Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95646 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 3:55am On Nov 21, 2017
EmyLeo:

lool.. I can't dear, preparing for my incourse o.. I think ama have to wait and download the highlight...or better still just give a lil info.

Lol. All right,

Women's match on right now, fatal 4way to determine who gets to wrestle Alexa for a championship match

Paige is back, just came back now
Came with Mandy roodes

Disrupted the match, no one won.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Cc EmyLeo
A little bit of my review, cheesy
loool.. nice reviewthose usos guys ehen!.. I knew they were going to win, doing the tag stuff in the air (you noticed that part right?) ..

#yh, and i felt charlotte was playing mind games all along, just waiting for the right time, but Alexa tried, (see the way she held/hugged her belt after she lost that match) lol..

##roodes ,that guy looks more like a prayer warrior to me,lol.. haven't really seen his matches tho, not sure I can be impressed sha
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Didn't really watch all sha, .

He didn't take any nonsense credit jor, shey Kurt angle would have won with that ankle Lock,
All these old men on raw sef grin

lool, make all of dem dy chop better beating, their head go correct small..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Paige came back with mandy and one other girl,

I guess to replace Emma and summer who WWE released.

EmyLeo:

loool.. nice reviewthose usos guys ehen!.. I knew they were going to win, doing the tag stuff in the air (you noticed that part right?) ..

Lol, I saw that, dramatic ass tag, abeg they brought life to survivor series.

#yh, and i felt charlotte was playing mind games all along, just waiting for the right time, but Alexa tried, (see the way she held/hugged her belt after she lost that match) lol..

At least Alexa tried her best to sell the match. Seems Alexa is not Charlotte's match in any way and Charlotte knew that if she did too much the match would be over soon, lool, Charlotte should have tried to pretend better,

##roodes ,that guy looks more like a prayer warrior to me,lol.. haven't really seen his matches tho, not sure I can be impressed sha

Lool
I just love his entrance song, he did his best in survivor series but he was eliminated early, so that grandpa's, Triple H can bore us

Braun was wrestling Jason Jordan, kane came out to interrupt.
Kane beating up Braun strowman. Made Braun hit his throat on a steel chair, Braun is leaving holding his throat., hope he doesn't collapse. That looked scary.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. All right,

Women's match on right now, fatal 4way to determine who gets to wrestle Alexa for a championship match

Paige is back, just came back now
Came with Mandy roodes

Disrupted the match, no one won.

thanks for that. what bout the guys too??.doubt if there would be any title fights, those guys have a lot of beef to settle with fight o..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:19am On Nov 21, 2017
EmyLeo:

lool, make all of dem dy chop better beating, their head go correct small..
grin

EmyLeo:

thanks for that. what bout the guys too??.doubt if there would be any title fights, those guys have a lot of beef to settle with fight o..

Enzo is out with his crew, soul train, I'm rolling my eyes here, talking nonsense about thanksgiving and how he is still cruiser weight champion, Cedric, c
Rick Shawn, and 2 other wrestlers out,
Never really got into 205live

Shield or just Ambrose, wrestled and won either Shamus or both. That's all I met. Didn't start from the beginning.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GMan650(m): 4:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:

grin

Enzo is out with his crew, soul train, I'm rolling my eyes here, talking nonsense about thanksgiving and how he is still cruiser weight champion, Cedric, c

Shield or just Ambrose, wrestled and won either Shamus or both. That's all I met. Didn't start from the beginning.

You can't help but to love Enzo Amore. Dude is who puts 205 live on the map
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:
Paige came back with mandy and one other girl,

I guess to replace Emma and summer who WWE released.

Lol, I saw that, dramatic ass tag, abeg they brought life to survivor series.

At least Alexa tried her best to sell the match. Seems Alexa is not Charlotte's match in any way and Charlotte knew that if she did too much the match would be over soon, lool, Charlotte should have tried to pretend better,

Lool
I just love his entrance song, he did his best in survivor series but he was eliminated early, so that grandpa's, Triple H can bore us

Braun was wrestling Jason Jordan, kane came out to interrupt.
Kane beating up Braun strowman. Made Braun hit his throat on a steel chair, Braun is leaving holding his throat., hope he doesn't collapse. That looked scary.

Lol@grandpa, make Stephanie catch you o:d a whole daddy yo like HHH

##kane na horde sha!_ na only to dy sneak enter ring he sabi, was surprised he didn't show up at survivor series sef.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
For now, Miz go talk less grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kevin owens the GOAT....I wish they will give him his own movie to act
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
WWE Universe are the most stupid and inconsistent fan base ever. These idiots have been booing Roman because "he's being pushed above better in ring performers and talkers".
WWE push Jason Jordan, they boo.
Jordan is removed from Team Raw and replaced with an old dude who has already had an illustrious career and the idiots cheer. Weren't there younger talents who could have used that spot?
SmackDown didn't even help matters. 3 old WWE veterans and 2 rising talents who were eliminated early.
The men's 5 on 5 main event turned out to be the lowest point of the show

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2017
pu7pl3:
Kevin owens the GOAT....I wish they will give him his own movie to act
abeg, why he dey beg that man yesterday?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Almost called the matches perfectly.
Forgot Asuka would have to lose her streak for Team Raw to lose.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
MorataFC:
abeg, why he dey beg that man yesterday?

Na the acting I dey talk about now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Who are these people here talking about Kevin and Zayn....Those fools are inconsequential
Am looking forward to the feud between Triple H and Braun strowman
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by dhayor58(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Daeylar:

grin

it's Zo train, no pun intended
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nickizoe(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is Roman Reigns in trouble? Samone is really coming for him... I fear for his title.... Samone Is really a Tapout dude..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
He's not a threat to him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Samao Joe is just a fat cow

very lazy.....
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
What really happened here

Was survivor series that bad that every one is now disappointed and has moved on? grin

Where is everyone?

Only few people keeping this thread alive.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Was survivor series that bad that every one is now disappointed and has moved on? grin

Where is everyone?

it was expected tho
Smack down can't win Raw
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

it was expected tho
Smack down can't win Raw
Raw is the real show, smackdown looks amateurish to me tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
MorataFC:
Raw is the real show, smackdown looks amateurish to me tongue
Yup
I mean who put bobby Rhodes against the likes of Braun Strowman and TripleH
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Victornezzar:

Yup
grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daeylar:

Where is everyone?

we are here grin..lol

how you doing?? oya what's the latest on smackdown?? with raw, i'm still up to date sha

pU7ple ,makydebbie, prettyboi and everyone, sup with you all??...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yup

lol... anything can happen bruh grin..

how are you doing BTW?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
My Roman is now a champ. kiss
My Paige is back. kiss

Could wwe get better? kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Mickey02(m): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2017
makydebbie:
My Roman is now a champ. kiss
My Paige is back. kiss

Could wwe get better? kiss

tell me sth.
which title does he have? I'm kinda left behind

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.