christ,"So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." (Romans 8:8-9)."(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink" (2 Corinthians 10:4).so dont be carnal
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:51am On Jan 27, 2017
fran6co:
the end is near. the increasing rate of incompatibility among tribes and religious body will b the last straw that will break the camels back

just time will tel
My brother, na so e dey start o. Na from clapping hands person dey enter dance floor.

Soon churches will have arms to arm a small army. Religious houses from Hare Krishna to Ogun shrine will be having small private armies like Zazaky. Soon anarchy don start.

Wahaa dey o. embarassed embarassed
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by goodnews777: 4:03am On Jan 27, 2017
I always wonder why the authorities allow the herdsmen to carry guns and weapons. As it stands christians will all have theirs in self defence especially if that will stop the killing. I think it will deter the aggressors . There has to be an awnser.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Exciton(m): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Hehehe. Machine gun pastor.

Some idiot said self defense isn't a sin and 100+ people liked it. What happened to your infinite capacity for love and forgiveness? (Hehe! Don't eat me!)

There's a difference between sin, a religious invention, and the non-criminal act of self defense as defined the judicial system prevalent in a society - a social construct.

You should all be honest with yourselves, both religions are utter sh!t and we need less and less of it in Nigeria.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Seanmike(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Rev father is a military man
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by souhid: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2017
This a soldier fighting Boko haram. this picture was on nairaland some months back, he is a pastor for military men.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Okay na. While Jesus is protecting you from Cloud 9, Rev be protectin himself on ground....defend urselves, o ye xtians of little faith cheesy

Peter, disciple of Jesus sef dey carry sword about insyd hin robe...na d sword he use chop off d ear of one Jesus attacker.

Rev, ur head dey dere
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Mouthgag: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2017
estyvino:
It's time

An eye for an eye, now we awaken
[s]
Coz the only thing Muslim understand is violent[/s]! Pic attached
Don't be a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Patobanton: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2017
I know d guy very well. He is a military guy who was sent to d seminary to be trained as a priest. He is military chaplain. I know so because I was with him and others in d seminary in Bodies before I withdrew from formation. They were like five of them from the military at the time...
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by Amenphx: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2017
This is a clarion call to all Christian, if a fulani man will carry gun and Machete walking freely and using such to de humanize Christians I did not see anything in what Father have done.
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by jamexborn(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Ezigbonwa254:
Self defence is not a sin.My Rev. Carry Go.

An eye for an eye will make the world go blind

and just to be clear the muslims are not your enemy

the terrorist are

No verse nor chapter in Quran supports violence or killings

you will be able to figure out a way to win your battle or your war once you know who your real enemies are
Re: Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) by mekani(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2017
I confirm the priest jare, e don reach like that because of all those religious islamic bygots let's now start fire for fire and blood for blood and as matter of fact me self don de go get my riffle now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.