Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

$470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe (17275 Views)

FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / $470m CCTV Contract:reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Ex-ministers’ Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by iambabaG: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Typing
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by michoim(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Jonathan administration,the most corrupt in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by CLIQBOY(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2017
DrChukzy:

And so Can't I ask after my President again?,Na wa o
sorry i misquoted you .. Apologies
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
efilefun:

Did you even read the post? Was APC in government between 2010 to 2014

They they come attacking anyone with a view that doesn't align with their dubious perspectives. Did i say anything than Jonathan stole it and Uncle Lai should come out ? I really don't dig how an innocent statement could do some much damage to your composure.. Anyone we know your species you dont have decorum so no use asking if you lost it
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by DrChukzy(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
efilefun:
So Buhari was your president between 2010 to 2014 Hatred don turn some of una to illiterate

Na that hatred go kill you. So I can't ask bout the president again abi? Dullard
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
texazzpete:

The Senate report clearly identifies the parties that should be held responsible for this debacle. You'd know this if you could read.

Where are your brains?
They they come attacking anyone with a view that doesn't align with their dubious perspectives. Did i say anything than Jonathan stole it and Uncle Lai should come out ? I really don't dig how an innocent statement could do some much damage to your composure.. Anyone we know your species you dont have decorum so no use asking if you lost it

Sorry i called out Lai... Tinubu the miscreant come and talk, you over celebrated worthless rascal and tyrant !
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by DrChukzy(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
efilefun:

Did you even read the post? Was APC in government between 2010 to 2014
Tell me the difference between APC and PDP
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by efilefun(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
DrChukzy:

Na that hatred go kill you. So I can't ask bout the president again abi? Dullard
Lmao see this pained thing abegii swerve
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by freeborn76(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Brood of vipers...may God punish everyone who has inflicted pains to millions of Nigerians
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Lasskeey: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Didn't even read the long epistle in the first place, I rushed to book space now I have nothing to say. smh.....
.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by DrChukzy(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2017
efilefun:
Lmao see this pained thing abegii swerve

Dumb Zombie
Swerve
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Ahmeduana(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Corruption is so embedded in Nigeria & into Nigerians that even a bulldozer can't bulldoze it.. So Sad angry angry
SO PAINFUL, THESE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T HAVE ATOM OF LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY, THEY JUST WANT TO CHOKE IT AND SNUFF LIFE OUT OF COUNTRY UNTIL IT BECOME LIFELESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by UgojiC(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:
GEJ and his cohorts ruined this country

All they did was to heavily feed on our yams.

It was basically a "Free to loot government"

The CCTV contract was awarded in 2008 for $470 million under the National Public Security Communications System (NPSCS).

That was under Late Yard' Adua's regime. And we know what it took the Northerners to allow Jona rule back then. Am very sure within that time a lot of this money had been diverted.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Thedruggist: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2017
The greedy men could not even complete the payment for the project..... Na wa oooo
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by chloedogie(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Imagine a silly explanation. ''Only 40 cameras were working, of the 1000 installed in Abuja. The contractors said they were in the process of re-activating the remaining 960, which they claimed were vandalized.'' What's the primary work of a CCTV? Isn't it to pick faces of vandals? And if the so called installed 1000 units were actually installed, where are the faces of the vandals? Do these people even think we the masses are bunch of morons? Abi e wa gbami lowo awon jegudujera yii. AHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by UgojiC(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
michoim:
Jonathan administration,the most corrupt in Nigeria history

Before you open your mouth in public get your facts right. Who was president in 2008

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by KingsJohnson(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country

Check my signature to starting making cool money today
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by x6blade(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2017
470 million dollars. For only cctv.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Ahmeduana:

SO PAINFUL, THESE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T HAVE ATOM OF LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY, THEY JUST WANT TO CHOKE IT AND SNUFF LIFE OUT OF COUNTRY UNTIL IT BECOME LIFELESS.
This country just weak me walahi talahi
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Trexnemesis(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2017
This is not corruption, it''s "taking" - GEJ
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by wellmax(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
The only name this government know is Jonathan, Why don't you mention the ministers names or don't they have names which on is 'some ministers'
Jonathan led that corrupt government.
More so didn't you see the other names mentioned there?
You only see what you want to see.
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
And there are genuine people who can execute this project for less...
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
the ablution of a cat is the strategy for stealing meat!
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by 1metre: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
The only name this government know is Jonathan, Why don't you mention the ministers names or don't they have names which on is 'some ministers'
read and understand before commenting
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by DTaj: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:

Lazy clown! Didn't you read the 3 Ministers' names (who served as Police Affairs Ministers between 2010 and 2014) mentioned in the story? One of them is Jelili Adesiyan, the thuggish Minister and Ekiti election rigging mastermind (with General Momoh, Obanikoro, and Fayose) who also slapped and punched Isiaka Adeleke (when the latter was in PDP)!
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2017
link2ok:
Gullible Zombies would jump inside this thread and as usual masturbating like dogs.

I said it. Look at them below and above me without anytin to hang on anymore. They started with body language when the odour became so bad they started chasing the past administration and also looking for whom to blame , meanwhile the incompetent minister where not selected till after so many months. The dollar on the other hand was skyrocketing. Then he selected criminals to control the money that was recovered,while were still on that the budget of the change that eventually went down as the most padded budget in the history of the world. Then we entered into recession and the idiots that supports this slowpoke in aso rock keeps asking what got us into recession putting the blame on Jonathan

Meanwhile one anti corruption fool is making use of deodorant and insecticide ..

I blame your parents that wasted their time giving birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by DTaj: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
UgojiC:

Before you open your mouth in public get your facts right. Who was president in 2008

It's either you didn't read the story, or you read it but was just being mischievous. Yar'Adua awarded the contract in 2008, but the funds (which they stole) were only disbursed by the 3 Ministers who served between 2010 and 2014! That was under your god, Jonathan! Lol!

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by vatiqan(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:
All those wailing idiots that troll everywhere saying Hero this Hero dat. won't cone and explain how 40CCTV cameras could go for Billions of naira.

your kids should come see their dad's hero, oh shid, their kids will be as dumb as them....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Why not speak in Efik, Kanuri or Ibira? Pls I dnt like it when people chose to slaughter English, this way.

1 Like

Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by link2ok(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2017
PUSH1:

I no blame your parents they wasted their time giving birth to you.

Zombies. Do you have parents?
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
God punish Jonathan and all the people he's hero to.
They will never know peace. Imbeciles
Re: $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
link2ok:
Gullible Zombies would jump inside this thread and as usual masturbating like dogs.

I said it. Look at them below and above me without anytin to hang on anymore. They started with body language when the odour became so bad they started chasing the past administration and also looking for whom to blame , meanwhile the incompetent minister where not selected till after so many months. The dollar on the other hand was skyrocketing. Then he selected criminals to control the money that was recovered,while were still on that the budget of the change that eventually went down as the most padded budget in the history of the world. Then we entered into recession and the idiots that supports this slowpoke in aso rock keeps asking what got us into recession putting the blame on Jonathan

Meanwhile one anti corruption fool is making use of deodorant and insecticide ..

U and the looters are simply imbeciles. Ashamed that u are also a human like me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / Elections May Not Hold In North East –jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.