Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

"Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun (37765 Views)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Debaddest(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by gedidiah: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Booked
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by CXLVII: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Would have graduated with a 3rd class if I could read this long epistle.

Someone shud pls summarize

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by NeChErEnO1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
is dat a question or a statement?
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by freshcvvs: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Uneditable and undeniable fact is that MOST of those wishing him dead will die before him.

Not a curse but a known fact.

It could be you you know? Yes YOU.

So watch what you wish others.

We all have our sins so don't wish death on others if you don't want same for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Naughtytboy: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
flyca:
Buhari should not die.
No he must live till 2019 to recontest and win till 2023!
He should stay and inflict all of us with more pain and suffering. Because that is the only language Nigerians will hear. By 2023, those that survive his regime will have sense! That is the only way Nigerians will learn to vote devoid of religious and ethnuc sentiments.

When we warned you that the fake certificate Buhari presented, it was an F9 in Mathematics! You said we were libels!

No, Buhari must live! Heck, death is not even painful.
if i

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by boss1310(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerians are in pain
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by KingsJohnson(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol!

Check my signature and start making cool cash today
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Ake1: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:

Source: http://punchng.com/wish-presidents-dead/
The writer mean that only hopeless, unfaithful, atgnants and lazy idiots wishes somebody death.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I actually read it all.. And I love every part of the write-up.

In fact, I'm going on FB to see what Prof. Adesanmi said about it.

3 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Emekaflatt: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
IBB killed Abacha not God. Abacha was taking all former heads of state down and he knew it will get to his turn too.

PMB is in a democracy now, only death can remove him not man and he is not dying anytime soon.
He still has six more years to go

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody is above death. The judgment that follows death should be our concerns. I'm not in a position to judge anyone. Even if Buhari is not dead now, he will die one day.

But one thing I know is that judgement must surely come.
What will be Buhari's answers if God ask him the following questions;

1)Why were you silent on Southern Kaduna killing s?

2) Why did you order the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters?

3) Why did you forge certificate?

4) Why did you lie that Fulani herdsmen are from Libya?

5) To what extent were you involved in Book Haram insurgency.

6) Why did you tag constituencies under your control as 5%?

7) Why did you lie that you borrowed money to buy form for presidency?

cool Why did you ask Muslims to vote only Muslims?

9) Why did you fail to dispense proper justice after the Christian woman was beheaded in Kano so that the world will know who is at fault?

10) Why did you allow your security chief murder hundreds of shites and go on to arrest their leader without taking him to court?

11) Why did you remand Nnamdi KANU in prison despite winning bail in court.

12) In short, tell me why you shouldn't go to HELL.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dannidom:
Excellent write up, nice analysis. Kudos to the Author.

Frontpage pls
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Its been long since a piece caught my attention,extremely good, excellent diction too, like she said, the Nigerian man would ask "why should we care for Buahari when he didn't care for the Agatu Dead, the Southern Kaduna dead, the Rahn dead, are our lives less important than his"

8 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by VitaminB12(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by me69: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:

Reason: nothing to do just gossiping about the government
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by emmyblow: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let the will of God be praise
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
what we forget is DAT once the clueless president dies anoda clueless zombie in form of osinbanjo will take over.

3 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by toocoded: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:
In summary, the writer is trying to make a point! In other nations, citizens mourn the death of their leaders but in Nigeria, we celebrate their deaths, WHY?
Nigerian leaders enjoy and live flamboyant life style to the detriment of the citizens lives! Who's happy with our leaders? We wish them all dead and may 2017 not pass them by in Jesus Name!
Amin oooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by ephi123(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
andrewegbuna:
what we forget is DAT once the clueless president dies anoda clueless zombie in form of osinbanjo will take over.

Osibanjo is an educated lawyer who is a forward thinker, you cannot at all compare him with Buhari abeg.

2 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by yewawa: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
President Buhari, as long as you wish Nigerians no evil,

i wish you no evil.

