Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] (3088 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2021
This man was left hanging in a "Marriage Proposal" moment when he thought the woman in which he stupidly knelt down for was his other half grin

To cut this story short, the lesson here is that this man has just being the "Expense Man" the whole time because that biittch obviously had someone of higher priority!
Me? I'd rather be that highly prioritize guy and still fvvck her up until her hole is a stadium because obviously like i always say, SHE'S NOT WORTH IT! NO WOMAN DESERVES THE RING!! undecided
Be wise men, be wise! smiley

Good Morning cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJCbCbFVGK0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Hezzyluv: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Try your possible best not to be a
simp

1 Like

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Try your possible best not to be a simp
My Point Exactly!
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Starzo: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
guy this ur own don dey resemble 'hate for women'. This is not what the red pill is supposed to be about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Lee99: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lmfao, funniest thing I've seen all day, Homer SIMPson

1 Like

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Chrisgod001(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
This can happen to anybody because u never can tell at times if she chooses to hide stuffs from u.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Taywon: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
He deserves simps Certificate

1 Like

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Taywon:
He deserves simps Certificate
As In grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Dannykool(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
ashybabs:
Make money o

Daily 1.5 odds
Enter group
Bro drop ur number pls.
I am interested
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lee99:
Lmfao, funniest thing I've seen all day, Homer SIMPson
You think?
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Starzo:
guy this ur own don dey resemble 'hate for women'. This is not what the red pill is supposed to be about.
Ok
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chrisgod001:
This can happen to anybody because u never can tell at times if she chooses to hide stuffs from u.
Aren't the both of you in love Are you supposed to be hiding things
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by FahBuLous: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
ashybabs:
Make money o

Daily 1.5 odds
Enter group
Please add me on Whatsapp... 08089915207
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by Sakpasse2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are you interested in earning consistently with Affiliate marketing? Then do not waste time to get the complete online affiliate marketing ebook with detailed videos? Check signature for contact info if you're interested.
You would also get a free done for you list building generation funnel and numerous amounts of digital bonuses you can give as incentives to your subscribers to generate more sales.
See you at the top..
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by poshestmina(f): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
As a "Mengoingthereway" and "Redpiller" you're suppose to make women the least priorities of their lives ,after combining Dangote's , Elon's and Cubana's wealths as weekly pay .

Mengoingthereway and you must write about women every now and then grin grin grin grin grin grin?
If you're not going ya way, let me beg Folake to forgive you . grin grin angry.

Don't induce people into your bitterness. grin grin grin grin.
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
poshestmina:
As a "Mengoingthereway" and "Redpiller" you're suppose to make women the least priorities of their lives ,after combining Dangote's , Elon's and Cubana's wealths as weekly pay .

Mengoingthereway and you must write about women every now and then grin grin grin grin grin grin?
If you're not going ya way, let me beg Folake to forgive you . grin grin angry.

Don't induce people into your bitterness. grin grin grin grin.
Since you are obviously an illiterate, let me enlighten you cool As Humans, We Are Supposed To Focus And Lay All Emphasis On Our Problems If We Really Intend On Getting A Solution! smiley
Do you have sense now Or do you just intend on bringing up another baseless point
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by poshestmina(f): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Since you are obviously an illiterate, let me enlighten you cool As Humans, We Are Supposed To Focus And Lay All Emphasis On Our Problems If We Really Intend On Getting A Solution! smiley
Do you have sense now Or do you just intend on bringing up another baseless point

So much EMPHASIS that you can't sleep without writing about them in a day?
This isn't you wanting a solution to your "problem" ,this is you manipulating and cajoling new recruits to this doomed mission.

As always,I hope you find true happiness and abandon the worthless course ...as your predecessors!!!.

Ire oh.
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by poshestmina(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

More Educated than the average percentage of your lineage.
You IDENTIFY the problem,lay EMPHASIS,GET SOLUTIONS to the problem and MOVE ON!

You are still on a step on the stairs.

You're too bitter to be around HUMANS!
Re: MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
poshestmina:

More Educated than the average percentage of your lineage. You IDENTIFY the problem,lay EMPHASIS,GET SOLUTIONS to the problem and MOVE ON!
You are still on a step on the stairs.
You're too bitter to be around HUMANS!
Alright ma

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets His Manhood Stuck In A Married Woman While ‘eating’ Her / Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.