Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95235 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hahaha after telling me to take my L ure still crying cos shane lost grin now ask urself whose L is it

Lol I'm not and you know it, lol, I'm just shocked at the fall
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
naijamakossa:
Ambrose na another no give up guy

Yep, let me see if the shield will return back to their madness,

Goodnight, smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Daeylar:

Yep, let me see if the shield will return back to their madness,

Goodnight, smiley
goodnight smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Don't mind me, I was supposed to type 4 against 3, with Braun the big bully,

For these recent weeks we haven't been seeing Seth, lol, hopefully it will be positive

Lol, an annoying lazy ass, but mix sells his promos, you have to give him that, lol, a perfect heel,

I must have missed his recent entrance, while I do like miz's entrance song,

I haven't seen him come in without maryse, and she is now pregnant, let me run to YouTube,

Seth rollins has been on duty week in week out the guy na work horse i dont know why you dont see him maybe if u leave white head shane and focus on other wrestlers you will.

Did you hear how the fans were chanting for miz you deserve it wgen he gave himself the award for the new big dogg cheesy i was wishing you were watching it with me to hear it

Next week they are locking roman reigns with BRAUN cheesy cheesy in a steel cage im soo sorry sheild grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2017
EmyLeo:

.#loool.... that fall was more like a suicide something,

Asin eh and its not even the 20th time d fool has tried to kill himself in the presence of his family... but its entertaining nonetheless cheesy cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Let me cc some people

Cc pu7pl3
grin grin

I think Shane is just know for his high flying, while ambrose is crazy all round, lol,

Lol daeylar u know owens beat the crap out of that shane grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol he aff run.na Owen paddy,he should admit that Shane not considering his age still beat Owen that way

Plz who was the person stretchered off after the match grin grin

Owens even powerbombed him on top of that cage cheesy scraped his face on the rough metal what else di you people want grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol I'm not and you know it, lol, I'm just shocked at the fall

Ahah grin grin na just simple question who has the L cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
Lol I love Alexa's promos grin her and Mickie are good

Biscuit butt grin

Yea dt was nice... did you see how emma was celabrating her win for the right to get killed by asuka at tlc cheesy cheesy cheesy the girl never understand wetin she win yet

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2017
naijamakossa:
I have never gotten so scared watching WWE.shane is the real lunatic grin

Everyone was expecting him to do it its not the first time he has done that kind of thing and i know it wont be his last either grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Anywhere he runs to he must come back and accept his L, grin

I dont know the hiac you guys watched but in the one i watched kevin Owens won shane mcman cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Asin eh and its not even the 20th time d fool has tried to kill himself in the presence of his family... but its entertaining nonetheless cheesy cheesy

lolz..#superhero Shane..the guy performed beyond my expectations sha,

...you didn't talk bout tha tag team championship match_ thought you love brutality and badness!!..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

I dont know the hiac you guys watched but in the one i watched kevin Owens won shane mcman cheesy

The one I watched sammy zane interrupted Shane from winning and the match was cancelled, automatically declaring Shane winner. tongue
Every other version is fake cool

pu7pl3:

Yea dt was nice... did you see how emma was celabrating her win for the right to get killed by asuka at tlc cheesy cheesy cheesy the girl never understand wetin she win yet

LMAO, she's just happy she is going to be in her own match at TLC it's a big step for her, lol,
grin grin grin
I did feel bad for Alicia though, let them give her more opportunities, lol, Sasha couldn't believe it, LMAO,

pu7pl3:

Ahah grin grin na just simple question who has the L cheesy

YOU grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

The superstar of the match, the one who gave it all to win and put up an entertaining match grin
lol, wwe should not kill Shane for me, lol, they keep expecting him to do that high flying stuff and that shīt ain't easy, abeg they should allow him to rest,
I hope he recovers and this is his last time of doing so, I don't want him to end up like Daniel Bryan,

Owens even powerbombed him on top of that cage cheesy scraped his face on the rough metal what else do you people want grin

We want him to win a match by himself grin grin grin grin
LMFAO grin grin grin grin

CC naijamakossa am I lying? grin

I told you i was coming back to troll you properly , grin

pu7pl3:

Lol daeylår u know owens beat the crap out of that shane grin

I know nothing tongue lol, all right I won't lie. Owens tried small, grin
They both gave a great match, powerbomb on top the steel cage, owens no just get mercy,
My heart abeg, watching their match wasn't easy jor,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Seth rollins has been on duty week in week out the guy na work horse i dont know why you dont see him maybe if u leave white head shane and focus on other wrestlers you will.

