Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) (49987 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
BabaO2:

Zoological ke?

RFLMAO! You know no say his not honly hay fruits, his hay hanimas halso?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
But what's so made in Abia or Aba about udara?
Its not like it is being produced in large commercial quantities in the state.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Madeb: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Our 2morrow President just bcareful of any given fruit, remember what killed Abacha
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
dyze:

Area fada

Yup!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
samincredible44:
one thing about we ibos is dat we know how to package things

Nah bro i disagree with you..if you guys are really good with packaging how come you dont package your cocain well and you get caught
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Opharhe: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
diegwu01:
Udara from Umuahia and Aba is the best in Africa, VP Osinbajo will be back Next week for more .

Last Chrismas, i visited Olokoro, after tasting one, i ended up licking 124 udaras in one Night
Ha! E be like say na 24 you wan write, you come put 1 for front. 124?
Haba!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
favourmic:
This man not making redeem proud at all
How's that? Because he visited Abia or because he accepted udara or because he's Acting President.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
samincredible44:

Yes, like cocaine in the stomach.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Opharhe: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
fratermathy:
It is called "Utie" in Urhobo!

Yeah yeah. Utie avwagadava to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by chuksey1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Raymysterio:
I love cherry...

I hope is Udara nwa nnu?

My brother it's definitely nwa nnu udara . If you have ever been to aba without tasting udara nwa nnu, you need to repeat that journey because you missed a lot

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by konfused: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are not an Igbo man undecided undecided undecided
The hell is we "Ibos"?

Nwanne I ga adi....
I hate seeing the word "Igbo" being anglicised.......
It's IGBO and not ibo

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by nijanigga: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
samincredible44:
yep ,you're right, including drugs
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by konfused: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
iamexcelblog:

The hell is we "Ibos"?

Nwanne I ga adi....
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Malakh: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's heboe from Hebrews
iamexcelblog:

The hell is we "Ibos"?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
konfused:

Nwanne I ga adi....

It's IGBO and not ibo

Dirikwa too broda. Ka udo chia na ndu ngi. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Zico5:
How is this news, nairaland is getting messier gradually. We need genuine news on front page, not the like of python, cossy, tonto and others.
my brother must you be tribalistic in everything undecided
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Izzy002(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Omojudy:
Is African Star Apple the zoological or ethnic name for it?

Baba oooo
I hail thee
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
diegwu01:
Udara from Umuahia and Aba is the best in Africa, VP Osinbajo will be back Next week for more .

Last Chrismas, i visited Olokoro, after tasting one, i ended up licking 124 udaras in one Night
Choi! 124!
Nna if you want to lie, please lie with caution na. smiley
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by jomoh: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Brightwood:
Growing up, My African Dad would make me read books from Literature Giants like Chinua Achebe and I would see Udara in novels like that, I had no idea it was an African Star Apple...It's funny how we can learn from the most unexpected of places.

Your African Dad?

but you're not African right.

IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
I love Udara sha
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by cutedharmee: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
jamislaw:
Don't eat it o......... Mr acting president.
Lolz... you just spoke ma mind
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by mayweather145: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
wetin did one com mean
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
diegwu01:

Your family sells d udara? This your lie ehhhh hsba!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abia state have the sweetest udara I have tasted.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
kITATITA:

How's that? Because he visited Abia or because he accepted udara or because he's Acting President.

Because I haven't see any achievement for good 2yrs
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by soath(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Omojudy:
Is African Star Apple the zoological or ethnic name for it?

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by soath(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
HeedrizDepearle:
See my account balance is working for all sim
It's high time you changed your strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Mouthgag: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
samincredible44:
This the most ridiculous thing anyone can package for a vp. Nonsense!
So you think he'll ever eat the nonsense?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by lacoach: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
I doubt if the VP will eat it.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by bigmo1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ladies and agbalumo are like 5&6. Even my wife has inducted my 2yrs old daughter into the agbalumo clique.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by jboycrb(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Zico5:
How is this news, nairaland is getting messier gradually. We need genuine news on front page, not the like of python, cossy, tonto and others.

... and MMM,Buhari,laura ikeji's trad. Wedding,pre wedding photos etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.