Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95475 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

i stay all around, i'm a man of many states cheesy

Lol ok...i respect that
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2017
MorataFC:
grin
Who be dat?

Lol....one certain so called "conqueror" grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

hmmmmm, and i didn't even see the sneakers sef, iono if it's me ɓut it's like you really dont have peeps that like you here??

Haven't you noticed I've got friends lol? Sure, just few. But it's better having few than more and they'll mean nothing to me. And even trolls, opening new accounts for me can't deny they feel something for me, to go that length. Lol, I'll upload it again.

yeah sure, xmas was fine.... i refused to eat anything chicken/meat for the first time on xmas day..kinda funny somehow
Why lol? I don't joke with chicken. lipsrsealed

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

i think i watcheɗ the match, never knew it was something serious tho,#no wonder jason had to come take his place wt seth... wish him quick recovery.
Wasn't a match though, it was in the back rooms(lock rooms? Idk) where Ambrose was attacked.

happy xmas/boxing day.. (sure yhu are still battling with yesterday's chicken)

#operation feeɗ your stomach infrastructurecheesy

Lol, wish you the same.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

It pisses me off seriously im not really a fan of roman but i cant wait for roman to beat him at wrestlemania and take it please...all that guy does is hop around and make cash...his matches always short and boring...suplex suplex mtchew angry angry angry
It's pathetic, this guy has had the belt for many months now and it doesn't even seem like there is a champion, truly pathetic. Bouncing like a fool grin

Yea....he has been forgiven but they wont fail to remind him whenever he bleeps up
Wonder whatnhe even did to them (wwe audience) don't really know. Was really surprised to see them cheering for him. Lol, but I love how they cheer for joe grin

Ambrose is out for 9mnths...he will mis wrestlemania...the sheild wont be complete till he returns...
Yeah, my favourite lunatic.

Samoa joe and rollins kip stealing my heart...miz please come back amd take your place grin

What about your first love? Kevin Owens? Are you still denying him? LMAO cheesy

But it's true. Where has Miz been? Haven't seen him in a while. Has maryse given birth?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol ok...i respect that

lool, dont mind me ehen..

i stay at akure ɓut school in ife, and most times i'm always in school, so i would say i stay in ife..

you are a stuɗent too right??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:

Haven't you noticed I've got friends lol? Sure, just few. But it's better having few than more and they'll mean nothing to me. And even trolls, opening new accounts for me can't deny they feel something for me, to go that length. Lol, I'll upload it again.

Why lol? I don't joke with chicken. lipsrsealed

nice sneakers nao, so why the "hating"?? nawa o.. anɗ it's even airmax, soft!!!..

This your santa makes sense o,..

#for those hating,maybe they see something they ɗont like that you possess, you guys should just work it out insteaɗ of ɓashing one another..

...why chicken sef like most xmas day, peeps are always after chicken killing, why not something else, mayɓ ɗrieɗ fish, smokeɗ snail..e.t.c. just wondering tho..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Wasn't a match though, it was in the back rooms(lock rooms? Idk) where Ambrose was attacked.

Lol, wish you the same.

ohhh yeah, i just remember now, it was joe that caused the injury, no wonder romans wanted to remove his hand too..lol...he even lost that match cos of that.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

It pisses me off seriously im not really a fan of roman but i cant wait for roman to beat him at wrestlemania and take it please...all that guy does is hop around and make cash...his matches always short and boring...suplex suplex mtchew angry angry angry

Yea....he has been forgiven but they wont fail to remind him whenever he bleeps up

Ambrose is out for 9mnths...he will mis wrestlemania...the sheild wont be complete till he returns...

Samoa joe and rollins kip stealing my heart...miz please come back amd take your place grin

Merry miss miz abi gringrin

mine is asuka and paige o, i love tha sexiness on asuka's face anytime she wants to remove her maskcheesycheesy... and that dance too..lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

nice sneakers nao, so why the "hating"?? nawa o.. anɗ it's even airmax, soft!!!..

This your santa makes sense o,..

#for those hating,maybe they see something they ɗont like that you possess, you guys should just work it out insteaɗ of ɓashing one another..

