Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,294 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) (49986 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are not an Igbo man undecided undecided undecided

The hell is we "Ibos"? sad sad sad
Busted grin Lolz
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by delib: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lordsocrates:
funny enough all enlightened folks and Igbos in the higher echelon of the society, know that the Biafran dream is a tallllll dream, hence they invest in Nigeria...However the toutz and boyBoys who have all been brianWashed by some scheming bastards will Flood the net, and the street, waving some flag that was buried long ago.

today I attended a wedding here in Uyo, 4lane, Emerald, the Nigerian Anthem was sang before and after the wedding, and everyone stood standing,... As a patriot the stuff was giving me joy ehnnnn !! after those liepods will say Aks is Biafra,
Abasi Abi mia mbufo ata ata ufen.
God Bless AKS
God Bless Ikpazu
God Bless PYO
God Bless PMB
God Bless the F.R. Nigeria........ green runs in my vein.
not bad
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Smhart1(f): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Zico5:
How is this news, nairaland is getting messier gradually. We need genuine news on front page, not the like of python, cossy, tonto and others.
it is news because our stupid vice president chose to take pictures
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by rossychik(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2017
diegwu01:
Udara from Umuahia and Aba is the best in Africa, VP Osinbajo will be back Next week for more .

Last Chrismas, i visited Olokoro, after tasting one, i ended up licking 124 udaras in one Night

Not licking, but eating.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by knacker(m): 2:03am On Jan 29, 2017
diegwu01:
Udara from Umuahia and Aba is the best in Africa, VP Osinbajo will be back Next week for more .

Last Chrismas, i visited Olokoro, after tasting one, i ended up licking 124 udaras in one Night
dat caught my attention ...daz my villa
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2017
One question that comes to mind when udara is mentiond is "e sweet?" because it's so difficult to find a real sweet one in my area
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by remiopash: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2017
samincredible44:
one thing about we ibos is dat we know how to package things

EVEN COCAINE .....
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by potent5(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Brightwood:
Growing up, My African Dad would make me read books from Literature Giants like Chinua Achebe and I would see Udara in novels like that, I had no idea it was an African Star Apple...It's funny how we can learn from the most unexpected of places.
Meaning you only know udara from books as if it's extinct.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by potent5(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

The botanical name. Zoological name is for animals.
Bros, take it easy. You know it was the same teacher that taught you both.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by femolii: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Ugly woman
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by gentleman100(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
samincredible44:
i'm a yoruba but you no lie... As for me, I love Igbos, they are innovative. It saddens when one see how politicians make use of ethnicity and religion to divide and rule....
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Coldfeet:
Busted grin Lolz

By who my dear?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Raymysterio:
I love cherry...

I hope is Udara nwa nnu?
Ya udara
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
samincredible44:
Nice one!
Even if na ...ish
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by diegwu01: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
rossychik:

Not licking, but eating.
thanks Maam
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by killsmith(f): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
diegwu01:

you for carry some of the station come back na cheesy grin
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2017
No be like eg, puma is fuma, fubu is pubu etc

samincredible44:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.