Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (24033 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by etin06(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM just paid me 15k am so happy MMM is back!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Keegan: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
val4sure:
if you phed and haven't been matched and you feel you wont honor the ph by paying up you better cancel the order now because support no dey smile now,a friend of mine phed and was ignorant that they have paired him to pay,he logged in yesterday and his account has been blocked,shockingly he wrote to support and they told him just yesterday that his account cant be unblocked anymore,the guy has been shedding big boy tears since today,his account has been permanently frozen with 124k in it,please pay up if you got matched to pay or be ready to face the consequences and always login to your po.

I knew this is how it's going to end.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Foxie:
Please tell them. Since on the 14th I've been matched/paired with 5 different persons, none of them agreed to provide help to me.

they are not MMM participants then,it's time to know who is the real deal here....Some people are sick. They know they can't provide help and they still don't want to cancel the provide help...that's why i said that they are not participants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by andayo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
joxxy01:
not funny

Kikiki
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Foxie: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
angelusbrut:

they are not MMM participants then,it's time to know who is the real deal here....Some people are sick. They know they can't provide help and they still don't want to cancel the provide help...that's why i said that they are not participants.
I'm hopeful that the 'real' MMM participants provide help soon.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by absoluteSuccess: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
KingyKing:

You can't blame them
You don't laugh at people when the matter on ground is relating to money.
No matter how stupid they might sound, everybody has the right to spend his hard earned money the way he wants..
If someone chooses his money will go on MMM, advice him, then pass..
No insults, no disses.

You are right,

The truth of the matter is that most people live with sadist-complex, a psychological condition whereby one imagine disaster for people so they can lose what they have that the sadist don't have. As in wishing someone lose their car to an accident because you don't have one.

Many who mocked people who loan others through MMM are of the greatest desire that it fails not neccesarily because they were sure its bad, or that they so much care that you don't lose money, but because such 'paradise'must not exist because they can't take the risk.

They rather hover around hunting for when evil will befell the idea so they can be happy they lose nothing though someone lose everything. They are about the excitement in the pain of what someone else lose.

I did MMM, I'm less concern if I'm paid back, the money go to some folks, while I don't fully understand how mmm makes its money, 50k is not enough to make me fail, its not enough to make them succeed,

Life goes on and on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Bintexy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
It's not about getting matched,its about getting PAID!

I paid 3 persons this morning, what about that?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by kpaofame: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
confam

The cycle has restarted...Lets Kip Kip till all haterz are ashamed..

from PH--GH the journey continues

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by able88(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
where are those unfair mods, move to FP ASAP. at least its mmm-news

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ibkonekt(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok i want to give my honest opinion on this thread...i was an active member of mmm and i have come to the conclusion that its an ovious scam intended to get greedy people money trapped. Ppl ask how mmm takes your money, this is how the system has no known office or regulatory functions so how do u determine who's account you are paying to....fact is you dont the person is random and unknown to you.. thats the loop hole in mmm....guiders are able to PH anything for free..i know a guider that PH 3.5mil in a month...and that is a beginner guider...u are not paying money to someone that needs help you are paying to thieves who are guiders...they are the scam telling you that ur providing help...ppl be wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Kingkyle1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
confirmed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibkonekt:
Ok i want to give my honest opinion on this thread...i was an active member of mmm and i have come to the conclusion that its an ovious scam intended to get greedy people money trapped. Ppl ask how mmm takes your money, this is how the system has no known office or regulatory functions so how do u determine who's account you are paying to....fact is you dont the person is random and unknown to you.. thats the loop hole in mmm....guiders are able to PH anything for free..i know a guider that PH 3.5mil in a month...and that is a beginner guider...u are not paying money to someone that needs help you are paying to thieves who are guiders...they are the scam telling you that ur providing help...ppl be wise

Your stupid

Never say your in mmm
Cos obviously being in the same world self the shame me..
People just wanna get noticed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Khez: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
got paid today too,

super happy

i know the hopeless people wont move it to fp?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by obyrich(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
tommysparks:
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.
I have seen many ordinary participants who requested and got matched.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by horlorbah(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
horlorbah:
I have being matched with 2 pple today to pay me bt they both insisted on not PH. what do I do?
No mind them. D will soon b blocked. Na dem.go regret am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Basalt(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naira dot com is busy spreading the good news while this website of hate is busy broadcasting hate posts.
I spit on nairaland, it's a website of hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by webmaster3: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abeg, all you that are getting paid on MMM, are they still matching GH of less than 50k only? I have over 100k to GH and i keep getting "Daily limit exceeded error"
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by rengsho: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
tommysparks:
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.

My PH and GH have been matched. But the problem is who is ready to pay? The would have ask all guiders to but back part of the bonuses the got into the system
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by COdeGenesis: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just pH of 20k, I hope I will get my 50k that was stocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am so happy grin grin

MMM is back!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
webmaster3:
Abeg, all you that are getting paid on MMM, are they still matching GH of less than 50k only? I have over 100k to GH and i keep getting "Daily limit exceeded error"
Try it by midnight....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ekanDamie: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
I PHed 200k and they've merged me. Should I pay? undecided
if you don't have GH to collect, better just let DAT account die .
for 2weeks they are still paying little GH wen will dey ever get to the hundreds n then d millions before it gets back to ur turn?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
etin06:
MMM just paid me 15k am so happy MMM is back!
congratulations bro. that is the spirit.
I wonder why such a post like this cannot get to the front page for people to see and believe.
I think moderators are bad belle.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Just pH of 20k, I hope I will get my 50k that was stocked
just do it in one faith.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by lakeside23: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
sapientia1:
easy there! it's one step at a time..... you don't get paid without getting matched for payment. The confidence is coming back, people will/are paying. I will share some payment confirmations here.

Long live MMM!
u are right. i have gh since almost two weeks and they merged me the following day. people have been avoiding to pay because of fear i believe, they changed for me like three different people after same reason but just this afternoon i got paid. i think decline to pay for fear of what will happen is what will really hurt the platform. i encourage people to pay thats how it could only work

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Crazytrump(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
You just insulted someone because he aired his view, it's obvious you're what u just called him.. I guess you've Been brainwashed and depends on MMM for survival!
amnwa:

Your stupid

Never say your in mmm
Cos obviously being in the same world self the shame me..
People just wanna get noticed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
You just insulted someone because he aired his view, it's obvious you're what u just called him.. I guess you've Been brainwashed and depends on MMM for survival!

Your stupidity is making me speechless

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Crazytrump(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
They will soon block them from existence bah? Regret what? It's obvious you're a guilder!
amnwa:

No mind them. D will soon b blocked. Na dem.go regret am

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Crazytrump(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
You have to be speechless because you got nothing upstairs...End of Discussion!
amnwa:

Your stupidity is making me speechless

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
They will soon block them from existence bah? Regret what? It's obvious you're a guilder!
Sorry to disappoint you am not..
I even joined in DEC
Yet to receive
But I I know I will
Mmm is here to stay
Now you all can go and hug transformer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.