Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read (554 Views)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read by camonguy: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is a survey.

How many litres of fuel do you use per day??

And how long does it last (hours)??
Re: Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read by tripplephi: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am using solar kit i bought from konga for 20k---- 4 bulbs, one major solar panel, one big USB fan and a mini portable inverter.

i use it from 6pm to 7am daily.
no need for FUEL, GEN and noise wahala. things are expensive now but the SUN ENERGY will always be free.
camonguy:
This is a survey.

How many litres of fuel do you use per day??

And how long does it last (hours)??
Re: Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read by camonguy: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
tripplephi:
Am using solar kit i bought from konga for 20k---- 4 bulbs, one major solar panel, one big USB fan and a mini portable inverter.

i use it from 6pm to 7am daily.
no need for FUEL, GEN and noise wahala. things are expensive now but the SUN ENERGY will always be free.

I know bro.

Do you have idea on the amount of fuel used buy student per day.

This is a SOLAR survey
Re: Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read by tripplephi: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
it depends on the school. UNIBEN gives light to students living on campus from 7pm to 2am in the morning BUT students from off-campus simply use such times to CHARGE what they can while in school and go back to switch on gen for maybe one to two hours WHICH COSTS ABOUT N700 FUEL FOR SMALL "i better pass my neighbor" DAILY

camonguy:

I know bro.

Do you have idea on the amount of fuel used buy student per day.

This is a SOLAR survey
Re: Are You A Nigerian Student And Do Have A Generator? Read by camonguy: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
tripplephi:
it depends on the school. UNIBEN gives light to students living on campus from 7pm to 2am in the morning BUT students from off-campus simply use such times to CHARGE what they can while in school and go back to switch on gen for maybe one to two hours WHICH COSTS ABOUT N700 FUEL FOR SMALL "i better pass my neighbor" DAILY

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Don't Know Wisdom Has Deserted Romanceland / Apostle Suleiman Sued By A Girl He Impregnated And Dumped After Marriage Vows / Crazy Things People Do In The Name Of Love ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.