...why chicken sef like most xmas day, peeps are always after chicken killing, why not something else, mayɓ ɗrieɗ fish, smokeɗ snail..e.t.c. just wondering tho..
Lool, Yea. See ehn sweetheart, I don't understand the hate ooo, abi they want the airmax? angry Thanks dear, she made my Christmas wish come true. kiss

One thing folks on nl don't understand is, I'm blunt. Unapologetically blunt, I can't help it. That's how I'm in person when you get to know me. Very straightforward that it's easy to predict my say on situations when you know me well. I didn't come on nl to posts my comments in other to please Seu.n's over a million members. Why would I want to please people I haven't seen? Because I don't want them angry and hyperventilating on my posts? I feel if you don't agree with me, argue logically. If you want to insult me, then there would be problems because I equally dislike bullies.

I wouldn't mind roasted snails for a change too. I've had it on two occasions and it was cool. kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

Merry miss miz abi gringrin

mine is asuka and paige o, i love tha sexiness on asuka's face anytime she wants to remove her maskcheesycheesy... and that dance too..lol

Lol yea bro...i miss miz but rollins and joe are trying to help me forget him

Paige is good..long legs and all but asuka is just....errm..exotic cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

lool, dont mind me ehen..

i stay at akure ɓut school in ife, and most times i'm always in school, so i would say i stay in ife..

you are a stuɗent too right??

Lol ok...i graduated last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

It's pathetic, this guy has had the belt for many months now and it doesn't even seem like there is a champion, truly pathetic. Bouncing like a fool grin

Wonder whatnhe even did to them (wwe audience) don't really know. Was really surprised to see them cheering for him. Lol, but I love how they cheer for joe grin

Yeah, my favourite lunatic.

What about your first love? Kevin Owens? Are you still denying him? LMAO cheesy

But it's true. Where has Miz been? Haven't seen him in a while. Has maryse given birth?

Errm we are talking about raw...kevin is my sd sweetheart anytime anyday smiley

Miz is on set for marine 6...he will soon come back and take his belt back smiley

I dont like brock lesnar again jor...or maybe i dont like him with a title... angry

Even me sef no dey boo roman again...he will make a good heel tho believe that... smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool, Yea. See ehn sweetheart, I don't understand the hate ooo, abi they want the airmax? angry Thanks dear, she made my Christmas wish come true. kiss

One thing folks on nl don't understand is, I'm blunt. Unapologetically blunt, I can't help it. That's how I'm in person when you get to know me. Very straightforward that it's easy to predict my say on situations when you know me well. I didn't come on nl to posts my comments in other to please Seu.n's over a million members. Why would I want to please people I haven't seen? Because I don't want them angry and hyperventilating on my posts? I feel if you don't agree with me, argue logically. If you want to insult me, then there would be problems because I equally dislike bullies.

I wouldn't mind roasted snails for a change too. I've had it on two occasions and it was cool. kiss

lol.. i get you, but learn how to check that blunt attitude sometimes so that it wont give you that rude character..

....back to wwe , your bae is winning hearts and breaking hands o cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol yea bro...i miss miz but rollins and joe are trying to help me forget him

Paige is good..long legs and all but asuka is just....errm..exotic cheesy

you sabi better thing brother cheesy,

#exotic with slight hypertrophy of the gluteus maximus grin...

....who do you think will win the RR (women'version)??

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

lol.. i get you, but learn how to check that blunt attitude sometimes so that it wont give you that rude character..

....back to wwe , your bae is winning hearts and breaking hands o cheesy
Lol, I wish I care about people's opinion about me.

Which of my baes? You no see how I finished vegetable Bailey? cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I wish I care about people's opinion about me.

Which of my baes? You no see how I finished vegetable Bailey? cheesy

lol... you ehen !!..

tha big Dog tongue..

lol@ vegetable bailey, you just dont like that babe, paige sabi sha, her finishing was somehow, you will be surprise when bailey wins RR grin..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

lol... you ehen !!..

tha big Dog tongue..

lol@ vegetable bailey, you just dont like that babe, paige sabi sha, her finishing was somehow, you will be surprise when bailey wins RR grin..
My big dog. kiss

Daeylar couldn't believe it, just one super kick and spare and I finished sis vegetable. grin
I see Asuka wining that thing ooo. tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
My big dog. kiss

couldn't believe it, just one super kick and spare and I finished sis vegetable. grin

Makydebbie, I wanted to tell you that your favorite vegetable has made you proud again. LMAO grin grin Bayley don see something sha, LMAO grin grin

EmyLeo:

lol... you ehen !!..

tha big Dog tongue..