I never noticed cry, cry I will change, I just watch specific matches and move on, chaii, I'm a horrible fan cry

Did you hear how the fans were chanting for miz you deserve it wgen he gave himself the award for the new big dogg cheesy i was wishing you were watching it with me to hear it
Where was this raw or HIAC? I only watch some matches and move on, let me check,

Next week they are locking roman reigns with BRAUN cheesy cheesy in a steel cage im soo sorry sheild grin grin

Who do you think will win? I can't say, I know Braun should be best bet but romans has been stepping up
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

The superstar of the match, the one who gave it all to win and put up an entertaining match grin
lol, wwe should not kill Shane for me, lol, they keep expecting him to do that high flying stuff and that shīt ain't easy, abeg they should allow him to rest,
I hope he recovers and this is his last time of doing so, I don't want him to end up like Daniel Bryan,

They both gave a great match, powerbomb on top the steel cage, owens no just get mercy,
lol to settle this case let's give it to both of them,they really try alot even risking their body cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Owens even powerbombed him on top of that cage cheesy scraped his face on the rough metal what else di you people want grin
did Owen even understand how he won the match ,No,because he's lifeless too.
till today I never know wetin Sammy Zane get for mind oo.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol to settle this case let's give it to both of them,they really try alot even risking their body cheesy

Lol, I'm just trolling him no hard feelings right pu7pl3 ?

Yeah they both went all out. Hats off to both of them

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who has seen smackdown when owens was narrrating how he went to heaven and met st peter grin cheesy.. i just love that dude cheesy

Makydebbie where are you

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
EmyLeo:

lolz..#superhero Shane..the guy performed beyond my expectations sha,

...you didn't talk bout tha tag team championship match_ thought you love brutality and badness!!..

Yea shane tried sha

I talked about the match now.. i said it was the best match on the show.. they even congratulatef themselves on SD live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

The one I watched sammy zane interrupted Shane from winning and the match was cancelled, automatically declaring Shane winner. tongue
Every other version is fake cool

LMAO, she's just happy she is going to be in her own match at TLC it's a big step for her, lol,
grin grin grin
I did feel bad for Alicia though, let them give her more opportunities, lol, Sasha couldn't believe it, LMAO,

YOU grin

Lol daeylar ure a lion grin grin i wont argue again cos its obvious ure ashamed shane lost
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Thats why he doesnt fight often... he will still do it again
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

I never noticed cry, cry I will change, I just watch specific matches and move on, chaii, I'm a horrible fan cry

Where was this raw or HIAC? I only watch some matches and move on, let me check,

Who do you think will win? I can't say, I know Braun should be best bet but romans has been stepping up

Why you dey do like that... it was on raw the first thing its called the mizzies awards...

I think roman will win but braun will kill him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
naijamakossa:
did Owen even understand how he won the match ,No,because he's lifeless too.
till today I never know wetin Sammy Zane get for mind oo.

Watch smackdown you will know
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I'm just trolling him no hard feelings right pu7pl3 ?

Yeah they both went all out. Hats off to both of them

No dear none atall grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by FunspoT(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Explain what you mean by publicity stunt

They all have great individual careers and don't need to bandup again to be relevant,I see this reunion as a means to sell tickets for the next event coming up.Tho Ambrose and Seth's tag team is good buh I dnt know what the shield reunion will be aiming for;or maybe they want to challenge Brock for his title ?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

No dear none atall grin

That's nice wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Why you dey do like that... it was on raw the first thing its called the mizzies awards...

I will change cry

I think roman will win but braun will kill him

Exactly, this was on my mind, I feel roman may win, but you can't tell, they are both strong wrestlers
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Thats why he doesnt fight often... he will still do it again

He should stop abeg,

It's getting too much,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol daylar ure a lion grin grin i wont argue again cos its obvious ure ashamed shane lost

LMAO grin
You know I'm telling the truth grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

He should stop abeg,

It's getting too much,

lol he will do it again i can assure u... he is in the hospital now tho suffered broken ribs cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin
You know I'm telling the truth grin grin

hahaha you sef know u arent cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.