Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,308 members, 7,860,759 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (13121 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

If by bullshi+, you mean my freedom to express myself, you are a goat.

Sorry. I mean, you are a baboon.

I dunno if it is your space, or your thread, or your data, or your phone or who called you to chook your kettle-shaped mouth enter.

Onye ara

I had to go to your profile again and I noticed all your threads reek of stupid.ity..and you are wondering how your course mate is married and you are not?is that why you made this thread?you desperate for a man?lol smh,see you tiny face like lassa fever rat,i hate to break it to you but in order to be married you have to be a wife material..and clearly you are not,see how you trying to convince your fellow female to worship money..thats called being cheap,hmm your class of girls are on the streets now looking for money this night.Oya biko don't quote me again..not unless you have something intelligent to say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CyberGypsy(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Masculine-feminine
Lion-lioness
Tiger-tigress
Nigga-niggress

Since you have chosen to burn your parents' sweat into ashes by not going to school. I would be a good Samaritan enough to school you.
jesisus is lawd cheesy
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

shocked undecided lipsrsealed how can you say money doesn't bring a smile to your face?? even Beyonce can't say that. You need to set your priorities right my love. Money makes the world go round.

Yes. the love of money is the root of evil.

But, the absence of money is the root of wretchedness
Good night Nigress smiley
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 1:11am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
But those kinds can be fun
Even for yer type....why if they'd all gone who would u have to yell at no 1
And ud be said cuz u like ta bash and yell tongue I lie? tongue

Lol you are right tho,the world would not be fun if we don't have dumb folks around to entertain everyone,everyone will be too serious and it'll be boring,on that note the O.p can carry on with her talent.

No miss I don't like to yell and bash people lol,I only do that when someone is out of line,on a regular day I am real nice and friendly. #makeluvnotwar
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

I had to go to your profile again and I noticed all your threads reek of stupid.ity..and you are wondering how your course mate is married and you are not?is that why you made this thread?you desperate for a man?lol smh,see you tiny face like lassa fever rat,i hate to break it to you but in order to be married you have to be a wife material..and clearly you are not,see how you trying to convince your fellow female to worship money..thats called being cheap,hmm your class of girls are on the streets now looking for money this night.Oya biko don't quote me again..not unless you have something intelligent to say.

Boy. You can't say this to my face if you can ever be opportuned to see me sef. I can bet this with you. You are one of those yeye boys who rant online and end up peeing in their pants when they come in contact with high class people.

No be your fault anyways. It's my thread, my data. please self-service off yourself if you have issues getting some sleep.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Boy. You can't say this to my face if you can ever be opportuned to see me sef. I can bet this with you. You are one of those yeye boys who rant online and end up peeing in their pants when they come in contact with high class people.

No be your fault anyways. It's my thread, my data. please self-service off yourself if you have issues getting some sleep.

Rotfl..OMG for real?you wish,don't flatter yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided

Pls if who kush here?

#YOLO
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided

concentrated niggress come here lemme tell u something undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Rotfl..OMG for real?you wish,don't flatter yourself.

Please get off my mention. You are an embarrassment to it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

baby
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2017
iPurge:
undecided

concentrated niggress come here lemme tell u something undecided

I am not concentrated. But I'd just let that pass. Funny tho

So what can I do to please you dearie wink I am here now
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CyberGypsy(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2017
some donkey face people wants to be relevant too? angry goodluck on gettin' some attention

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I am not concentrated. But I'd just let that pass. Funny tho

So what can I do to please you dearie wink I am here now

so wats d meaning of conc? undecided

I need a massage
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2017
iPurge:

so wats d meaning of conc? undecided

I need a massage

On your? undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

On your? undecided

undecided

dîck undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by MrWhaley: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2017
This one won't last. We've seen your type come and go.

Like JadeKitana. She barely lasted 6 months.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

On your? undecided

af u take it personal undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=ConcNiggress56 post=53164566]

Girls with functioning brains flaunt mature reasonable guys as bf and crush,while you are here talking about nairalands own tennage clown as your dream man?smh pls do you even understand what the word embarasment mean?anyway im not suprised,fakers only attract hungry street girls,you think all that photo editing and filter will hide your nature?I won't reply you again cos having a conversation with you might affect my I. Q..your dumb dumb might be contagious.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
U-17 noticed... so you dont know what having sex with two other people is called?....but obviously....Oti mad
What is sex undecided

O wa glaring pe ori yin ti gbale sir angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by 4ckyou: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Masculine-feminine
Lion-lioness
Tiger-tigress
Nigga-niggress

Since you have chosen to burn your parents' sweat into ashes by not going to school. I would be a good Samaritan enough to school you.

wicked
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
@OP

Conceit is neither a sign of confidence nor intelligence. . . You need to learn more.

By the way, the word "hate" is a strong one; I wonder why anyone would hate him. Maybe some people dislike him because of the too clever by half attitude he exhibited sometimes ago.

On the other hand, you did no evil in admiring him, even though you misinterpreted his most visible attitude.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by pweetychyka(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Come this small girl, your travel travel rich fiancé don dump you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
that's nice smiley the dude ain't all bad

But why did u have ta name yaself "Niggress" lipsrsealed undecided
u look old.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Fazemood(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I would have used you for rituals daddy.. You can't be entirely useless sir..

Haha! Omo Old Daddys Blood Ritual, Would It Still Produce Real Currency?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by tifany89(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Awww sweet!! Looks like you are a V.. or possibly, but you attend deeper life coz it is only people in this category who doesn't know what party is.

Maybe trapqueen77 can explain better
Just reading through ur replies n all, one thing i know for sure is u r quite funny with a good sense of humour. Keep it up
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Interesting cheesygrin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Ajewealth123(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

Bad Belle can hate. I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin
iro ooo. Even me I have confidence and I have more than 18mulla abeg marry me epele edakun
Smellymouth edakun help me beg am o
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Cyberfire(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

No I won't. I can only glow. Been in this game longer than I can recall.
olosho game abi

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Nobody hates him but i find that your last statement absurd and repulsive...How ever, there's a difference between being "boastfull" and being "confident"...honestly you are after the N18m.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Awww.. Baby.. We can do him together

You like threesomes? cool cheesy wink

smh
tot u had a fiancé?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
jboy73:

u look old.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.