Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

"Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun (37764 Views)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nnaeb(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bubus death will be the only consolation for all the Victims of the MMM crash.

I mean, MMM cannot crash and BuBu still gets to live.

Double tragedy.

His death will be the best message of hope to all those who lost their money in desperation.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by ElectGINeer(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
flyca:
Buhari should not die.
No he must live till 2019 to recontest and win till 2023!
He should stay and inflict all of us with more pain and suffering. Because that is the only language Nigerians will hear. By 2023, those that survive his regime will have sense! That is the only way Nigerians will learn to vote devoid of religious and ethnic sentiments.

When we warned you that even the fake certificate Buhari presented, it was an F9 in Mathematics! You said we were libels! How do you want him to perform like a Harvard graduate?

If you cannot hire a WAEC holder as the CEO of your company, why elect him as your president

No, Buhari must live! Heck, death is not even painful.
I hope you are not supporting GEJ, he actually left the electorate with no choice.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by coolsegun2002: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
sekem:
You know you've completely lost it when you have a whole generation of wasted youths who strongly believe that their destiny lies in the hands of just one man.

Shame on all of you wasted Nigerian youths.

You think Buhari is the problem abi?

Now ask yourself this: what of your state governors?

What of your local government chairmen?

In fact, what about you?

YES, you, yourself? What about you? What are you doing to make life better for yourself and your family? Oh, you think you will just sit down docile in one place and continue blaming someone for your inability to fashion a way out for yourself abi?

Continue na. Let's see what will happen after Buhari don do im own comot. Make we see who una go blame next.

Mtcheeewwww.

Oga what are u even saying....everyone is trying to survive...but the role of the government is to make survival easier...civilization has created a system where we have to elect a set of pple to manage the nation's resources for even distribution so that we all don't take matters into our hands and start to share the resources ourselves just like the folks in naija delta....

What do we want from the government:

I've not had electricity power in my place for the last 11days which means I have to buy fuel or diesel which is already too cost. Do u know how much will be saved if electricity is available 24/7.. do u know the positive ripple effect it will have on the entire economy..there's an MTN mast beside my crib...it runs on 24hrs generator I'm sure u r feeling the effect on ur recharge cards and data cost..thank God for glo...cold soft drinks is now 150...cost of running business is terribly high....just stable electricity alone can go along way

The roads are terrible... makes my car faulty and in turn leads to more expense

I still pay for security which government should provide

My many of our fathers including mine schooled home and abroad for free...where are those grants and educational relief budget..its all packed into the pocket of few men

But the government knows how to strategically put in place a system dat will never fail to collect money from us inform of tax and stamp duty charge.

These are just a few of what government can do to make life a bit easier for every Tom dick and harry hustling out there. The only one true thing they've been doing was subsidy payment and the finally succeeded in stopping it

The government can't do all for us..but the few they can do they ain't even doing it at all...

3 Likes

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by euchariadavid(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody is above death. The judgment that follows death should be our concerns. I'm not in a position to judge anyone. Even if Buhari is not dead now, he will die one day.

But one thing I know is that judgement must surely come.
What will be Buhari's answers if God ask him the following questions;

1)Why were you silent on Southern Kaduna killing s?

2) Why did you order the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters?

3) Why did you forge certificate?

4) Why did you lie that Fulani herdsmen are from Libya?

5) To what extent were you involved in Book Haram insurgency.

6) Why did you tag constituencies under your control as 5%?

7) Why did you lie that you borrowed money to buy form for presidency?

cool Why did you ask Muslims to vote only Muslims?

9) Why did you fail to dispense proper justice after the Christian woman was beheaded in Kano so that the world will know who is at fault?

10) Why did you allow your security chief murder hundreds of shites and go on to arrest their leader without taking him to court?

11) Why did you remand Nnamdi KANU in prison despite winning bail in court.

12) In short, tell me why you shouldn't go to HELL.
Pls Tell Him
God is seriously angry with him for detaining Nnamdi Kanu in prision

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by timmydahpeace(f): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
if buhari should die......that good boy that trekked when he emerged trekked for nothing undecided cry
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
If Nigerians r wishing Buhari dead, then I think he needs to sit down and carry out honest review of his governance. No follower wishes a good leader dead.....

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by sholay2011(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abimbola killed it again with this article. *bows*
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by gaskiyamagana: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody is above death. The judgment that follows death should be our concerns. I'm not in a position to judge anyone. Even if Buhari is not dead now, he will die one day.

9) Why did you fail to dispense proper justice after the Christian woman was beheaded in Kano so that the world will know who is at fault?

10) Why did you allow your security chief murder hundreds of shites and go on to arrest their leader without taking him to court?

Welcome to Paradise Buhari for :
1. Exposing those who looted Nigeria treasury in the last administration
2. Recovery looted money from self guilty confess thieves.
3. Instilling fear of jail fear for potential thieves.

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by KanwuliaExtra: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oya TINUBU!
See ya life? grin
I am enjoying all dis o.
Always glad to see APC fail. cheesy

Awon team #FailingFAILERS#

OBJ siddon dey look like chimpanzee!
After tearing PDP card, see your life OBJ the ultimate FAILURE!
Where you wan run go next?

Muchechechecheche
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by debsjoat(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:
Would have graduated with a 3rd class if I could read this long epistle.

Someone shud pls summarize

Yeh mogbe ooo

Nah ppl like you we dey talk abt. Dem just finish talk say: "oga presido get F9 for the fake WAEC result him present". At least read the last three paragraphs...

