Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95930 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sure her reign will make sense, knowing she's dominant and her charisma will help.

Good to know. Told you I'm not using that mail anymore.

Yea she has that monster charisma flinging people around and stuff

Okay have you updated ur current mail on NL??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea she has that monster charisma flinging people around and stuff

Okay have you updated ur current mail on NL??
Yea I've.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I've.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-most-devastating-finishers-in-wwe-today?page=11

Here is a link on the most devastating finishers in wwe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
2017 hell in a cell update beware of spoilers

Usos are the new tag team champs omg that match was the best on the show... i just hope the two teams keep feuding they bring out the best nd compliment each oda excellently

Charlotte is the new smackdown womens champ grin i wish.. natalya disqualified herself soo no belt for my baby.... i dont really like baby face charlotte i prefer heel charlotte but dia match was ok

Rko won... again

Kevin owens won shane but its safe to say shane destroyed both thier bodies especially his... men dat dude is a dare devil his family got front row seats to watch him kill himself cheesy

Jinder mahal is still champ... hahahahahahaha angry angry this laugh is not from my mind atall angry even Nakamura struggled to have a good match with that fool angry i dont know what vince is up to but smackdown needs a new champion not this stale Buddhist... im not racist oo angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Where are you guys now.... lol daeylar do u see why i love Owens... when dasha wanted to interview him he just dismissed her told her it was not her business collected the mic and gave the best promo on the show cheesy cheesy it was epic

Who else felt bobby roode and dolph zigglers match was boring??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
pu7pl3:
Where are you guys now.... lol daeylar do u see why i love Owens... when dasha wanted to interview him he just dismissed her told her it was not her business collected the mic and gave the best promo on the show cheesy cheesy it was epic

Who else felt bobby roode and dolph zigglers match was boring??

I've not watched it yet cry cry

I'll be back when I do cry

But I heard something grin is it true that Owens couldn't win that match by himself? grin cheesy
My high flying Shane didn't fail me grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

I've not watched it yet cry cry

I'll be back when I do cry

But I heard something grin is it true that Owens couldn't win that match by himself? grin cheesy
My high flying Shane didn't fail me grin

Soo if i didnt mention you know you wont check this thread abi angry undecided.... lemme not say anything go and watch it first
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

Soo if i didnt mentīon you know you wont check this thread abi
angry undecided.... lemme not say anything go and watch it first

What did I do?

I've not watched it yet, I can't talk about it without watching it

I wanted to watch it first before coming here to troll you properly embarassed grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Damn Usos won? shocked
Lemme goan watch.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

What did I do?

I've not watched it yet, I can't talk about it without watching it

I wanted to watch it first before coming here to troll you properly embarassed grin

Don't mind me jor dis place was too quiet for my liking

After watching it let's see who will troll each other more grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Damn Usos won? shocked Lemme goan watch.

Yea baby...the best match of the night...soo many twists
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea baby...the best match of the night...soo many twists
Wow can't wait to watch it!
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

Don't mind me jor dis place was too quiet for my liking

After watching it let's see who will troll each other more grin

Bobby roode is the glorious guy right? The one with the glorious song, I love that his song,

Lol, the highly acclaimed Kevin Owens couldn't win a match in his own, what's new?
LMAO grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow can't wait to watch it!

Men those guys are meant for each other men... i just hope thier feud continues... they keep beating thier previous best matches together
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Bobby roode is the glorious guy right? The one with the glorious song, I love that his song,

Lol, the highly acclaimed Kevin Owens couldn't win a match in his own, what's new?
LMAO grin grin

Yea bobby roode he reminds me of rick flair

Lol warris my biznes.... the way he was telling shanes children to watch him beat thier dad was soo funny
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

Men those guys are meant for each other men... i just hope thier feud continues... they keep beating thier previous best matches together
Wow mehn I can't wait then, they're supposed to show it tomorrow. I miss the free WiFi. cry cry

I'm sure they're still gonna feud. Because new day doesn't make sense without a title.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow mehn I can't wait then, they're supposed to show it tomorrow. I miss the free WiFi. cry cry

I'm sure they're still gonna feud. Because new day doesn't make sense without a title.

Wow free wifi... im alreafy searching for it...

I cant ait for yhem to continue feuding..

