Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

$470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe (17270 Views)

FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / $470m CCTV Contract:reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Ex-ministers’ Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by link2ok(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
correctguy0900:

U and the looters are simply imbeciles. Ashamed that u are also a human like me

Lol.. that's why you looting the recovered loot.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Lordsocrates: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
vatiqan:

Why not speak in Efik, Kanuri or Ibira? Pls I dnt like it when people chose to slaughter English, this way.

ikpa if you don't like you go and die, I wryt d way, I want, Or are you paying me ? I will hv loved to tell u to pick ur Opinion and stick it up ur As* but I won't go low to ur level.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by kabrud: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
UgojiC:

Before you open your mouth in public get your facts right. Who was president in 2008

And what did gej do about it 4 d six yrs that he was president?

Oh! I forgot,

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by kabrud: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
PUSH1:

I no blame your parents they wasted their time giving birth to you.

I dey tell u oh!
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by slawali: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
The only name this government know is Jonathan, Why don't you mention the ministers names or don't they have names which on is 'some ministers'

Did u read d post at all was jonathan name mentioned? Go back n read d post fool.

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by vatiqan(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:

ikpa if you don't like you go and die, I wryt d way, I want, Or are you paying me ? I will hv loved to tell u to pick ur Opinion and stick it up ur As* but I won't go low to ur level.

I see. Ino ukom.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by seguno2: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
arsenal33:
GEJs govt sha

Just like Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode's government.
Go and find out how many times the progreTHIEVES budgeted for how many CCTV cameras.
Compared with how many are working in Lagos today?
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by UgojiC(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
DTaj:

It's either you didn't read the story, or you read it but was just being mischievous. Yar'Adua awarded the contract in 2008, but the funds (which they stole) were only disbursed by the 3 Ministers who served between 2010 and 2014! That was under your god, Jonathan! Lol!

The House of Representatives adhoc committee’s report indicted the ministers who served between 2010 and 2014 in the Ministry of Police Affairs, which
handled the project during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
That's what I read. Don't even know where you got your info from.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by UgojiC(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
kabrud:

And what did gej do about it 4 d six yrs that he was president?
Oh! I forgot,

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by joepepsy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Useless generation, be fighting yourself fools while they share your future.

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by ayaside(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Another Discovery on Discovery channel.A news is rightly baseless if it doesn't impact on anybody's life. Take actions with your findings and we kinda tired of this word "probe".
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by KanwuliaExtra: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
WAZOBIA CRIMINALS! grin
See the UGLY faces? shocked
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by yedobaddy: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
This people don kill us
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by holaralph(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
HONESTLY THE PROBE IS LONG OVER DUE IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS PDP OR APC BECAUSE TO ME THEY ARE ALL JEGUDUJERA AND KOLOKOLO

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by holaralph(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
WAZOBIA CRIMINALS! grin
See the UGLY faces? shocked
YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by batstan(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
tuoyoojo:
the level of corruption in this country is mind blowing

corruption is so institutionalized that one is seen as being abnormal for doing the right thing

they should quickly send them to court n get dem lock up

imagine someone stealing money for his fifth and 6th generation
Now that the present administration wants to plug the hole, you lots are complaining.

while people do not have food to eat
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Cyjetty: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
WHAT'S NEW? Some of those reps were probably given kickbacks from the contract, anyway

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by mapet: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
seguno2:

Just like Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode's government.
Go and find out how many times the progreTHIEVES budgeted for how many CCTV cameras.
Compared with how many are working in Lagos today?

So how many do you know that are not working in Lagos?
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by seguno2: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
mapet:
So how many do you know that are not working in Lagos?

None is working.
Abi na how many criminal cases have been resolved with the aid of CCTV cameras in Lagos?
Please share news clips of such.
Thanks
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by seguno2: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
The only name this government know is Jonathan, Why don't you mention the ministers names or don't they have names which on is 'some ministers'

It is all part of the well orchestrated diversion from the mess and theft going on currently.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by mapet: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
seguno2:

None is working.
Abi na how many criminal cases have been resolved with the aid of CCTV cameras in Lagos?
Please share news clips of such.
Thanks

So police tell you which case is solved with the aid of CCTV? No need to bother. I just wanted you to display your idiocy a little further.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by seguno2: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
mapet:
So police tell you which case is solved with the aid of CCTV? No need to bother. I just wanted you to display your idiocy a little further.

Below for your information and thanks for displaying what you are.

rtmajayi:
This video shows how a robbery gang robbed a lady who just left the bank and made a stop over somewhere around Agidingbi, Ikeja in Lagos. An eye witness said.

This video is an incident of what happened to my colleague yesterday. N500K was taken from her locked car at Mobil Filling station, Agidingbi. She went to GTB, Alausa to withdraw N500K, and kept it under her car seat. When she drove out, she saw a car coming behind her, not knowing there were actually 2 cars following her. So when she got to FBN, Agidingbi, she indicated as if she was going back the way she came, so the car she saw following her passed her to go ahead of her to the side she indicated to, which is the Lexus jeep.

On seeing that the car had passed, she now decided to enter Mobil so that they could go completely, not knowing that another car was still behind her. She parked and went into Mr. Biggs to allow them to go, bought a bottle of water and before she came out, her door had been opened and her money stolen! The CCTV in Mr Biggs, captured the professional way the thieves operated. Watch.........this clip and take lessons please.

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMfOhGr2uo

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/robbery-incident-as-captured-on-cctv.html
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Blue3k(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
mapet:

I would assume. If something is caught on camera the footage is released same day or few weeks later. If not its known after court proceedings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by mapet: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
seguno2:

Below for your information and thanks for displaying what you are.

....and they told you that is from the Police? Bros, it's late in the night to be comical
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by NJsimpleboi(m): 1:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerian politicians are so immature....... Must u always steal, after collecting huge allowances?... Do something worthy if nt for yourselves, do it for d masses who voted u in and entrusted their hopes to you
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by teebell999(m): 2:09am On Jan 28, 2017
efilefun:

Did you even read the post? Was APC in government between 2010 to 2014

Don't mind the mumu!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Hits David Piling Of London Financial Times / Fct Minister Hosts Kashim Shettima, As Vp Candidate Meets Fct Stakeholders / Tribunal: Anti Bomb Experts Take Over Presidential Election Petition Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.