You dey fall hand. You f.vck up big time. Read small. No go be like the person Dem dey talk about

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Justiceleague1: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Awon afonja pelu extra zombies pelu awon tigerclaws ngbanti ngbanti to'on pariwo,to'on kee in a mouthfoaming styleee "fe buhari, march4buhari" da? Ojo ti stop,oju wòn ti clear. Afonja must FeBuari o,no afonja must March4buhari in february against buhari o...afonja must open their afonjanic anus4buhari to adjust till 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by finah: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gentle99:
In summary, the writer is trying to make a point! In other nations, citizens mourn the death of their leaders but in Nigeria, we celebrate their deaths, WHY?
Nigerian leaders enjoy and live flamboyant life style to the detriment of the citizens lives! Who's happy with our leaders? We wish them all dead and may 2017 not pass them by in Jesus Name!
. No offence man, but have you heard of North Korea? Their leaders are ruthless. The people live with guns pointed at their heads and they mourn like actors on stage when those leaders pass on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by ogawisdom(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
I really wish him dead as d only way to remove him frm office as he wont resign even if every nigerian died of the hardship he imposed on them BC of the high cost of living today, d idiot never lived after all angry angry angry
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by bizhop01: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
PLS DO YOU FINISH READING?
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Ecosystem4u: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is the herdsman still alife?
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by franklynsunny(m): 2:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari can't help Nigerians and our economy

D fact is, we cant take anoda mor 2yr to go frm dis headless horse

I don't ve strength to read dat long
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:35am On Jan 28, 2017
abeg he should be alive to watch Me become a better president.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by sekem: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Oga what are u even saying....everyone is trying to survive...but the role of the government is to make survival easier...civilization has created a system where we have to elect a set of pple to manage the nation's resources for even distribution so that we all don't take matters into our hands and start to share the resources ourselves just like the folks in naija delta....

What do we want from the government:

I've not had electricity power in my place for the last 11days which means I have to buy fuel or diesel which is already too cost. Do u know how much will be saved if electricity is available 24/7.. do u know the positive ripple effect it will have on the entire economy..there's an MTN mast beside my crib...it runs on 24hrs generator I'm sure u r feeling the effect on ur recharge cards and data cost..thank God for glo...cold soft drinks is now 150...cost of running business is terribly high....just stable electricity alone can go along way

The roads are terrible... makes my car faulty and in turn leads to more expense

I still pay for security which government should provide

My many of our fathers including mine schooled home and abroad for free...where are those grants and educational relief budget..its all packed into the pocket of few men

But the government knows how to strategically put in place a system dat will never fail to collect money from us inform of tax and stamp duty charge.

These are just a few of what government can do to make life a bit easier for every Tom dick and harry hustling out there. The only one true thing they've been doing was subsidy payment and the finally succeeded in stopping it

The government can't do all for us..but the few they can do they ain't even doing it at all...

You may not have realized it but you and I might be saying the same thing.

My problem with most of these wasted Nigerian youths wishing the president death is that they are channeling their energy in the wrong direction.

Believe me, if the president dies today, power blackout will still be there. Dollar exchange will still be high. Food prices will still be high. Kerosene and fuel will still be costly. Corruption in the police will still be there.

So you see, Nigeria's problem is quite enormous and believing that it is only the death of the president that can solve it is totally senseless.

Now, let me tell you what I think these wasted youths should start doing.

You mentioned some problems we are facing in the country.

Do you know that every problem you are facing could be a business venture for you to exploit?

By exploiting, I mean it in the positive sense and not by greedily increasing the prices of commodities they way most of our wasted Africans normally do. grin

Oh yes.

You mentioned poor electricity. Have you considered going into solar energy and putting solar panels on each and every house in Nigeria? Can you think if the number of jobs such a thing can create? Or you think that is not possible?

You mentioned poor roads? Have you considered going into road repairs as a private firm? Or you think that is not possible?

You mentioned security? Have you heard of Black Waters? Have you ever considered going into private security firms like Black Water? Or you think it is not possible.

Yes, the government can and should ease our lives but what do you do when it is so obvious to everyone that the government is totally confused and clueless?

That's my point.

We need a new way to tackle these recurring problems on our own without really depending on the government.

That is exactly what thinking youths in sane countries do.

They do not necessarily wait or depend on the government to give them to go ahead before they can get into action.

But here, our wasted youths will prefer to sit down and continue to grumble and wishing death on their president because they foolishly think that is where the solutions to their problems lie.

And that is what is making me so sad.

We need youths who are capable of being proactive.

I've been thinking about it for so long.

It's high time our youths take the bulls by the horns.

Most of our politicians don't even understand the problems we youths are facing in this country.

You wouldn't blame them because they are old school and in their time it was the government that spoon feeds them.

But in our own time, things have changed so much.

So we need to change with it.

By the time we come together and pull our resources together and start teaching the government their jobs, you will be so shocked to find out how much we can achieve on our own.

This is the type of revolution I believe this country needs. This is the type of revolution I would like to lead.

Instead of getting 2face to lead a national protest that may achieve little or nothing in the end, we can get 2face and his ilks to contribute financially towards helping us tackle most of these problems facing our youths.

Think about it.
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by Emmynet50(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is arguably the best post I have read on Nairaland.
No one loves to see the President die but since they don't care how we live , Wats the point of praying for their good health?

1 Like

Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by KwoiZabo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

You forgot Shiites & El Zakzaky
Re: "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
KwoiZabo:
You forgot Shiites & El Zakzaky
Check no 10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.