Ur boy sami zayn turned heel
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by FunspoT(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yet to watch it,buh am sure the tag team match was epic,as both sides don't like staying too long without a title to their names;also the Shane vs KO match,am not surprised KO won the match buh am glad Shane gave him a run for his money,and he can be proud of his performance

Natalya retaining her title by default will not help her,it will only delay the inevitable as Charlotte will win the belt probably tomorrow,and am sure Daniel O'Brien will remove the disqualification clause from natalya,I want Charlotte to win the women's title for The Nature boy

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by FunspoT(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rko won... again

Jinder mahal is still champ... hahahahahahaha angry angry this laugh is not from my mind atall angry even Nakamura struggled to have a good match with that fool angry i dont know what vince is up to but smackdown needs a new champion not this stale Buddhist... im not racist oo angry[/quote]

Not surprised dat the Viper won his match, I think he will be the answer to this Jinder Mahal issue dat wants to be a conundrum,he is the strongest and most experienced on the smackdown roster
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
FunspoT:

Rko won... again

Jinder mahal is still champ... hahahahahahaha angry angry this laugh is not from my mind atall angry even Nakamura struggled to have a good match with that fool angry i dont know what vince is up to but smackdown needs a new champion not this stale Buddhist... im not racist oo angry

Not surprised dat the Viper won his match, I think he will be the answer to this Jinder Mahal issue dat wants to be a conundrum,he is the strongest and most experienced on the smackdown roster

Nah nah... the answer is aj styles cheesy... say it with me aj styyles
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by FunspoT(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Nah nah... the answer is aj styles cheesy... say it with me aj styyles

smiley yeah u are right,Style is also a good candidate,buh he has the United states belt with him,and he also has to continue looking over his shoulders for KO,Randy meanwhile struts around the dressing room unchallenged by anyone because the know they can jst walk into an RKO from nowhere jst like dat and d match is over grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
FunspoT:

smiley yeah u are right,Style is also a good candidate,buh he has the United states belt with him,and he also has to continue looking over his shoulders for KO,Randy meanwhile struts around the dressing room unchallenged by anyone because the know they can jst walk into an RKO from nowhere jst like dat and d match is over grin grin

Nah aj has lost his us title and his feud with KO is over for now he is a free man...meanwhile randy has his hands full with rusev and aiden english
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:
2017 hell in a cell update beware of spoilers

Usos are the new tag team champs omg that match was the best on the show... i just hope the two teams keep feuding they bring out the best nd compliment each oda excellently

Charlotte is the new smackdown womens champ grin i wish.. natalya disqualified herself soo no belt for my baby.... i dont really like baby face charlotte i prefer heel charlotte but dia match was ok

Rko won... again

Kevin owens won shane but its safe to say shane destroyed both thier bodies especially his... men dat dude is a dare devil his family got front row seats to watch him kill himself cheesy

I just don't like the way way jinder mahal defeated Nakamura,it doesn't make sense at all,Nakamura is in a very good position to get that title.fck smack down
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Nah aj has lost his us title and his feud with KO is over for now he is a free man...meanwhile randy has his hands full with rusev and aiden english
lost it to who?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
naijamakossa:
lost it to who?
Oga you dey sleep ontop bike Baron corbin na
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
naijamakossa:
I just don't like the way way jinder mahal defeated Nakamura,it doesn't make sense at all,Nakamura is in a very good position to get that title.fck smack down

I don't like it too but as it stands now nakamura is not smelling that title yet
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who has seen raw...the sheild is finally back...they power bombed BRAUN grin and my guy the miz

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

I don't like it too but as it stands now nakamura is not smelling that title yet
yes I'm seeing same too,the match was just like a staged match and also I hate it when Nakamura will focus on those sane brothers of jinder.
who is taking that title from jinder now undecided
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Oga you dey sleep ontop bike Baron corbin na
lol watching the replay of the hell in the cell couldn't watch it life
I hate that baron corbin guy like something cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
naijamakossa:
yes I'm seeing same too,the match was just like a staged match and also I hate it when Nakamura will focus on those sane brothers of jinder.
who is taking that title from jinder now undecided

Lol those singh brothers are like a pain in the a$$ grin but I think its AJ styles that will beat him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who has seen raw...the sheild is finally back...they power bombed BRAUN grin and my guy the miz
lol really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.