But i believe,that NIGERIA will be great again.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by sekem: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
You know you've completely lost it when you have a whole generation of wasted youths who strongly believe that their destiny lies in the hands of just one man.

Shame on all of you wasted Nigerian youths.

You think Buhari is the problem abi?

Now ask yourself this: what of your state governors?

What of your local government chairmen?

In fact, what about you?

YES, you, yourself? What about you? What are you doing to make life better for yourself and your family? Oh, you think you will just sit down docile in one place and continue blaming someone for your inability to fashion a way out for yourself abi?

Continue na. Let's see what will happen after Buhari don do im own comot. Make we see who una go blame next.

Mtcheeewwww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Silva79(f): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
vengertime:
In one sentence, the writer said there's no way Buhari will run away from death this year, after wasting thousands of innocent blood in 2 years.
lol iSWEAR you no well
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by danielenyinka(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good one dear, whatever happen God is watching our leaders, buhari case is an example that the masses does not wish their leaders good especaily bad leaders like one we have now.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by shevchenko(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
I knew there was going to be a compromise in her write up .What has good luck Jonathans wife got to do with it,
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by KingsJohnson(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:
In summary, the writer is trying to make a point! In other nations, citizens mourn the death of their leaders but in Nigeria, we celebrate their deaths, WHY?
Nigerian leaders enjoy and live flamboyant life style to the detriment of the citizens lives! Who's happy with our leaders? We wish them all dead and may 2017 not pass them by in Jesus Name!

Omo you no get joy at all grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by mneedss(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
WE ke?...or some?
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by KingsJohnson(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joel3:
... the circular motion of the death tumor or rumor is only a prove that the President is not popular. people always wish their bad leaders to die.

kerosene is #400 is some place #500 when salaries still remain the same... people are now picking woods from bushes to cook. and you want them to be happy? small smoke fish #300. oil #750.

#2000 can no longer cook soup that can survive two days of family of 5.

I am not wishing him to die, but I wish he would resign.

Nigeria voted someone with F9 in mathematic, and went to USA with his famous 5% against 97%

No be una voted for change?? they provide am in abundant and everybody is complaining

Check my signature and start making cool cash today
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Gentle99(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
freshcvvs:
Uneditable and undeniable fact is that MOST of those wishing him dead will die before him.

Not a curse but a known fact.

It could be you you know? Yes YOU.

So watch what you wish others.

We all have our sins so don't wish death on others if you don't want same for yourself.

My guy, receive it! Think from your brain not your anus! Do you think the Hausa' will accept his resignation? What do you think would be the outcome if he is forced to resign? Your anus is not for thinking but for defecation! Think from your head (your brain actually) !

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by mneedss(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
WE ke? or some...?
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by gemini35(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
jesus asked his deciples who did people say i.m. This are the question our leaders should ask? the senators governors should learn a lesson from our Presido saga .do people wish them death! The masses are suffering in the mist of plenty few individuals dey flex our money Who is even happy in nigeria? Our boys dey follow high sea looking for greener pastures in country's that we are richer than.i weep for the masses .and wish God will use this medium desolved this ungodly union

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by freshcvvs: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:

My guy, receive it! Think from your brain not your anus! Do you think the Hausa' will accept his resignation? What do you think would be the outcome if he is forced to resign? Your anus is not for thinking but for defecation! Think from your head (your brain actually) !

Insulting me won't make you appear wise a bit. with your "brain thinking", this is all you could muster?

Forced to resign for? i am trying to make sense from all you have typed. i cant even find the correlation between what you typed and the topic/my comment. grin

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by ozimec(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:

This is one of the best post I have seen in this forum this year. One problem with we Nigerians especially our leaders is that we always think we can solve a problem without tackling the root cause of that problem. There are many problems in this Nation which has almost torn this country apart unfortunately, instead of our leaders to come together and discuss these fundamental problems and how to resolve them and save this country from drowning, some leaders choose not to speak out, Mr. President also refuse to address them. Even his cabinet members and media warriors seems to be confused, adding salt to the injury. It's unfortunate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.