Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

See Buhari's Statement That Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Statement That Will Shock You (517 Views)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Buhari's Statement That Will Shock You by peteregwu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
“When the Niger Delta militants started their
activities in the Southsouth, they were invited by
the late President Umaru Yar’Adua. An aircraft
was sent to them and their leaders met with the
late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues.
They were given money and a training scheme
was introduced for their members. But when the
Boko Haram emerged in the North, members of
the sect were killed, this is unfair”. – Buhari
(Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012).

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” – Buhari (Thisday, August 27, 2001)

I don't want buhari to die, I want him to come back alive and healthy. But one thing is certain, he is full of deception. The southern killings and the idp camp bombings.made him to flee abraod in other for him not to be able to make any comment about it. That is my opinion!
Re: See Buhari's Statement That Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
I dnt wish him death.. dat would be useless coz he is aging already.

But i wish him pains tears and sorrows all through his remaining lifetime...which he caused thousands of people he murdered their relatives in coldblood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere / Ou're A Bloody Liar, Don't Incite Nigerians Against Us, Senate Warns Amaechi / Buhari Didn’t Give Us Date Of His Return — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.