Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? (36016 Views)

Vacancy At A Print Factory Located At Cele Egbe Ikotun / Job Vacancies At A Company In Egbe- Idimu Road / I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by enesty77(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abang52:

this category wey dey form 'different opinion'
na them Mumu pass.

create your path.. go where reach 5mil a week in naija OGA WAKE UP 7 DON NACK
Bro mind your own business.. We don't have to think in d same line. I hate to role with mediocre minds like you. Besides, you should learn how to communicate with courtesy. ThanksāœŒ
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by adecz: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pay you?? Many of his fellow oyibo will happily pay him to allow them them do the job. They will be happy to enjoy the publicity & exposure it will offer them....
Oyibo & black man think differently..
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by siegfried99(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
Africans with their Pride and entitlement mentality.
You wont pack shoes for N20Mil a month but you will work 5-5 for N50k.

God punish devil. I will pack his shoes, boxers, comb, toothbrush... I will become his personal parker. I will sweep, mop and iron his jersey.

Gerrarahere men!

This man is angry grin
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by hefelove(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ronaldo is too big sef, I will do it for Ihenacho sef
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by yhemsy62(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abi #5m For a year
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by lollmaolol(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
Africans with their Pride and entitlement mentality.
You wont pack shoes for N20Mil a month but you will work 5-5 for N50k.

God punish devil. I will pack his shoes, boxers, comb, toothbrush... I will become his personal parker. I will sweep, mop and iron his jersey.

Gerrarahere men!

lollmaolol:

I will wash his wet boxers self grin grin

Thank you jare
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Teawhy2011: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even,I go park his shit and his family shit!
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by sirtom25(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chai! see this woman o, I swear down, buhari matter never affect you, if I were you I will do it, I will even find someone for my husband too.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Augustap(f): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

1. Myself and Ronaldo are not MATES.

2. It is an employment with good pay so I'll gladly take it.

3. Someone who may not pack Ronaldo's shoes may do another sort of 'Un-dignified' labour, all in the guise of 'No employment, Man must wack' grin

4. The Yoruba people who used to say such don't literally mean to pack shoes- it means that you will be successful so as to have a say among your mates too.

But wait ooo, if you can do this, then how come your name is young rich ruler..just asking though
Instead of you all to ask God to bless you too, you want to pack shoe, you will even pack suck-away

grin

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

dnt mind her na cus say she no knw d meaning of million naira.mek she see d money first she will poison u n tek d job from u.

Gbam!
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by shipnclear: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Ko Bata fun egbe it's just like a proverb,living and working in penury,not the money that can change someone life 5M?hmm.. uu..lala
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by 0ubenji(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Explorers:
Was discussing about footballers' pay generally and how rich these guys are with someone last night.

So i mentioned C.Ronaldo that if the guy can even ask me or employ me in this recession to be packing his boots, sneakers, trainers, to the traning field or stadium for #5million weekly out of the #145m he's earning every week that i will gladly take the job.

She said God forbid that 'olorun o ni je koo ko bata fun egbe e'

Like 'God won't let you pack shoes for your peers/mates'

So guys in the house, what's your take

Will you take the job or am i wrong thinking that way

Ladies will you allow your hubby/guy take the job
this is not even an egbe issue...
C.Ronaldo is not ur mate in all ramifications..
If u're older than he is.. He's not ur mate stil.
Neither are ur generations wealth all put together and doubled matches his.
So..he's not ur mate at all
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Emeonyerichard(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

I wasn't talking to you then smiley
jeez... Ur wicked.. No chill at all.. Lwkmd
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by hahn(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
jeez... Ur wicked.. No chill at all.. Lwkmd

I didn't mean it that way. Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by ekojoe(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
bestpunterever:
I will kiss his shoes for 3M

Yoruba slave....
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by femmy2010(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
I would gladly and happily pack them. Ki ni o fin she eyan.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by bestpunterever: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekojoe:

Yoruba slave....
nigeria's slave.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Explorers(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
femmy2010:
I would gladly and happily pack them. Ki ni o fin she eyan.

Lol.....Nothing o bro.

#20M per month, that's someone's salary for 35yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.