Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96028 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by onyeezeigbo: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
pu7pl3:
Its safe to say that the miz has been the best thing consistently on wwe since last year... dude is AWESOME smiley
remove the miztarios and miz is zoro,see how Roman used him do suya cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
pu7pl3:
Its safe to say that the miz has been the best thing consistently on wwe since last year... dude is AWESOME smiley

He is what??,
Blasphemy

Remove his wife and his entourage and he can't do Jack, but he can be entertaining annoying sometimes
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bayley is just vegetable i swear, i didn't even see much action from sasha banks, d girl m always rooting for. nia jax was on her A game at no mercy but that missed spear that got her shoulder injured gave room for alexa to win

Alexa always takes advantage of any opportunity,

Sasha was knocked out by nia

I really don't know what's up with bailey, people survive other wrestler's finishing moves once in a while, but she can never survive Alexa's.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dude nobody is talking bout no mercy again... go nd watch what the miz has been doing on raw... he is the GOAT
been too occupied, just downloaded last week's raw last night, yet to watch it. miz that cant win a fight on his own, smh. if not for that stupiid black referee at no mercy, jason jordan would have won that match neatly. samething happened during enzo and neville's match, the same dumb black referee caused confusion which made enzo kick neville on his balls.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bayley is just vegetable i swear, i didn't even see much action from sasha banks, d girl m always rooting for. nia jax was on her A game at no mercy but that missed spear that got her shoulder injured gave room for alexa to win
Thing pained me ehn. Emma is as useless as miz sef, I no see am in action. Bayley is weak. Or maybe that babes finishing is powerful.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Thing pained me ehn. Emma is as useless as miz sef, I no see am in action. Bayley is weak. Or maybe that babes finishing is powerful.
bayley is naturally weak, baby face, they should just move her to smackdown so she can be with her weak mate, becky lynch.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bayley is naturally weak, baby face, they should just move her to smackdown so she can be with her weak mate, becky lynch.
Hahahaha abi. Becky is the male version of Sami zayne.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

He is what??,
Blasphemy

Remove his wife and his entourage and he can't do Jack, but he can be entertaining annoying sometimes
yes he can look for trouble with that his Miz tv show but remove his entourage he is nothing just like jinde mohal
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:
yes he can look for trouble with that his Miz tv show but remove his entourage he is nothing just like jinde mohal

Lol, I won't lie sha I find his trouble amusing, I also find his miz show funny, what annoys me about him is that he can never wrestle a match alone
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I won't lie sha I find his trouble amusing, I also find his miz show funny, what annoys me about him is that he can never wrestle a match alone
lolz he used to make some statement"when my hand is up your mouth shut"even with all his entourage roman still defeat him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

been too occupied, just downloaded last week's raw last night, yet to watch it. miz that cant win a fight on his own, smh. if not for that stupiid black referee at no mercy, jason jordan would have won that match neatly. samething happened during enzo and neville's match, the same dumb black referee caused confusion which made enzo kick neville on his balls.

Are you racist bro... miz is the best thing on raw right now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

He is what??,
Blasphemy

All of you are saying remove remove... its part of the character he is potraying... its part of the miz u cant remove it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
remove the miztarios and miz is zoro,see how Roman used him do suya cheesy

There is nothing to remove there bro every shinanigan he pulls is part of his character and keyfabe... the miz has been consistently yhe best since last year

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

How can u say bayley is weak cos alexa is winning her now.. uve forgotten how she dethroned Charlotte or how she dominated nxt....

U sef as a guy wont last two minutes in the ring with bayley she will break ur back
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

All of you are saying remove remove... its part of the character he is potraying... its part of the miz u cant remove it

Lol, but it still hurts when he wins without deserving it, lol,

I do like his character though, he is interesting, I just don't like the fact that anyone wrestling him is in an unofficial 3 against 1 handicap match lol

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz he used to make some statement"when my hand is up your mouth shut"even with all his entourage roman still defeat him.

