Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95966 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Chydobe: 1:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Watch WWE Network Live on Android

To Enjoy the WWE Network experience, you must have installed the free WWE app on your android device running Android OS 4.1 or higher. You must also have subscribed for WWE Network.

To install the free WWE app on your device Visit Google Play Store, search for WWE, Select the WWE app and click install or click here.

Note : Set your preference to automatically update to ensure you always have the latest version of the app. To achieve this :

go into the Google Play Store, Select my Apps from the menu.
Press the Menu button of your device and check the Auto-update box

Click on link below to watch. First month is for free

http://www.newzified.com/how-to-watch-wwe-network-on-xbox-playstation-ios-android-windows-devices/

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Chydobe: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Well, this isn't actually a bad idea, it would be an awesome experience for WWE Fans all over the world. The approximately, $10 monthly will definitely be worth it if you are a die hard fan and, besides, WWE offers great entertainment, and the interesting part is, you could opt out of the service at will. No binding contract.

However, if you aren't sure about what to expect, you have a free month trial, yeah subscribe now and enjoy a free month trial version, then you could decide to be billed for the next month or cancel out the service. Although , the WWE Network app has some issues with freezing and glitches currently, it would be resolved in a very short period of time.

Click on link below for more info

http://www.newzified.com/watch-wwe-online-how-to-watch-wwe-free-wwe-network-%e2%94%82wwe-network-cost/

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by mrdickhead: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:

well well well, i observed that wwe fans started booing roman reigns ever since he defeated the undertaker. they've despised him since then. however the fans are divided on support for and against roman reigns. half of wwe fans love him, while the other half hate him. im the only roman reigns supporter on this thread, others are always finding dirt on him.

Abt how kane entered, lol shey na today wwe start to dey do wuru-wuru? hehe he prolly entered when his music came on and everyone got distracted.

lol guy your question about roman empire is funny. its a nick name for roman reigns, he's the big dawg and the wwe ring is always his yard, believe that
*drops mic*
lol who told you that you are the only one supporting roman reign,,,guy I am also a big supporter of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol who told you that you are the only one supporting roman reign,,,guy I am also a big supporter of him.
good one, we go soon start to dey oppress miz's fans on this side

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Chydobe:
Watch WWE Network Live on Android

To Enjoy the WWE Network experience, you must have installed the free WWE app on your android device running Android OS 4.1 or higher. You must also have subscribed for WWE Network.

To install the free WWE app on your device Visit Google Play Store, search for WWE, Select the WWE app and click install or click here.

Note : Set your preference to automatically update to ensure you always have the latest version of the app. To achieve this :

go into the Google Play Store, Select my Apps from the menu.
Press the Menu button of your device and check the Auto-update box

Click on link below to watch. First month is for free

http://www.newzified.com/how-to-watch-wwe-network-on-xbox-playstation-ios-android-windows-devices/
hey dont come and mess up this place with links about whatever you are promoting. this is a wwe discussion thread and its not for posting/ spamming this place with links. if this thread wasnt created u wont be here doing that
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by bonifieldstun(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2017
#under_siege team Smack down all the way
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
the ministry is moving, over 1000 posts and over 20000 views, it all started with a dream

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nickizoe(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:
all through oscar and emma's match i was like is this the undefeated nxt champ wey emma dey useless like this? her performance at TLC dint live up to expectations from the hype about her.
Was that even TLC?? They didn't even use any Tables, ladders or even chair at all... Just a boring match.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nickizoe(f): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
bonifieldstun:
#under_siege team Smack down all the way
You guys were just so lucky. .. #TEAMRAW
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by bonifieldstun(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nickizoe:
You guys were just so lucky. .. #TEAMRAW
we don't need luck, luck is for losers besides team Raw we need it because they are all losers, #TEAM SMACK DOWN ALL THE WAY
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Team FREE AGENT cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nickizoe(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2017
bonifieldstun:
we don't need luck, luck is for losers besides team Raw we need it because they are all losers, #TEAM SMACK DOWN ALL THE WAY
team Smack down are all weaklings.... tongue tongue Shean will hear it well when Kurt Angle fights him...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who has seen smackdown when owens was narrrating how he went to heaven and met st peter grin cheesy.. i just love that dude cheesy

