Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? (8573 Views)

Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari / 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Buy A Private Jet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by wirinet(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:
When will EFCC question him on how he was able to acquire a private falcon jet?This is why no one in the country takes APC fake anti-corruption war seriously
EFCC or any other government agency has no right to question Tinubu or any other Nigerian on how he or she acquired any property. There is no law to that effect. The only way the EFCC can inquire into someone else's properties is if there is evidence that the property was acquired from the proceeds of a crime, meaning that there is actual evidence ( paper trails, witnesses, petitions, etc, that money was stolen and that money was suspected to have been used to buy the properties, then the EFCC can apply to the courts to have the properties seized pending the conclusion of the trials.
The only other thing the government can do if they suspect a governor or any other public official is corrupt is look into the asset declaration form they filled when entering and leaving office, and then charge them with false declaration of assets, the undeclared assets can be seized by government.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2017
wirinet:

EFCC or any other government agency has no right to question Tinubu or any other Nigerian on how he or she acquired any property. There is no law to that effect. The only way the EFCC can inquire into someone else's properties is if there is evidence that the property was acquired from the proceeds of a crime, meaning that there is actual evidence ( paper trails, witnesses, petitions, etc, that money was stolen and that money was suspected to have been used to buy the properties, then the EFCC can apply to the courts to have the properties seized pending the conclusion of the trials.
The only other thing the government can do if they suspect a governor or any other public official is corrupt is look into the asset declaration form they filled when entering and leaving office, and then charge them with false declaration of assets, the undeclared assets can be seized by government.
Do you think he listed a private jet in his aset declaration form and The Nations Airlines?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2017
ismart:
someone already told you a post away why It can't work. The larger populace is forking corrupt and there is nothing you can do.

The average Nigerian can easily sell their soul of a plate of rice because POVERTY is real. Don't they give their votes over rice and garri at polling units? Don't they give thier votes over 2500 naira? Majority of these people are not even educated to know the consequences of their action and thus, turn around to scream when things don't go their way.

If it were you, after spending money to get into office,wouldn't you recoup your investment and then make your profit?

We do not even know our rights in this country and illiterates out number literates in this country. FACT!

The people of Delta State complained that Uduagan didn't work but they forgot collecting money from the man. Yes, My school was used as one of the mobilisation centers and I know of many of my class mates who joined that day. Money was SHARED in broad day light.

The sad thing is the money wouldn't even last a month.

Even here on nairaland, one is already campaigning for Atiku. He has oiled his palm and doing his job.

And you dare call NIGERIAN YOUTH? Who are the Nigerian youths? Same sets who sell their souls and that of their unborn generations? Same set who don't care (I can't say they don't know) about the consequences of their actions?

Nigerian masses are their own problem and NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING can make this country great. It's not a curse, it's a FACT! Look around you? Honesty does not pay in this country.
We think alike,but I still have that glimmer of hope. Despite the fact i'm not in the country,I still hope to see the progress of the country in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Please can you redirect your question to the most senior Obi in Iboland because they rewarded Tinubu with a chieftancy title for graciously sustaining their lifelihoods for years and we hate to think the Obis are corruptible.
We await your findings.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by BigIyanga: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2017
leighcon:
Not a fan of Jagaban, enough corrupt enrichment, but again on the flip side, without hating, dude is a finance guy who is smart. I won't rule out the place of bank finances and astute business skills.

He was one of the financial backbone of NADECO those days. He didn't steal government money then, did he? He has businesses that are thriving including an airline, if all he was doing was stealing, he won't have successful businesses.
List his business ventures before he became a governor??
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
Please can you redirect your question to the most senior Obi in Iboland because they rewarded Tinubu with a chieftancy title for graciously sustaining their lifelihoods for years and we hate to think the Obis are corruptible.
We await your findings.
grin
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Franchise21(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Does'nt it show how the anti-corruption war is fake when an ex goverment official can be so bold to use his Newspaper to claim ownership of a Private Jet?
We're fully aware that the so-called anti corruption war is targeted at a particular set of ppl
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Lol...I'm Yoruba and don't agree with those that accuse certain tribes of being corrupt. Nigeria leaders use ethnicity as a means of divide and conquer so the masses will never be united and unable to form a resistance against the $400 Billion they have looted since 1960 according the World Bank.

Masses can never be united, every Nigerian is infected with greed.
You catch a thief and his people will carry placard to defend the thief.
It's not as if they are doing it for free, the protesters are paid to carry placards, they will gladly jump at the offer, if they don't, others are waiting on the line to do the job.
You can't expect me to leave my thieving brother at your mercy when I already know that your brother is also a thief and you protect him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Eastactivist:
One of the reason I still want buhari to recover not minding the animosity...

