Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2546 Views)

I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
grin

Have you watched it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by iamDaisy(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:

Have you watched it?
kikikikiki yes grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by 2dice01: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Ziniroe:

?!
TGIF ..hope you ready for tonight
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2017
LEMME GIVE U THE CANDID TRUTH..NO GURL IS EVER OUT OF UR LEAGUE, IT IS D GUYS DAT ARE TOASTING HER DAT ARE NOT UR MATE

QUESTION IS...WHERE DOES DAT LEAVE U

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by press005: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
ProudBlakFukBoi:
baba no girl is outta your league , na when you no get idea of ur life, u fit think so,,rawbinsh,

who league help?

classy girls no dey date mechanic ,

guy chill, even wth ur money, swag or flows, der r babes u can't jst date or flow wth...coats get size duo they r few sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by eezeribe(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2017
ProudBlakFukBoi:
baba no girl is outta your league , na when you no get idea of ur life, u fit think so,,rawbinsh,

who league help?

classy girls no dey date mechanic ,

Dangote's Daughter is out of your league... Even in your next reincarnation...
See person wey still dey drink garri,dey talk say "no girl is out of your league".
Oya naa, go and date Buhari's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Dangote's Daughter is out of your league... Even in your next reincarnation...
See person wey still dey drink garri,dey talk say "no girl is out of your league".
Oya naa, go and date Buhari's daughter.

you would remain like dz till you kpai,
go for what you want, why the f are you living ? ehn phooolish son of a ediot father,
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2017
press005:

guy chill, even wth ur money, swag or flows, der r babes u can't jst date or flow wth...coats get size duo they r few sha

wetin you dey talk ? if you want something go for it, don't write urself off,,, not trying is a failure itself , you think say na every girl person dey like?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by press005: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2017
ProudBlakFukBoi:

wetin you dey talk ? if you want something go for it, don't write urself off,,, not trying is a failure itself , you think say na every girl person dey like?

well u right duo...ie if u want smtin bt b4 wanting smtin, u should be able to afford it..

We r saying d same tin shaa
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Fkhalifa(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Its like earning 19,000 and you feel you can make a bid for 150k phone "easily"...

thats the problem of we youths today, we delude ourselves alot, instead of facing the reality.
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ziniroe:
Watch this movie titled "She's out of my league" and you'll understand better.
I watched that movie. The girl had her own secret... Webbed feet. grin. I've never felt a woman is more superior to me though.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
I watched that movie. The girl had her own secret... Webbed feet. grin. I've never felt a woman is more superior to me though.

Everyone thought she was perfect..."Hot blonde with webbed feet" grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ziniroe:

Everyone thought she was perfect..."Hot blonde with webbed feet" grin
Yep.
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
kosmo0:
Is it wrong to think a girl is out of my league
Is it fear and is it bad for my dating life
Its only inferiority complex that will make you feel that way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by trojan84(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
My brother dont let anybody fool you, the 'reality' is there are and always will be ladies that are out of every man's league and ladies that you are out of their league. There is always a chain of command in every aspect of life, the trick is to know where you belong and your capabilities. angry
Chop knuckles jare
Re: Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League by SmartyPants(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
I remember this one handsome friend of mine who used to brag a lot about how he could get any girl he wanted until one day he broke down and confessed that despite his good looks his short height made getting certain girls impossible for him.

Look at it this way: it's a question of competition. Every girl has more than one guy chasing her. I guarantee that. This means she has options, and she will have to choose the best one out of the options. So it is not a question of a girl being out of your league, but it is a question of whether you are in the same league as the guys who are chasing her. Now ego would like to tell you that you too are a man and you can go after any girl you want like any other man.

I advice you to try this only if you have an extreme level of high confidence, (usually bordering on the delusional). The fact is, if you take this approach without being sure you have what it takes to get the girl, you will get shut down more likely than not, and a good proportion of these shut downs will be very rude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Weds 6 Brides Same Day In Owerri & THIS Happened (see Photos) / Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? / Military Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.