Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95553 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus christ who opened the gates for all these romanceland controversy magnets angry angry angry

You people should take this ur petty bickering elsewhere please

Makydebbie na you i know..and you know this is the wrongest place for this angry

Please who are the mods of this section...do your jobs please

This is soo appalling....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Espada1: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Emi mimo oooooooooo
And here comes the ugly duckling of the group...in a group of girls there is always that ugly one that is used as pawn..the foot soldier..the agrresive one and attack dog..even mackdebbie as black as she is is more presentable than you..I never see pocohantas pic but I bet she will be finer than you.( even though i know she as well is not that pretty)..But you black hawk is an eyesore.
Fine u no fine
height you no get
brain you no get

I spit on you and pity your dumbness.

abeg make I sign out for today till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's solidarity sturvs cheesy
makydebbie:
Honestly I don't get it anymore. Na by force?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:

Team #Imustfeelamong who?

You? Feel among you?!

You are kidding! grin cheesy
You must feel among every situation. Like hello everybody, I know everything. I can advice please notice me. I know stuffs.

That's what you do. Leave me alone on nl!!!!! I quote you? I too know oshi.
If you didn't quote me, will I notice you around here? But you like to announce your stinking arrival nobody cares about. Jude was here because he was mentioned, wetin bring you?

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
pu7pl3:
Jesus christ who opened the gates for all these romanceland controversy magnets angry angry angry

You people should take this ur petty bickering elsewhere please

Makydebbie na you i know..and you know this is the wrongest place for this angry
Sweetheart, I'm very sorry. It'll end now. It's because it started on this thread when I was chatting with Emy.Leo.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It's solidarity sturvs cheesy
Hahahaha. grin cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by zicoraads: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You must feel among every situation. Like hello everybody, I know everything. I can advice please notice me. I know stuffs.

That's what you do. Leave me alone on nl!!!!! I quote you? I too know oshi.
If you didn't quote me, will I notice you around here? But you like to announce your stinking arrival nobody cares about. Jude was here because he was mentioned, wetin bring you?
Says someone who registered on Nairaland three years after I did, and her posts are triple times mine.

If I love to announce my hellos like you do, I'm certain mine would have far exceeded yours.

And apart from the moderator chat rooms, I fúcking go anywhere I want to tongue

Erm, I'm in a very noisy place. Would call you once I'm out.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Blackhawk03(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Espada1:
And here comes the ugly duckling of the group...in a group of girls there is always that ugly one that is used as pawn..the foot soldier..the agrresive one and attack dog..even mackdebbie as black as she is is more presentable than you..I never see pocohantas pic but I bet she will be finer than you.( even though i know she as well is not that pretty)..But you black hawk is an eyesore.
Fine u no fine
height you no get
brain you no get

I spit on you and pity your dumbness.

abeg make I sign out for today till tomorrow

I've never indulged alternates and you ain't gonna make me start now. Prove to everyone you aren't a bastardized son of a bitch by replying me with your main or forever remain inconsequential.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Same here dear, do enjoy your holiday. smiley

smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Espada1: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I've never indulged alternates and you ain't gonna make me start now. Prove to everyone you aren't a bastardized son of a bitch by replying me with your main or forever remain inconsequential.
Excuse me!!...I don'thave anything to prove to anyone expecially a 4ft 9 ugly dwarf who is only used as a dumb pawn and attack dog in her click..abeg swerve..make I see road ..I dont blame you na nairaland low self esteem males dey make una feel powerful online..ugly looking imp

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Blackhawk03(f): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Espada1:
Excuse me!!...I don'thave anything to prove to anyone expecially a 4ft 9 ugly dwarf who is only used as a dumb pawn and attack dog in her click..abeg swerve..make I see road ..I dont blame you na nairaland low self esteem males dey make una feel powerful online..ugly looking imp

Alright, move aside make I balance see Christmas.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 2:35am On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm, this Elias is pooooo
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Bailey, smh
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Kane the beast
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:10am On Dec 26, 2017
MorataFC:
Kane the beast
Are you still watching?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Alexa bliss too proud
Thanks to Asuka
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Are you still watching?
yeah
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Seth Rolins and Jason Jordan won tag team championship
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
MorataFC:
Seth Rolins and Jason Jordan won tag team championship

Rubbish pairing. Rollins and Balor are being treated as rags on RAW.

Poor Bookings.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Debroslink:

Poor Bookings.

I concur...balor expecially

But one certain beast doesnt even show up and he is the best...smh
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Debroslink:

Poor Bookings.
That's what I was telling my mum. They are using Rollins anyhow. Imagine him doing tag team, a whole Rollins.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

PPV champion. A champion we only see once in a while.
I've not seen this kind of champion before.

Seems wwe audience has finally stopped booing Roman reigns.

Ambrose may be out for 9months. That's sad.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

reason for that please
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

In lagos...what about you
i stay all around, i'm a man of many states cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, Santa came through. I got the airmax. God bless the person who made it possible for me. smiley

i don't even know the reply to give this msg after all what happened in here...hope you had a wonderful xmas time sha??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

what caused the injury??

Samoa Joe, Shaemus and Cesaro attacked him and Rollings, I don't remember if Reigns was with them.
I don't know how to describe what happened but it ended with ambrose screaming and holding his hand, he didn't stop screaming.

The ringside commentators called one complicated injury.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

i don't even know the reply to give this msg after all what happened in here...hope you had a wonderful xmas time sha??
You can still give your reply lol, I uploaded the picture of the sneakers here and some sadist decided to troll with it.

Yea I did, merry Christmas. Hope you had a nice time too?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Samoa Joe, Shaemus and Cesaro attacked him and Rollings, I don't remember if Reigns was with them.
I don't know how to describe what happened but it ended with ambrose screaming and holding his hand, he didn't stop screaming.

The ringside commentators called one complicated injury.

i think i watcheɗ the match, never knew it was something serious tho,#no wonder jason had to come take his place wt seth... wish him quick recovery.

, happy xmas/boxing day.. (sure yhu are still battling with yesterday's chicken)

#operation feeɗ your stomach infrastructurecheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You can still give your reply lol, I uploaded the picture of the sneakers here and some sadist decided to troll with it.

Yea I did, merry Christmas. Hope you had a nice time too?

hmmmmm, and i didn't even see the sneakers sef, iono if it's me ɓut it's like you really dont have peeps that like you here??

yeah sure, xmas was fine.... i refused to eat anything chicken/meat for the first time on xmas day..kinda funny somehow
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

It pisses me off seriously im not really a fan of roman but i cant wait for roman to beat him at wrestlemania and take it please...all that guy does is hop around and make cash...his matches always short and boring...suplex suplex mtchew angry angry angry

Yea....he has been forgiven but they wont fail to remind him whenever he bleeps up

Ambrose is out for 9mnths...he will mis wrestlemania...the sheild wont be complete till he returns...

Samoa joe and rollins kip stealing my heart...miz please come back amd take your place grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin
Who be dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.