Can't wait to see this demystified political jobber languish in kuje prison charged with corruption and meant to forfeit his looted wealth. ..

See pain, you will wait till you die.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
adegeye38:

guy all what u typed above doesnt make one iota of sense.
d problem of corruption in nigeria is nt d leaders, its d people, we are naturally selfish, self centered, greedy, destructive its in our blood we were born with it, we all contributed in destroying dis country, we love corruption, we encourage it, we justify it and we are currently enjoying the dividend our religiousness doesn't help either cus we wallow in religion hypocrisy, so morrally we are decayed, religion wise decayed, society decayed and d same society will keep on producing fools as leaders.

Change must come from within

only the almighty God can help us

Thank you jare, when they carry Bible up and down, setting up mushroom churches to bleed the poor and use the money to acquire 45 exotic cars, jets and what have you, dat one na the grace of God no be corruption.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2017
leighcon:
Not a fan of Jagaban, enough corrupt enrichment, but again on the flip side, without hating, dude is a finance guy who is smart. I won't rule out the place of bank finances and astute business skills.

He was one of the financial backbone of NADECO those days. He didn't steal government money then, did he? He has businesses that are thriving including an airline, if all he was doing was stealing, he won't have successful businesses.

you dey mind those people? abeg leave trash for lawma.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Do you think he listed a private jet in his aset declaration form and The Nations Airlines?

He is not a public office holder, which declaration are you talking about?
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Babacele: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

The only individuals more corrupt than Tinubu are IBB,OBJ,Abusalami and Atiku.He is in the top five in the country.
now where I sit down jeje, you come match my tail. I'm sure you have the evidence of Tinubu's corruption and do furnish us with them here online. I have listened to the same PDP balderdash for two decades or more and I'm disappointed at your education or its application .
You mentioned that Tinubu worked for Mobil in your post. Was he getting paid or not? did he invest in other businesses? So ,did he make money? do you know long before he became governor of Lagos , he was a major moneybag sustaining the resistance against Abacha's junta?
You can help the public by listing Tinubu's companies and a forensic financial record of their history. Tell us about the federal allocation to Lagos state during his tenure and how they were spent . Why couldn't all the Bode George s, Koros, Agbajes, etc outsiders and insiders to Tinubu's government come out with these fraud tales apart stupid insinuations meant for fellow stupid people?

Now as the governor of Lagos , why has it been difficult for any of you to bring evidences of money looted by Jagaban? from what account to what account? when, where and how? Why is it utterly difficultly impossible for PDP whose greatest enemy is Tinubu and which party's highly placed public officials have been exposed in looting sprees to expose the man they want us believe is a big thief for twenty years now? why?
Does he control the CBN, EFCC, police, SSS etc? so why is it difficult for you hellraisers to spill Tinubu's public history of perfidy?

It is professional and a sign of its independence for the Nation to talk about Tinubu's jet despite the seeming bad publicity it may bring him. ain't u awed by such a democratic mindset?

Tinubu this, Tinubu that ....

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by BigIyanga: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

He is not a public office holder, which declaration are you talking about?
Was a senator and governor twice, what are u talking about? What were his business ventures prior to becoming a governor?
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by wirinet(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

He acquired the private jet and Nation Newspapers after leaving office. He is not required to fill an asset declaration form again unless he wants to contest for a public office again.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by wirinet(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
BigIyanga:

Was a senator and governor twice, what are u talking about? What were his business ventures prior to becoming a governor?
The details of his businesses and properties should be contained in his asset declaration forms, before and immediately after he being in public office. After leaving public office he is not required to declare his assets
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
wirinet:

He acquired the private jet and Nation Newspapers after leaving office. He is not required to fill an asset declaration form again unless he wants to contest for a public office again.
So he acquired $50 million private jet after leaving office,The Nation Newspapaper,TVC,Radio Continetal.James Ibori also acquired a private jet from Boeing Canada and acquired Wilbros oil after he left office as well and shortly before he got arrested in Dubai?Why did'nt Obama,James Cameron acquire private jets after leaving office as well. Why is it always Nigeria leaders?
Why do Nigerian leaders get extremly wealthy and the people they rule over remain paupers?
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by egokudiowomoney: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
I will tell you where Tinubu got the money from provided tht you can tell me how these people got money to buy their private jets.Senator Ali Sherif ,Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Enoch Adeboye ,Ayo Oritsejafor ,Mohammed Indimi ,Senator Godswill Akpabio ,Ifeanyin Ubah etc
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
I will tell you where Tinubu got the money from provided tht you can tell me how these people got money to buy their private jets.Senator Ali Sherif ,Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Enoch Adeboye ,Ayo Oritsejafor ,Mohammed Indimi ,Senator Godswill Akpabio ,Ifeanyin Ubah etc
Adeboye,Oritsejafor and Oyedepo-The pastors got it from their members tithe

Indimi-Got his wealth after being awarded oil block from killer,thief and former dictator IBB. He is IBB front,Indimi daughter Rahama is married to IBB son Mohammed before they recently got divorced.

