Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court (48256 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Iheazy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
marshalcarter:
seriously....der ain't nothin left to see again in dis world....wish the trumpet can Just sound undecided cry

It will soon sound.. The Lord has reveled to me the destruction of the world on the 26-01-2017. Let get prepared !!!!
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by eriwaonyi: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by manikspears: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hnmmmm Peter ogho ,ogho, ogho, ogho. .....where are you from?
Reporting live and direct from surulere Stadium, Malik Spears NCAN news grin
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Lagban(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Konji" in action. Getting q pu$$¥ to fvck legitimately is no problem these days instead of raping. I dont know hw they enjoy it by raping instead of doing it the normal way. Our Govt shld ensure that no #sexoffender go unpunsihed!
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/law-forcefully-sex-2-sisters-witness-tells-court/

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by AnanseK(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
No body mentioned his religion yet. Why?
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by coldcandy: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
zukor:
Ah the man is a disgrace to MAN-HOOD

ojuku is gone but His MAN-HOOD lives forever

1 Like

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by protocoll(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
when d brain is compressed

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Ruggedpen: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
iwezor1:

Make 40k with 8k in less than 2weeks, system regulated ,for more info contact zero seven zero six one five nine six nine zero two
Have they send you to betray us again?

1 Like

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by dsocioemmy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jikwoyi of all places
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
President buhari needs your prayers....please we should all pray for our president! Because this thing get as e be now
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Ayoola171(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Asito:
Shaybe ur inlaw's house is refugee camp for your family

Different issues means so many things to so many people. Why are you so wuked? I just they laugh.
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Bright4mp: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just For Justice tongue[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by cejaypriesty(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
I really don't support this man's behaviour, it is wicked and should be punished for it. But seriously you are married to a man, must you crowd the entire house with ur sisters. Knowing fully they might pose serious distraction to your man. Resist the devil and he will flew from you. This is the kind of woman that won't let her husbands siblings come any close to the house. Nonetheless, let the suffer for his lack of morals.
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by abbeycity101(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
are u sure .or ur sister want to devious d man .. God is watch u oooo
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
How is it that the court's president Everyman,is a friend of mine? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
PaperLace:
I hate reading news like this. All these men going about harassing minors. They should all be taken to a cave and locked up with carnivores.
If they apply the energy they use in thinking about illicit sex every minute to productive things, N1=$1 by now.

Some of them see nothing wrong in a man rubbing his dick on unknown females in public. They turn FBI when such issues arise...
They'll say anything to make the victim the offender.

Strict laws should be put in place to deal with sexual offenders, irrespective of their gender.
No twerp should quote me to say nonsense, I will transfer my anger on you, wholesale.

That moment when you said nobody should quote you to say nonsense and I eventually did.... would you resist me?

kikikiki

Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by Icon79(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2017
MARYchiells:
Where were your your sister( the wife) all those days he kept sleeping with you. You didn't tell her because you were threatened, has he withdrawn the threat now?

My beautiful Igbo sister, you've said it all. To add anything else would be uncivilized!

O pari
Re: My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court by dom(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
How is it that the court's president Everyman,is a friend of mine? cheesy

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.