Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? (36009 Views)

Vacancy At A Print Factory Located At Cele Egbe Ikotun / Job Vacancies At A Company In Egbe- Idimu Road / I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
for 100k a week i wld do it wit joy in my heart
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by timjohnson: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Packing the shoes does not make you who or what you are but what you make out of packing the shoes says a lot about you. If people have been building careers in house help, body guards, car wash etc., why cant you pack shoes for N5m? Is it not better than stealing?
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
I go even do extra service join am.I fit dey help am flush him shiiit self. even wipe him ass join
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by johluv(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

1. Myself and Ronaldo are not MATES.

2. It is an employment with good pay so I'll gladly take it.

3. Someone who may not pack Ronaldo's shoes may do another sort of 'Un-dignified' labour, all in the guise of 'No employment, Man must wack' grin

4. The Yoruba people who used to say such don't literally mean to pack shoes- it means that you will be successful so as to have a say among your mates too.

grin

9ce one

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by bestpunterever: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will kiss his shoes for 3M
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by UD101(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Was discussing about footballers' pay generally and how rich these guys are with someone last night.

So i mentioned C.Ronaldo that if the guy can even ask me or employ me in this recession to be packing his boots, sneakers, trainers, to the traning field or stadium for #5million weekly out of the #145m he's earning every week that i will gladly take the job.

She said God forbid that 'olorun o ni je koo ko bata fun egbe e'

Like 'God won't let you pack shoes for your peers/mates'

So guys in the house, what's your take

Will you take the job or am i wrong thinking that way

Ladies will you allow your hubby/guy take the job
I go pack em trash self, fr ds recession
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by talk2israel(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
I go park am even become special adviser for parking his shoes....#God punish devil
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by saudyarmani(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
C.ronaldo already employed me,even if I got the opportunity folks am gon sign a life contract

Who bsc Don elp,pali never give me 1milli since I comot sch and u dey ask if i'll pack his shoes for 5milli weekly

C Ronaldo no forget bring my id card if u dey come back house cosa I don drop my passport inside ur lambo before u comot

#CorporateSolePacker

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Malawian(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will even change name to "Packer" Inukwa Ajuju?
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by snowden9(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even if you remove two zeros from the 5m and still tell me its for a month, I'll gladly do it.
Meanwhile Happy Birthday to Christiano
From your number one fan.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by visijo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin ;Dwhen packing is my hobby ? ;Dwhen packing is my hobby ?
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Omobolaji19(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol... Y nt.. Ah fit do nanny 4 im son sef
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by ringi82(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ma a ko bata e, ma tun taba fun!
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Mcowubaba: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
I can shave his scrotum for that amount....
Original scrotum shaver grin grin..

Just kidding though

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will pack it, pack his mama own and his son own too plus his gfs own, infact i will change my name to shoepacker
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by oluangelkay(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
5m weekly? I will even encourage him to wash his kits join, if possible self, i will b his assistant. Imagine 20m times 12? We go buy nigeria self

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
me and Ronaldo are not even mates, so what is that girl saying?
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by tydi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Still dont believe i read dis poo;and the fAct it made front page is mind blowing.
Nigerian are really a NAIVE beings

ThATs WHY this Government is grabbing them by p***sy
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by agarawu23(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will pack his family join sef grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by cr7lomo: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
With or without recession I will do it...even for free...u know the meaning being around cr7 ... A whole lot will pay for that sort of opportunity...they will even give me a chieftaincy title for my village... Ochilu akpu ukwu 1 of nnukwu mmou cr7...the connection wey u go get for that kyn job alone ...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by 234GT(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
No be only shoe I go dey carry. I go dey carry CR7 for back go stadium self.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by humbleself242(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Though I don't like him but we are talking about MONEY
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by obembet(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
That is what I study in school.. First class in parkint dept
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by AmAlbert(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
I get PhD for packing, MSc for offloading, BSc for packing and unpacking, I will pack all packables, him shit, him children own, him wife and all him girlfriends own join sef, I go starch and iron him car sef grin
Infact him go know Say na Unipack I go school..

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Dvampire(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Many of our brothers and sisters do many sinister and degrading stuff just to survive. Packing shoes for C. Ronaldo is a beautiful job abeg. Do you know the kind of perks that will come with the job? Abeg no go there o.

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by gustav25: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
obembet:
That is what I study in school.. First class in parkint dept

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by oluwoleife: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
With all pleasure.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by abiodunjames201(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why not infact I will pack his family shoe
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:

Some said is a lowly job.
My brother, it's no longer lowly with the amount o, cos you practically would be living large.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Culin(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Iyam not understanding your question shocked 5m or 5k? Because if it's 5mil ehn.. I'll pack anything packable..

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by cyber5(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
The truth and fact is Ronaldo is older than me so in this matter it not a case of ko bata fun egbe.

I will gladly pack his shoes even all his clothing with a professional touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.