Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Tag A Friend To Answer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend To Answer (3014 Views)

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Tag A Moniker!! / Tag A Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
richommie:

PLS WHO IS THIS

#YOLO
Who
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
puff puff leave me d hell alone na, wats with u nd my complexion like i am confuse! go sée some of my videos on IG den comeback nd tell me wat u sée ma cheesy
I know I know lipsrsealed its that video from the group that made me think u were darker but yer pics aren't and I'm just confused lipsrsealed

Anyways I know my skin changes in my pics from both light to dark .but my camera is bad

I'm off it though grin im done asking.
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I know I know lipsrsealed its that video from the group that made me think u were darker but yer pics aren't and I'm just confused lipsrsealed

Anyways I know my skin changes in my pics from both light to dark .but my camera is bad

I'm off it though grin im done asking.
lol it depends tho, sometimes the cam makes one look lighter nd darker, which video did u sêe in d group sef...
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
lol it depends tho, sometimes the cam makes one look lighter nd darker, which video did u sêe in d group sef...
yep,dont i know it.
I have this 1 picture where im really dark in color with blonde hair but it was just my camera.the combination was fly doh grin

the 1 video.
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
yep,dont i know it.
I have this 1 picture where im really dark in color with blonde hair but it was just my camera.the combination was fly doh grin

oh yea i guess it was d cam... Oya modify ur post biko cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:

oh yea i guess it was d cam... Oya modify ur post biko cheesy
ok. Modified.
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
ok. Modified.
thanks bae cheesy.. U côol so are u on IG
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
thanks bae cheesy.. U côol so are u on IG
No, I detest social media lipsrsealed
I accidentally found this form and Its the only social thing I do really
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hey boo... grin

Yeah.. He so mean but the good thing, until now he's nothing..I think the KARMA is letting him all his debts with 10x interest grin
hahahha Karma never forgets... grin
Re: Tag A Friend To Answer by iamDaisy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tiny23:

This was not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 / 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of / For The Married Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.