Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan (21310 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by michoim(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
What an intelligent woman!2baba should learn wisdom from this, if he sincerely knows that he is not being sponsored by some disgruntled looters who are fighting this government.
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by BUSHHUNTER: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
That stup!d 2baba dey find political awareness.
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
seen
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by TheTrueSeeker: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by kibra4u(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
KingstonDome:
Following the highly publicized upcoming Feb 5 protest initiated by 2baba, Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan has sent out a meesage to celebrities who have planned to take part in the protest.

She said instead of them all protesting they should all join politics instead.

Below is a screenshot of what she said.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/dont-protest-join-politics-instead-says.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Madam everybody cannot be a politician so, when things are going bad we need to voice out. The protest must happen.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Emekaflatt: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
TuFace is an illiterate being used by pdp to cause mayhem in the country..

well read people knows GEJ ruined this country to the ground
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
So her solution is instead of beating dem, jus join dem abi? Na must say everybody must join politics before dey can complain about bad governance abi? Na so U go know political oloshos

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Johnsown1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
We will protest, by the way i have not heard her name in the news before or seen her in the house of assembly or Senate before,
Pls who is HER

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by madridsta007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
KingstonDome:
Following the highly publicized upcoming Feb 5 protest initiated by 2baba, Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan has sent out a meesage to celebrities who have planned to take part in the protest.

She said instead of them all protesting they should all join politics instead.

Below is a screenshot of what she said.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/dont-protest-join-politics-instead-says.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

"we are smart, intelligent and possess more special qualities..."

And yet, you voted in an illiterate for President? Or they used your brains and brainwashed you enough to vote for an illiterate for President? Wake up from that self-delusion, Madam Nollywood Actress.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Benoxvals(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
She now reasons like a Nigerian politician,who knows how much she's been paid to spew these trash..
A serious protest is the only right part to getting justice for the ill ways of both the past and the present politicians in Nigeria..
Nothing seems to me working here..absolutely NOTHING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by anionjasa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Must everyone be a politician?

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by vigasimple(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why the 5th of February ? Why NOT the 6th or 7th when Buhari will be back in Nigeria to witness it first hand or are the protesters afraid of an illiterate President?

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
michoim:
What an intelligent woman!2baba should learn wisdom from this, if he sincerely knows that he is not being sponsored by some disgruntled looters who are fighting this government.
you are dumb.... investigate her before jumping into bed with her

3 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by NGELEBUBE: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
darocha1:
She has a very good point but still she made no point.
Even if you join politics, everyone can not be in position of authority, there will be oppositions, there will be light feathered politicians and there will be protesters better (I used the word protesters cos Labour leaders are useless, deceitful and scammed. E. G a former governor)
To those protesting, it is a good move but the politicians are laughing right now cos they know it will be just a protest and noise making. Tough stance needs to be taken in a disciplined manner without breaking the law rather by straightening the law. Ground the politicians, ground ports, ground airports demand answers in a lawful, peaceful but threatening way and end it with an ultimatum (time frame). It is only when this steps are taken that you can call it a PROTEST and not a celebrity roadwalk or Street noise-making
I respect your opinion and intelligence on this subject...thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Johnsown1:
We will protest, by the way i have not heard her name in the news before or seen her in the house of assembly or Senate before,
Pls who is HER
good question. .her father was alleged to be one of those who sponsored the murder of Bola Ige. He was appointed minister of police affairs by GEJ.... she contested the state House of assembly but lost

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by africandollar: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is one of the best advice ever given by a Nollywood actor, I wonder why peeps complain continuously when those who are presently in government do not have two heads neither do they have better privileges than the youths. However be advised that there are strongholds presently in the political circle and to break the 'modus operandi' would take persistence with some bloodshed (yes, bloodshed 'cos the stronghold goes beyond the physical) however there's nothing impossible especially when a group of people who are of one mind act jointly on their beliefs...even God would have to intervene to stop them, remember the Tower of Babel?
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by King44(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Weselion:
Protesting and joining politics are like bread and butter. Both of them complement each other.

Please help a friend win a giveaway contest she's participating in. Just visit the Instagram link and like the image there...Daz all https://www.instagram.com/p/BPhP7pqACDo/

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Mua94awN7ZQ/WIsfGK3tqJI/AAAAAAAACvY/0ZJJG1bxnaE9ZXDDWQmVZXp70D34j2bjwCLcB/s1600/Adamu%2BZainab%2B20170127_111629.jpg[/img]
since she is just a friend, if u fit arrange am make we begin date I go pack my family members, friends neighbors enter dad boat. It looks like she us making sense but the actress I'd not making any sense when u join the system cos u want to make a change and d system frustrates change outta u, u would be left with no option other than to b worse than how u met the system, ask RMD ask 9nice ask the rest

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
I agree with her.