Ifeanyi Ubah-Bought is private jet after the fuel subsidy scam in 2012 to the tune of N22.4 billion through his company Capital oil.He was arrested by EFCC then,the corrupt Nigerian judges let him off the hook.
http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/10/10/why-ifeanyi-ubah-capital-oil-boss-was-arrested-by-special-fraud-unit/

Senator Akpabio- Bought his private jet like Tinubu and Ibori after he plundered his state and left office

Senator Sheriff-He recently had his jets seized as proceeds of corruption,he bought his private jet during his time in office and an additional one after office like Ibori,Tinubu and Akpabio.
http://www.feelib.com/2017/01/corruption-efcc-impounds-aircraft.html

Why are Nigerian leaders the only ones that buy private jets in the world after office,yet the general population lives in absolute squalor?Start questioning your thieving leaders and businessmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Eastactivist: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

See pain, you will wait till you die.

If yorubas claim they hate corruption, why then are they shielding their own??
Hypocrites
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eastactivist:

Hypocrites

Bring out your own thieve and give them public execution and see if Yoruba will not do the same.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eastactivist:

Hypocrites
Yoruba's don't shield our thieves.Even repentant EX-convict Bode George did his part in the anti-corruption campaign a few years ago by exposing Tinubu loot and properties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

"The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation."
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by 7lives: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eastactivist:

Hypocrites

Again pain, someone help this bro with a bucket.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

Again pain, someone help this bro with a bucket.
Even our Ex-Convicts like Bode George expose fellow thieves like Tinubu.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by wirinet(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

So he acquired $50 million private jet after leaving office,The Nation Newspapaper,TVC,Radio Continetal.James Ibori also acquired a private jet from Boeing Canada and acquired Wilbros oil after he left office as well and shortly before he got arrested in Dubai?Why did'nt Obama,James Cameron acquire private jets after leaving office as well. Why is it always Nigeria leaders?
Why do Nigerian leaders get extremly wealthy and the people they rule over remain paupers?

Yes he acquired $50 million jet and all the other properties after leaving office, or are you insinuating that it is illegal for retired public officers to acquire properties?
Ibori was not arrested and prosecuted for acquiring properties, he was arrested and jailed for breaking Britain's money laundry laws. His properties in Nigeria has not been seized. He was prosecuted and acquitted in Nigeria for various financial crimes, eg he was accused of selling econet shares bought on behalf of Delta state government and diverting the money his to personal personal account. The CEO of econet accused him of demanding for bribes among other allegations. The EFCC can decide to appeal the Asaba high court ruling that acquitted Ibori when he gets back.
James Cameron, Obama and Co cannot acquire private jets on leaving office because the law does not allow them to exploit their position to acquire wealth while in office. The problem is with our laws. It enables and protects those in power to manipulate and exploit the system. Only the stupid or careless ones would ever be caught. There is no former president or governor in Nigeria that cannot afford a private jet.
As I said earlier, there is no law that mandates a Nigerian to disclose the source of his or her wealth.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
wirinet:

Yes he acquired $50 million jet and all the other properties after leaving office, or are you insinuating that it is illegal for retired public officers to acquire properties?
Ibori was not arrested and prosecuted for acquiring properties, he was arrested and jailed for breaking Britain's money laundry laws. His properties in Nigeria has not been seized. He was prosecuted and acquitted in Nigeria for various financial crimes, eg he was accused of selling econet shares bought on behalf of Delta state government and diverting the money his to personal personal account. The CEO of econet accused him of demanding for bribes among other allegations. The EFCC can decide to appeal the Asaba high court ruling that acquitted Ibori when he gets back.
James Cameron, Obama and Co cannot acquire private jets on leaving office because the law does not allow them to exploit their position to acquire wealth while in office. The problem is with our laws. It enables and protects those in power to manipulate and exploit the system. Only the stupid or careless ones would ever be caught. There is no former president or governor in Nigeria that cannot afford a private jet.
As I said earlier, there is not law that mandates a Nigerian to disclose the source of his or her wealth.
Why did'nt they acquire the jets before they got into public office your defence is beyond stupid. So the fact the most corrupt in the world whose leaders World Bank said looted $400 billion dollars since 1960,are buying private jets like pure water does'nt raise ring any alarms to you.You are delusional,and attitude like your is why Nigeria will never prosper and remain in the stoneage.
You wonder why we are one of the few countries in the world without light,portable water and good roads it because of sheep like you that defend the useless corrupt thieves that flaunt their ill gotten loot in your face. Who do you think are the goverment officials resoponsible for looting of $400 Billion dollars since 1960?The ones buying private jets,buying hotels,starting airlines,they all flaunt their loot right in your face and you defend their ill gotten wealth.
I even forgot to include former Econet Chairman Strive Musiyiwa accused Ibori,Tinubu and Victor Attah of using a special purpose vehicle to loot their states shares in his company when it was sold on his blog.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Eastactivist: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

