Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) (4119 Views)

Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook - See Lady Reply / See Lady Who Shares Before & After S*x Photos Of Herself & Her Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) by muyi001: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
A steel worker is forging a career as a plus-size model – using her surgically enhanced 50-inch butt. Patricia Washington, 31, hopes to escape her tough life in a Detroit steel mill, where she is the only woman on the work floor.

A steel worker is forging a career as a plus-size model – using her surgically enhanced 50-inch butt. Patricia Washington, 31, hopes to escape her tough life in a Detroit steel mill, where she is the only woman on the work floor. Growing up in the impoverished US city, Patricia witnessed her mother’s murder when she was just eight. But now, thanks to her voluptuous figure, she is shooting for a life as an international model – and has already got more than 150,000 followers on Instagram.

She said: “Working at the factory is living, but not living. Check the photo we are talking about here http://muyigist.com/2016/10/20/photo-of-patricia-washington-the-33-years-old-steel-worker-with-50-inch-backyard/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) by donkossy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
la click la get famous
Re: Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) by kilojoDesigns: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
donkossy:
la click la get famous
lol, Maybe na how wizkid blow be this

1 Like

Re: Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) by Enegod(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
where is the nyash?
Re: Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) by donkossy(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

lol, Maybe na how wizkid blow be this
i 4 Don blow pass m... cause I later clicked

(1) (Reply)

It's Sunday And I'm Home And Chilling - Photos / We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.