Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95657 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Mickey02:

tell me sth.
which title does he have? I'm kinda left behind
Intercontinental. He won it from miz.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2017
Who else is anticipating? kiss

I'm rooting for Paige. wink

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2017
EmyLeo:

we are here grin..lol

how you doing?? oya what's the latest on smackdown?? with raw, i'm still up to date sha

pU7pl3 ,makybbie, prettyboi and everyone, sup with you all??...

I have fallen off completely, cry
Don't even know where to say I fell behind.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Who else is anticipating? kiss

I'm rooting for Paige. wink

But sasha was your bae, why rooting for Paige?

Don't care about either grin
So, let them just give us a good match grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Daeylar:

But sasha was your bae, why rooting for Paige?

Don't care about either grin
So, let them just give us a good match grin
Bae, it was a hard decision oo. embarassed

Paige was my bae before she left and sasha took over. So Paige don come back after a year, omo I no get choice. embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:

Paige was my bae before she left and sasha took over. So Paige don come back after a year, omo I no get choice. embarassed

grin grin
Make I laugh Sasha small. She no get loyal fan grin lol, she just dey borrow people fan grin
Lol, don't mind me, I understand, same way I had to leave Alexa and root for my Queen Charlotte although I like both.

I don't remember taking that much interest in the diva section when she was around.
The only person I remember then that isn't wrestling now is A.J
Heard of Paige, but never took notice of her, just checked her out now, she married Alberto del Rio this year,

Well let's see, hope she will fight on her own, let those her girls not spoil show. angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
Make I laugh Sasha small. She no get loyal fan grin lol, she just dey borrow people fan grin
Lol, don't mind me, I understand, same way I had to leave Alexa and root for my Queen Charlotte although I like both.

I don't remember taking that much interest in the diva section when she was around.
The only person I remember then that isn't wrestling now is A.J
Heard of Paige, but never took notice of her, just checked her out now, she married Alberto del Rio this year,

Well let's see, hope she will fight on her own, let those her girls not spoil show. angry
That's the problem oo, if those girls enter, it won't make sense again. I want a clean match.
Bae, Paige is good oo, she no be vegetable Bailey. grin

I miss AJ Lee. She was amazing in the wwe, pity she retired early.

Paige married Rio? Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow... cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin

sad

makydebbie:

Ladies, Paige didn't marry Del Rio. They broke up around June

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Debroslink:

Ladies, Paige didn't marry Del Rio. They broke up around June
Wikipedia says they're married.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Wikipedia says they're married.
So confusing,
Type out paige wwe. First thing you see spouse, Alberto m 2017

I saw one article, they were just engaged but no one knows if they've broken up

Oh well,

I don't know what to believe

I'll go with they're married,
Cc Debroslink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That's the problem oo, if those girls enter, it won't make sense again. I want a clean match.
Bae, Paige is good oo, she no be vegetable Bailey. grin

I miss AJ Lee. She was amazing in the wwe, pity she retired early.

I'm telling you,
I need to watch a real fight.

Vegetable Bailey grin grin grin
let me not talk before pu7pl3 tells me that bailey will see me and run grin grin

Really good, I don't remember much, but she was an amazing champion.

Those days I wasn't interested in their division at all, only caught it here and there.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daeylar:

So confusing,
Type out paige wwe. First thing you see spouse, Alberto m 2017

I saw one article, they were just engaged but no one knows if they've broken up

Oh well,

I don't know what to believe

I'll go with they're married,
Cc Debroslink

News about their break-up came up around June.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3884325/wwe-sex-tape-star-paige-breaks-up-with-alberto-del-rio-rumours/
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm telling you,
I need to watch a real fight.

Vegetable Bailey grin grin grin
let me not talk before pu7pl3 tells me that bailey will see me and run grin grin

Really good, I don't remember much, but she was an amazing champion.

Those days I wasn't interested in their division at all, only caught it here and there.
Yea, raw better gives us a real fight.

Lol, Bailey's own is with her village people. grin

Yea, was sad when she retired. In fact, nobody has been able to do it how she does it since she left. sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Debroslink:

News about their break-up came up around June.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3884325/wwe-sex-tape-star-paige-breaks-up-with-alberto-del-rio-rumours/

They got back together bro and are happily married now

Daeylar I sight you
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adding 3 more women each to Raw and SmackDown? They've barely been able to keep the few they've got relevant. Well, goodbye to opportunities for the likes of Dana Brooke, Tamina, Alicia Fox.
But I'm already liking Sonia DeVille of Absolution and The Riot Squad's Liv Morgan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Clash of Champions is the last pay-per-view of the year. SmackDown better make it memorable.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol.. who was your favourite b4 Roman reigns??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
EmyLeo:

Lol.. who was your favourite b4 Roman reigns??
Cm Punk. embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
makydebbie:

Cm Punk. embarassed

loooll.. your choice of wrestler tho..

##so if CM_punk comes back to raw again, who is it gonna be?? Roman or Punk??..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

They got back together bro and are happily married now

I sight you

You told me to take permission before leaving, why didn't you? angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kaycee7:
Adding 3 more women each to Raw and SmackDown? They've barely been able to keep the few they've got relevant. Well, goodbye to opportunities for the likes of Dana Brooke, Tamina, Alicia Fox.
But I'm already liking Sonia DeVille of Absolution and The Riot Squad's Liv Morgan

Sonya Deville looks scary,
But Mandy rose finishing move is a killer,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I have fallen off completely, cry Don't even know where to say I fell behind.

even till now??.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
EmyLeo:

even till now??.

I just catch it in bits and pieces,

Raw is on now and I'm not watching grin

Kurts son vs roman,

Like booker T said why killing yourself on your broken leg?
If you win and you are out for 6 months what's the point.
I know reign won sha.

Then I watched the girls fight

Let me watch raw now

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Roman reign squad lost the opportunity to win back the belt tonight. A worthwhile fight. But alas they lost.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

You told me to take permission before leaving, why didn't you? angry

I'm sorry sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

I'm sorry sad

Lol grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol grin

smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2017
EmyLeo:

loooll.. your choice of wrestler tho..

##so if CM_punk comes back to raw again, who is it gonna be?? Roman or Punk??..
My baby... kiss

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
When adults are talking and one small boy chook mouth for the matter

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Daeylar:

I just catch it in bits and pieces,

Raw is on now and I'm not watching grin

Kurts son vs roman,

Like booker T said why killing yourself on your broken leg?
If you win and you are out for 6 months what's the point.
I know reign won sha.

Then I watched the girls fight

Let me watch raw now

reign is really shinning for the past few weeks now. nice

what bout Paige vs Sasha ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.