Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 (4117 Views)

Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Arosam7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
A condom is a thin piece of rubbery material that fits over a man’s private part (male genitals) during sex. When used correctly, it prevents HIV, as well as pregnancy and most STIs. The most popular and common type of condom is made from a thin latex (rubber).

Although some STIs may also be transmitted through skin-to-skin contact (e.g. genital scars), condoms still minimize the risk of many of these infections.

There are different types of girls with whom you as a man absolutely need to use a condom for during sexual intercourse. The list are as follows;

1. The girl that has tattoo on her body.

2. The girl that turns off her phone whenever she's with you.

Continue reading https://sameso..com/2019/12/types-of-girls-with-whom-you-as-man.html?m=0

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by LarryBee1k: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by LarryBee1k: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
The girls that spend all day in church .most of them have contacted deadly disease and seeking for God's cure

8 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even if you don marry!! Fear woman sad
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by YungMillionaire: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Great one op. What about the kind of guys that women MUST demand they use condom...can you make that list?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by saintvc(m): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2019
you listed all kind of girls
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2019
THE GIRL THAT HAS A Vagina

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Freehuman:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Chubhie: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2019
LarryBee1k:
3. The girl that drinks beer like 2-3 bottles. My brother use protection for your inner peace.
4. Be minding of any girl that take your shirt off by herself.
5. If she proposes to give you the pipe.
6. The girl that doesn't ask or request for a condom before sex.
7. The girl that has short hair and also dyed it.
8. If she wears tight jeans to your house. My brother double the protection.
9. The girl that doesn't sigh or give any "NO"reaction when you touch her. My man you need to triple the hell out of that protection.
10. The girl that lives alone. This is their top boss. You need to be extra protected.
12. she travels frequently to to go to bukavu, Kigali, oicha, blessed, Abidjan, yaoundé, Kampala, butembo and others while she doesn't have the family there.
13. If the girl works in a callbox / hair salon, bar.
14. If she is a student but already has a 10-Year-old child, my brother use condom.
15. If the girl is the type that loves and wears g-strings.
16. If she is under 30 years old but has knowledge at the police level.
17. If she's the type that wears pearls/ waistbeads on the hip.
18. If she screams in the streets.
19. If she has a lot of male friends on facebook.
20. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics.
21. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot.
22. If she likes to say that all men are the same.
23. If she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.
Thank you for your attention.
17 issa a great turn on.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Digmygold: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
The girls that spend all day in church .most of them have contacted deadly disease and seeking for God's cure

Lmfao. You got that right bro.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Kiddo01(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2019
LarryBee1k:
3. The girl that drinks beer like 2-3 bottles. My brother use protection for your inner peace.
4. Be minding of any girl that take your shirt off by herself.
5. If she proposes to give you the pipe.
6. The girl that doesn't ask or request for a condom before sex.
7. The girl that has short hair and also dyed it.
8. If she wears tight jeans to your house. My brother double the protection.
9. The girl that doesn't sigh or give any "NO"reaction when you touch her. My man you need to triple the hell out of that protection.
10. The girl that lives alone. This is their top boss. You need to be extra protected.
12. she travels frequently to to go to bukavu, Kigali, oicha, blessed, Abidjan, yaoundé, Kampala, butembo and others while she doesn't have the family there.
13. If the girl works in a callbox / hair salon, bar.
14. If she is a student but already has a 10-Year-old child, my brother use condom.
15. If the girl is the type that loves and wears g-strings.
16. If she is under 30 years old but has knowledge at the police level.
17. If she's the type that wears pearls/ waistbeads on the hip.
18. If she screams in the streets.
19. If she has a lot of male friends on facebook.
20. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics.
21. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot.
22. If she likes to say that all men are the same.
23. If she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.
Thank you for your attention.

You have said it all, use condoms not just condom
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Skmoda360(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Freehuman:
Lmaoooo grin
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by chikevictor(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Please the waist bead, what does it signify? I hate it with passion
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by ItooWorWor(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Freehuman:
Weytin you take 2day?
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2019
use condom for everything that has a vagina until u get married

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by lereinter(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Number 18 is the only way to know a Higher degree olosho

When talking in a vehicle along the street etc

Na screaming
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by ise82(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Use it with all Naija girls. This generation of gals are cursed.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 by Petersamuel8(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / How A Married Woman I Had Stuff With .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.