Damn I didn't see that match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:

Did u watch what he did to roman this monday now roman will be foced to re unite with seth and dean cos the numbers game was too overwhelming...

And its when my hand goes up ur mouths go shut...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Who else thinks kevin owens will go to heaven cheesy.. cos i do smiley

Dude is the best thing on smackdown live with the usos and new day

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, but it still hurts when he wins without deserving it, lol,

I do like his character though, he is interesting, I just don't like the fact that anyone wrestling him is in an unofficial 3 against 1 handicap match lol

Yea thats why he is a heel... he is the ultimate heel that will make u love a hero and hate him... he plays that part to perfection and thats why i like him... he is too good
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea thats why he is a heel... he is the ultimate heel that will make u love a hero and hate him... he plays that part to perfection and thats why i like him... he is too good

He is good though, I will give him that
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

How can u say bayley is weak cos alexa is winning her now.. uve forgotten how she dethroned Charlotte or how she dominated nxt....

U sef as a guy wont last two minutes in the ring with bayley she will break ur back

I confess I was one of the people that had forgotten when she was beating Charlotte, they just make her look so weak to Alexa, at least let her kick out once, just once, Alexa can still win the match but at least. Lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who else thinks kevin owens will go to heaven cheesy.. cos i do smiley

Dude is the best thing on smackdown live with the usos and new day

You and your Kevin Owens love, grin I can't wait to see my Shane in action jor, who is Kevin? Who? Who?
LMAO. Hope Shane flies again
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

He is good though, I will give him that

Thank you smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I confess I was one of the people that had forgotten when she was beating Charlotte, they just make her look so weak to Alexa, at least let her kick out once, just once, Alexa can still win the match but at least. Lol

Lol... wwe ladies dont kick out to finishers like wwe men... its like tradition
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

You and your Kevin Owens love, grin I can't wait to see my Shane in action jor, who is Kevin? Who? Who?
LMAO. Hope Shane flies again

Lol how did you know.... cheesy
He said its people like him that go to heaven and i totally agree cheesy
I know definately that shane will fly lol but i hope he takes up to 5 power bombs and then lose angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol how did you know.... cheesy
He said its people like him that go to heaven and i totally agree cheesy
I know definately that shane will fly lol but i hope he takes up to 5 power bombs and then lose angry

I can see the love wink wink lol,
Hope he flies also
@ the bolded please find my reply in the picture below, Shane should not fall my hand oh. Lol

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol... wwe ladies dont kick out to finishers like wwe men... its like tradition

But Sasha and Charlotte always kicked out to each other's moves once in a while,

pu7pl3:

Thank you smiley

You're welcome
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

But Sasha and Charlotte always kicked out to each other's moves once in a while,

You're welcome

Yea they can kick out to signature moves and some submissions but not finishers... wenever Charlotte hits her natural selection its game over for anybody just like bayley wenever she hits her belly to belly... it applies to all of em.. the problem is just hitting it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I can see the love wink wink lol,
Hope he flies also
@ the bolded please find my reply in the picture below, Shane should not fall my hand oh. Lol

Lol see the love well oo...

But how can you seriously bet against kevin owens here... shane is like a lamb being led to the slaughter men
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol see the love well oo...

But how can you seriously bet against kevin owens here... shane is like a lamb being led to the slaughter men

Eh, let me see Kevin in action sha, let's see what's he's going to bring, although I have a feeling they will write the script for Shane to lose
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea they can kick out to signature moves and some submissions but not finishers... wenever Charlotte hits her natural selection its game over for anybody just like bayley wenever she hits her belly to belly ... it applies to all of em.. the problem is just hitting it
That stuff looks weak to me honestly.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea they can kick out to signature moves and some submissions but not finishers... wenever Charlotte hits her natural selection its game over for anybody just like bayley wenever she hits her belly to belly... it applies to all of em.. the problem is just hitting it

Let me go and see some clips on YouTube, on Charlotte and Sasha sha,

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.