Chai,,, which kind joke be this na,
ROTFL grin grin grin

Maky did you see this??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Makydbbie, I wanted to tell you that your favorite vegetable has made you proud again. LMAO grin grin Bayley don see something sha, LMAO grin grin

ROTFL grin grin grin

Maky did you see this??
Been a while i watched wwe, wetin do bailey after I finished her? grin cheesy

I saw it ooo. I don't remember when plants started winning royal rumbles. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
pu7pl3:

Errm we are talking about raw...kevin is my sd sweetheart anytime anyday smiley

OK, I thought you had forgotten about him, so I had to remind you, LMAO grin

Miz is on set for marine 6...he will soon come back and take his belt back smiley
I didn't know, that's nice.
I dont like brock lesnar again jor...or maybe i dont like him with a title... angry
He is boring everyone, he needs to do better abeg, Raw needs to do something.

Even me sef no dey boo roman again...he will make a good heel tho believe that... smiley

You used to boo Roman? Why? I just never cared for him,
I think Roman is boring, you have to be interesting to be a heel.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Been a while i watched wwe, wetin do bailey after I finished her? grin cheesy
Me too, we have started being behind again angry we shouldn't take this into the new year angry angry grin grin

Lol, she made her, Sasha and mickey to lose to absolution, grin grin grin

I saw it ooo. I don't remember when plants started winning royal rumbles. grin
LMAO
Change angry don't enter 2018 like this, grin grin give Bayley small break grin cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
My big dog. kiss

Daeylar couldn't believe it, just one super kick and spare and I finished sis vegetable. grin

chaii, bailey iyaff suffer..

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Me too, we have started being behind again angry we shouldn't take this into the new year angry angry grin grin

Lol, she made her, Sasha and mickey to lose to absolution, grin grin grin
Hahahaha no surprise at all, no surprise. grin grin

LMAO
Change angry don't enter 2018 like this, grin grin give Bayley small break grin cheesy
Okay dear, I'll change. grin
I just feel she's overhyped and she has nothing to offer. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

ROTFL grin grin grin

Maky did you see this??

lol, don't you believe in miracles ; D..

chill, she once won the women's championship right?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha no surprise at all, no surprise. grin grin
grin

Okay dear, I'll change. grin
I just feel she's overhyped and she has nothing to offer. grin

Don't, i was just kidding grin grin Batley deserves it,
From being the woman who gave Charlotte 3:0 to collapsing because of a tiny DDT. It's a shame.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

lol, don't you believe in miracles ; D..

chill, she once won the women's championship right?
That's what I'm saying grin
But until she wins,
Makydebbie and I will continue to laugh at her. LMAO
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

chaii, bailey iyaff suffer..

It's not our fault na. cheesy

Daeylar:

grin

Don't, i was just kidding grin grin Batley deserves it,
From being the woman who gave Charlotte 3:0 to collapsing because of a tiny DDT. It's a shame.
I swear you know she had it in her, imagine ddt dey finish bailey. It is finished.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

That's what I'm saying grin
But until she wins,
Makyebbie and I will continue to laugh at her. LMAO
Sure. grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmyLeo:

you sabi better thing brother cheesy,

#exotic with slight hypertrophy of the gluteus maximus grin...

....who do you think will win the RR (women'version)??

Lol guy that gluteus makes me jealous of whoever is at the recieving end of that her ass attack grin

My money is on asuka or bayley...mostly asuka tho

Modified: i made these assumptions without comimg here and im suprised its ur own prediction too
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

OK, I thought you had forgotten about him, so I had to remind you, LMAO grin

I didn't know, that's nice.

He is boring everyone, he needs to do better abeg, Raw needs to do something.

You used to boo Roman? Why? I just never cared for him,
I think Roman is boring, you have to be interesting to be a heel.

Yea roman is boring as a face but his cocky attitude is what qualifies him as a good heel plus the legit heat he has on him from the fans....he wont be able to match the miz or samoa joe tho talk less of owens

Why is nobody saying anything about dolph ziggler tho
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Last night kevin owens was gold cheesy

And rusev too

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.