Bring out your own thieve and give them public execution and see if Yoruba will not do the same.

Yinmu!!!
Nobody takes you guys serious anymore...
Your character assassination for Public holder officers from other ethnicities is born out of hate and Jealousy...

Hypocrites.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by wirinet(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Why did'nt they acquire the jets before they got into public office your defence is beyond stupid. So the fact the most corrupt in the world whose leaders World Bank said looted $400 billion dollars since 1960,are buying private jets like pure water does'nt raise ring any alarms to you.You are delusional,and attitude like your is why Nigeria will never prosper and remain in the stoneage.
You wonder why we are one of the few countries in the world without light,portable water and good roads it because of sheep like you that defend the useless corrupt thieves that flaunt their ill gotten loot in your face. Who do you think are the goverment officials resoponsible for looting of $400 Billion dollars since 1960?The ones buying private jets,buying hotels,starting airlines,they all flaunt their loot right in your face and you defend their ill gotten wealth.
Please go back to school, preferably primary school, so you can learn to read and write. You might then be in a position to comprehend the matter under discussion.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
wirinet:

Please go back to school, preferably primary school, so you can learn to read and write. You might then be in a position to comprehend the matter under discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE
Bode George his fellow thief has already exposed all his loot and properties of the former Chicago drug baron who forefeited $500k in his account in the 90's in the United States in order for them to drop charges against him.
Gani Fawehinmi did is best when he was alive to get this corrupt man jailed.He sponsored hoodlums in 1999 to attack him,when he filed his case in in the court premises.
http://www.metropolexpress.com/politics/item/4390-falana-lai-mohammed-should-explain-why-tinubu-sponsored-hoodlums-to-attack-gani-fawehinmi-within-courts-premises-in-lagos-fayose-s-media-aide
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
wirinet:

The details of his businesses and properties should be contained in his asset declaration forms, before and immediately after he being in public office. After leaving public office he is not required to declare his assets
Why do you think they took him to court for false declaration of account.He opereated numerous foreign account and did'nt put it in his asset declaration.He only got off his trial due to a technicality that he was'nt first invited by the CCB tribunal and not the corruption allegations.
https://www.nairaland.com/3009566/cct-trial-why-saraki-cannot
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by masseratti: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

You are not allowed to award contracts to your personal company even in Nigeria.It's against the civil service rules,that is corruption, and grounds for prosecution.Why does his company get 5% agency fee,why not 0.05%?There was no public tender for the contract,if there was KPMG,Deloitte,PWC or Enrst and Young would have won the contract.
That is why it is a crime for goverment officials in the civil service to award contracts to their personal company. If this was'nt a rule contracts will get inflated and officials will not pick the best bid for any project.
In western countries he would have been prosecuted ,but Nigeria operates a lootocracy and is a Banana Republic, so he will get away with the crime of awarding his personal company Alpha Beta the contract.
Re: Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? by masseratti: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

You are not allowed to award contracts to your personal company even in Nigeria.It's against the civil service rules,that is corruption, and grounds for prosecution.Why does his company get 5% agency fee,why not 0.05%?There was no public tender for the contract,if there was KPMG,Deloitte,PWC or Enrst and Young would have won the contract.
That is why it is a crime for goverment officials in the civil service to award contracts to their personal company. If this was'nt a rule contracts will get inflated and officials will not pick the best bid for any project.
In western countries he would have been prosecuted ,but Nigeria operates a lootocracy and is a Banana Republic, so he will get away with the crime of awarding his personal company Alpha Beta the contract.
what the law says is that you should resign from your previous company or transfer your shares, it didn't stop the company you previously worked for or owned to compete for contract like others you had nothing to do with following the right procedures. Btw before the contract was given to alpha beta it was published in the newspapers, the percentage is what should be reviewed by the house of assembly.

We need more tax agencies at the federal level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President / A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC / Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.