Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,432 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) (1486 Views)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Veronica Otogo and Bisola Mohammed pictured below are missing.

According to their friends, they were meant to have a get-together for Veronica yesterday. Vero got back home at about 6pm with her sister and a friend of hers, Bisola.

She later left with Bisola to get cupcakes from Chloe's Cupcakes and also go to Coldstone. After which, she was to then come back for the party but her friends haven't seen them since and they each have 2 phones, all of them are switched off.

If anyone has seen them Call 08066843789/07061813187.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/lady-friend-veronica-otogo-bisola-mohammed-missing-birthday-abuja.html

lalasticlala

Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Young03(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Oh no

hmmm
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by sweetval: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Nawaoo.. I hope they are safe wherever they are..
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Theyveedo(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
NO!!!
These fine girls cannot go missing just like that. The must be found IJN, AMEN
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by dingbang(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Stay put, problem..
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by funlord(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Runs don pay.....they are still at the hilton! No shaking.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by millhouse: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Them go concern back na why u wan blow their cover.. U no wan make d alhaji buy her d gwagon ni
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by dplordx(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Babes wey dem dey give doggy and cow style. Which kind worry be this. Babes wey dey enjoy confirm gbenhsing
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by abouzaid: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Theyveedo:
NO!!!

These fine girls cannot go missing just like that.
The must be found IJN, AMEN
amen but why always ladies if not their wayward lives, what are they using two phones each for, please forgive me o if I'm sounding judgemental.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by LecciGucci: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm.... nanwa
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2017
They have gone for one night stand...Maybe still
enjoying Aboki's big cassava.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by mytime24(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
hian
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Drversatile: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
I pray they are found alive
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by cheinu: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
abouzaid:
amen but why always ladies if not their wayward lives, what are they using two phones each for, please forgive me o if I'm sounding judgemental.
well the girl in question is from a wealthy family two phones is not a big deal, she also has her business (Ashebi guru) she manages with her elder sister, the second phone could be her business line. Not every young and beautiful girl is promiscuous girl,

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by cheinu: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
abouzaid:
well the girl in question is from a wealthy family two phones is not a big deal, she also has her business (Ashebi guru) she manages with her elder sister, the second phone could be her business line. Not every young and beautiful girl is promiscuous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by Nutase: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Weekend getaway I suspect shocked
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by jumobi1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
abouzaid:

So having two phones suggests waywardness? What if it's two NokiA phones? Those cheap ones?
You're indeed judgmental.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Missing On Her Birthday In Abuja (photo) by dhardline(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't loose hope just yet. Pray they will be back.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari Gets Epic Reply About A Tweet On Economic Blueprint / Melaye: I May Be Arrested Soon…question Presidency Over Magu / Ogun Assembly Leader Says Remos Are Not Ijebus, Lauds Amosun On Yewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.