Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere (520 Views)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
PRAYING FOR MR. PRESIDENT by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

As adults, we are bound to have differences and disagreement. The ability to remain civil to, and friendly with one another mark us as responsive and responsible.

We are today faced with a not glaringly clear situation of what is wrong with Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari. One thing is for sure. He is on a medical vacation. We owe him a duty, as our sitting President, and fellow human being, to wish him well. If we remember that only God has absolute control over us and our affairs, we have no choice but to love one another and live in peace in spite of our differences.

I believe strongly that once elections are won and lost, we must forget our politicking, come together either as party in power or credible opposition, for the onerous task of nation building.

In the same vein, we should, irrespective of party affiliation and perceived hurts, pray for our President to get well. If you are not convinced to do that, you don't have to wish him death. Our lives are in God's hands, and we all must one day answer the call. I most sincerely pray that Mr. President speedily gets over what ails him. Amen

In God I trust,
Senator Ehigie Uzamere, ksc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154211138896700&id=566801699&comment_id=10154211200356700&_rdr#10154211200356700
Re: Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by hushshinani(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
k
Re: Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by lytech1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
He also dont wish nigerians well... He doesnt care if his actions are affecting common man or not.

He promise and deceive us with undefined changed...
Now,he his moving us backward...

I dont and can never wish him well.
Re: Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
The right thing to do

Only enemies of the state feel otherwise

Anyone that wish my president dead

Will die before him

Long live Mr president

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by Pontaboki: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sarrki the Zone B,i never pray for myself talkless of praying for A Paedophilic terrorist and Bastard Murderer.Mtewwwww
sarrki:
The right thing to do

Only enemies of the state feel otherwise

Anyone that wish my president dead

Will die before him

Long live Mr president

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Praying For Mr President By Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere by babyfaceafrica: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good one

(1) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Audu Maikori, Misplaced Call To Pray For Tyrant By Fani-kayode / Senate Adjourns Plenary Over Lawmaker's Death / Policeman Pictured Breaking Lagos Traffic Law(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.