Makydebbie where are you
I'm here hun.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nickizoe:
Was that even TLC?? They didn't even use any Tables, ladders or even chair at all... Just a boring match.
it was a welcome match for Oscar jare. omo this one that Aj styles has been on TLC and raw, is that a sign? e go make sense o
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nickizoe(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

it was a welcome match for Oscar jare. omo this one that Aj styles has been on TLC and raw, is that a sign? e go make sense o
oh boy! Is a sign ooo... #TEAM Raw... . And his welcome
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm here hun.
Jesus debbie what happened...I've missed you like....period
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Jesus debbie what happened...I've missed you like....period
Been sick and I got a job. So no time for nl.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
sorry about that, your song is Welcome back by Maze
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sorry about that, your song is Welcome back by Maze
Thanks.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
#Team smackdRAW cheesy..

...BTW, I pity that Indian guy sha, (Suplex city no b moi-moi o) RIP in advanceundecided..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Sorry to hear that, what was the diagnosis?? and congrats on your job dear..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
EmyLeo:

Sorry to hear that, what was the diagnosis?? and congrats on your job dear..
Sorry I can't disclose that here. Thanks hun.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Wow how do I respond..u hit me with both good nd bad news at the same time...

Sorry for the sickneSs hope ure not the type that's scared of drugs and uve recovered...

Nice after Job hunting u finally got it I'm happy for you

Lol I did it grin grin soo we are restricted to just wEekend snippets of you on NL abi sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wow how do I respond..u hit me with both good nd bad news at the same time...

Sorry for the sickneSs hope ure not the type that's scared of drugs and uve recovered...

Nice after Job hunting u finally got it I'm happy for you

Lol I did it grin grin soo we are restricted to just wEekend snippets of you on NL abi sad
Something like that hun, but I'll create time to reply mentions.

I'm still recuperating and thanks dear.
So what's up? I watched tlc, who else thinks the reunion of owens and zayn is boring?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Something like that hun, but I'll create time to reply mentions.

I'm still recuperating and thanks dear.
So what's up? I watched tlc, who else thinks the reunion of owens and zayn is boring?

Okay always expect me to mention you wink

Ul be okay dear

Tlc was epic grin

Give owens and zayn time that union has potential
Infact anything owens is involved inhas potential grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Okay always expect me to mention you wink

Ul be okay dear

Tlc was epic grin

Give owens and zayn time that union has potential
Infact anything owens is involved inhas potential grin
I've forgotten this one is a die hard Owens fan sef. Better person come let's discuss this.

I was even thinking it'll be cool if we all had a whatsapp group where we interact. But then, I remembered I'm very stingy with my number so I changed my mind.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I've forgotten this one is a die hard Owens fan sef. Better person come let's discuss this.

I was even thinking it'll be cool if we all had a whatsapp group where we interact. But then, I remembered I'm very stingy with my number so I changed my mind.

Lol seriously just give em time owens and zayn have lots of talent to make whatever they give em to do interesting

Yea stingy girl angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol seriously just give em time owens and zayn have lots of talent to make whatever they give em to do interesting

Yea stingy girl angry
Okay then, let's see. smiley

Not mah fault. tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Not mah fault. tongue
Wehdon. smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Not mah fault. tongue

Oya tell me who owns the fault
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

Wehdon. smiley
Hey wait, I sent a message there, and I saw it delivered before I left. I'm currently using mum's phone, just realized she has what I currently lack in excess so I'm just making use of it. Hope you're not jumping into conclusions?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Oya tell me who owns the fault
Nobody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.