Nigerian youths, please take note.

Joining politics doesn't mean running for office.

Man is a political animal and there's politics being played everywhere, even in your various religious assemblies.

Our attitude of siddon look, If e wan spoil make e spoil, e no concern me has ruined this country.

All of us have turned to armchair critics and online gladiators.

We have chosen not to hold our supposedly elected leaders responsible for their every action and inaction.

So we shouldn't blame the leaders If they decide to steal and loot and rob us blind, after all which foolish business owner will leave his shop in the care If his workers and never ask for a statement of account t, even If it is weekly or monthly or yearly.

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by CXLVII: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sunnycliff:
We the 5% are not participating in this protest. Let the Afonja protest

See ya life........?
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Angelinastto(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Not everybody is ready to get their hands dirty

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by ocheu(f): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
How can one be against himself? Can a kingdom turn against itself? Once you join politics, everything done by the politicians becomes right to you. Bribery and corruption become inevitable to you. Empathy and compassionate spirit you used to have for the nation will be a thing of past. I thing protest will go a long way to help. We are the masses, we feel the pains of the bad governance, we will go out their and make our voices heard by the people governing us. As long as the purpose of our protest is to have a better Nigeria, as long as we don't protest unjustly by promoting a party and demoting the other, protesting is just one step forward.

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Erngie(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
"I hereby advise we the youths of this great nation ,the most important part of nation building is to rise and OCCUPY governance..Contest for public offices and be the change you desire.."

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Phobia1: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
My thought as well but they must held this protest before they can be taken serious. We made them, so we deserve better from them. And this protest will tell whether or not they are fit for the office. Desmond Shola Elliot has been in the house with nothing meaningful coming from him, except for buying things for his constituency. We need them to speak up follow it up. Not doing yes sir up and down
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by seguno2: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
wellmax:
Well she has a point.
Get involved in the electoral process.

She has no point.
Zero.
Protest is a necessary compliment to politics.
It forces politicians to do the work of their EMPLOYERS- the voters.
Fela's mother was never a politician but made her mark through protests.
Moreover, we cannot all be politicians. Surely.
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by patjane(f): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hissssss undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Sunnycliff(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:

See ya life........?

Didn't you know that Buhari has nothing to offer? You guys were scammed. #mmmeeeeee tongue
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
What of Desmond Elliot/Prince Adeleye who joined politics and cannot voice out or protest on the masses suffering.

I don't know when it has become shameful to showcase dissatisfaction towards a failed government system.

Like I used to say and I will keep saying it, cockroach possess common sense that these useless vultures called actresses.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Phobia1: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
darocha1:
She has a very good point but still she made no point.
Even if you join politics, everyone can not be in position of authority, there will be oppositions, there will be light feathered politicians and there will be protesters better (I used the word protesters cos Labour leaders are useless, deceitful and scammed. E. G a former governor)
To those protesting, it is a good move but the politicians are laughing right now cos they know it will be just a protest and noise making. Tough stance needs to be taken in a disciplined manner without breaking the law rather by straightening the law. Ground the politicians, ground ports, ground airports demand answers in a lawful, peaceful but threatening way and end it with an ultimatum (time frame). It is only when this steps are taken that you can call it a PROTEST and not a celebrity roadwalk or Street noise-making
100%
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
wristbangle:
What of Desmond Elliot/Prince Adeleye who joined politics and cannot voice out or protest on the masses suffering.

I don't know when it has become shameful to showcase dissatisfaction towards a failed government system.

Like I used to say and I will keep saying it, cockroach possess common sense that these useless vultures called actresses.
She's a polithiefcian too
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by wristbangle: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She's a polithiefcian too

I see, no wonder she is spewing thrash.

Most politicians just utter faeces from their mouth as if something disgusting befall them when they joined politics and these are people who used to behave normal.

Lawlahdey:
She contested in the last election.

Which state and what position?
Re: Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
wristbangle:

I see, no wonder she is spewing thrash.

Most politicians just utter faeces from their mouth as if something disgusting befall them when they joined politics and these are people who used to behave normal when they are normal citizens.
She contested in the last election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Chris Attoh And 50 Cent / Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Baby / Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.