Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (89801 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Famousbabe(f): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At Lagos Mall, She Said Yes, Then The Main Boyfriend Showed, This Happened.

A young man allegedly proposed publicly to his girlfriend, without knowing he is actually the side guy.

The young lady said YES to the marriage proposal but the main guy showed up and what happened next is something else.

Hiibeekay, the Twitter user who shared the story and video said that it is not a movie shoot. He claims that it happened at the Surulere mall today.

He captioned the videos:

"This is getting out of hand, guys please propose inside your house, not this public embarrassment you’ll pulling, she said yes to this guy and then the main boyfriend showed up �‍♂️�‍♂️. Thread".

Watch the video here And see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-at.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Famousbabe(f): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Watch the video HERE

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Famousbabe(f): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2019
More reactions...

Watch the video HERE

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Jonadull: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Mtchww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2019
d babe no sabi play her game grin grin grin grin
let her learn from her veteran sistas wey dey keep 15 side boyfriends and three sugar daddies with no party dey knowing the other grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Chuks9000: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2019
6 paragraphs. 1, 2, 3 & 5 are the same thing.
Op, I can't say u are a daft. But this attempt is just silly and lazy. Eventually, u still said nothing. Is it everybody that must have data to watch videos?

204 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ValCon888: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Almost every girl has a side guy or two for different needs. And many ladies have married side dudes who didn't know they were just appetizers and not the main course.

But the moment a side dude proposes to a lady her main boyfriend becomes a wellwisher.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Kingpee2(m): 2:44am On Jan 28, 2019
If you are a girl Just know that you ain’t the only one dating a guy and if you are a guy the table turns too,it is even worst with women these days ,they can introduce 2 boyfriends to each other and the 2 idiots 2 will be shaking themselves saying bros how life and every na...

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by LordAdam16: 4:23am On Jan 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Nothing wrong with that. Almost every girl has a side guy or two for different needs. And many ladies have married side dudes who didn't know they were just appetizers and not the main course.

But the moment a side dude proposes to a lady her main boyfriend becomes a wellwisher.

Can't comment on if it's right or wrong. That's for the moralists to decide.

But yea, double-dating is a given with most Nigerian ladies who are ready to settle down. Friend of mine accepted a proposal from an "ex." According to her, she'd been having typical relationship quibbles with her main boyf for a few weeks prior.

For oga mind, he dey form vex. Whereas chair lady don sky. Them do introduction within weeks, na white wedding remain.

Currently, the boyfriend appellation is as useless as the p is psychology. So if you're a guy here thinking your girlfriend is loyal. Think again. She just never see person wen serious. The moment she see, na your mutual friends go draw your attention to her Whatsapp story.

Bottom line: if she's worth it, put a ring on the finger. Delay is dangerous.

-Lord

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by smile11s(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2019
simply staged

24 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by MJBOLT: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Nothing wrong with that. Almost every girl has a side guy or two for different needs. And many ladies have married side dudes who didn't know they were just appetizers and not the main course.

9 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
To my fellow men out there. If you like your life and your sanity, especially if you've worked so hard to be successful...pls...DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED. Marriage as am institution became extinct a decade ago with social media fueling cases of infidelity.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by MJBOLT: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

But yea, double-dating is a given with most Nigerian ladies who are ready to settle down. Friend of mine accepted a proposal from an "ex." 'According to her,' she'd been on having typical relationship quibbles with her main boyf for a few weeks prior.

For oga mind, he dey form vex. Whereas chair lady don sky. Them do introduction within weeks, na white wedding remain.

Currently, the boyfriend appellation is as useless as the p is psychology. So if you're a guy here thinking your girlfriend she's loyal. Think again. She just never see person wen serious. The moment she see, na your mutual friends go draw your attention to her Whatsapp story.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by able1993(m): 4:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Everyone scamming each other. The guys bleeped up Sha, Dem never learn how not to make noise or talk in the midst of rumble, u for just ignore and waka pass na....

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by nabegibeg: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Famousbabe:
Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At Lagos Mall, She Said Yes, Then The Main Boyfriend Showed, This Happened.

A young man allegedly proposed publicly to his girlfriend, without knowing he is actually the side guy.

The young lady said YES to the marriage proposal but the main guy showed up and what happened next is something else.

Hiibeekay, the Twitter user who shared the story and video said that it is not a movie shoot. He claims that it happened at the Surulere mall today.

He captioned the videos:

"This is getting out of hand, guys please propose inside your house, not this public embarrassment you’ll pulling, she said yes to this guy and then the main boyfriend showed up �‍♂️�‍♂️. Thread".

Watch the video here And see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-at.html?m=1

it was a staged thing

confirmed !

14 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by flowx(m): 4:56am On Jan 28, 2019
All I know is that Buhari is going back to Daura come May this year!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

But yea, double-dating is a given with most Nigerian ladies who are ready to settle down. Friend of mine accepted a proposal from an "ex." According to her, she'd been having typical relationship quibbles with her main boyf for a few weeks prior.

Currently, the boyfriend appellation is as useless as the p is psychology. So if you're a guy here thinking your girlfriend is loyal. Think again. She just never see person wen serious. The moment she see, na your mutual friends go draw your attention to her Whatsapp story.

-Lord

spot-on!....#LIFE LESSONS

I've been there & it wasn't funny at all.

later got over it but the b*itch wouldn't let me be.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ipobarethieves: 5:06am On Jan 28, 2019
sad Tale by moonlight. Nollywood version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by mykelswa(m): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2019
OK Next movie pls

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by FunctionX(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2019
smile11s:
simply staged
spoke my mind

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ofiko123(m): 5:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Omo see gobe...
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by adeniyi3971(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2019
looks like a script to me

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by RAFIC(m): 5:20am On Jan 28, 2019
I thought it was staged, then I went to check the guy's twitter handle. Turns out they found the handle of the dude who proposed (see after the cut). So, I changed my mind. It's sad tho...

Modified: So both the post talking about the girl's beauty and "golden smile", and the posts about his heartbreak are all showing "4 hrs ago". How do you post something like "golden smile" right after a disgrace such as that? I'm beginning to change my mind again grin grin T'was staged!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Liars
It's a movie shoot

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by cardoctor(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Women
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Seunnzy(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]sharp man shot his shot or shot his shot or shoot his shot..
anyone he made it to d number 1sha ;Dsharp man shot his shot or shot his shot or shoot his shot..
anyone he made it to d number 1sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.