Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95168 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

Lool.. Daeylar,come and look at your friend's Christmas wish for you cheesycheesy

but seriously it's not Bailey's fault you know..??

Is makydebbie using style to say that I cannor fight??

LMAO grin grin
Bayley cannot even enter the same stadium or arena with me, according to pu7pl3 she runs when she sees me in her dreams grin grin

So makydebbie, she is a good fit for you, accept her, don't worry I will cheer you by the ring, let's look for the entrance song you'll use and your in ring name, ROTFL grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

#Lol.... you ehen!!!!!

anticipate....makydebbie vs weak Bailey cheesycheesy

Lol, very true grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Who saw the match between Bronx shomen(monster among men) and kain yesterday. I don't know if I am the only one that found the match lit, any idea who the winner might have been if the match was concluded?

The match was lit, lol
Kane tried to run away when he saw that Bronn rose up just like him,

And the running powerbomb through the table,

I wonder where the referee went, I was so confused.
The way the match ended was confusing
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pu7pl3 come and see Sammy and Owens crying like babies. grin

They want to oust Shane as commissioner grin
They created a yep movement to oust Shane, they said he is being unfair to them, ROTFL

Lol,

They cried so much that Daniel Brian gave them another guest referee, lol, LMAO grin, himself,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

ion really feel Paige like that jare,i wish they pair her with asuka, make she chop better beating without fork and knife: Dcheesy

and bout Bailey, she so fond of holding her shoulder with any slight beating.. Injuries can make you weak sometimes even after surgery.

Lol, let's see the match, I think Asuka will mess her up but I don't know Paige's in ring skills so I'll wait till they ever do a match like that

Abeg, bayley is not even on the roster as far as I'm concerned,
She just allowed Alexa to mess her up.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol noooo it's Sammy that has 50 shades of badluck grin

Besides deep down Shane knows how important Owens talent is to WWE... It's soo immense that he can't sack owens cheesy and Daniel wudnt allow him.... The odds are in my boys favour girl

Important ke Lol,

But I know they won't sack them sha, so I wonder how they will twist the match.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
I'm getting the feeling that after Clash of Champions, Sami & Kevin will be two of the most beloved heels in WWE. Hell, they might even turn face

People that were so boring as heels, I don't see them becoming loved,
Too boring.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin
Bayley cannot even enter the same stadium or arena with me, according to pu7pl3 she runs when she sees me in her dreams grin grin

So makydebbie, she is a good fit for you, accept her, don't worry I will cheer you by the ring, let's look for the entrance song you'll use and your in ring name, ROTFL grin
Na so you like me reach? embarassed

Okay let's do tag team, me and you then Bailey and Sasha. tongue tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

that name "The miz",...lols

##it's like bruh went hiding as usual after he lost that title to reigns . at least he should prove he ain't a pushover and challenge reigns wella naocheesy. .. but I kinda like his entertaining spirit tho...

Lol he doesn't hide Jor cheesy...he is really acting a movie "the marine" and trust me when he returns he is coming hard for whoever is with the ictitle
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Important ke Lol,

But I know they won't sack them sha, so I wonder how they will twist the match.

Shane will get knocked out...bryan will make sure Owens and Zayn win then the rift between Shane and Bryan will be real angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, let's see the match, I think Asuka will mess her up but I don't know Paige's in ring skills so I'll wait till they ever do a match like that

Bailey is so dead right now... Wish I had a meme for you and her grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:
Pu7pl3 come and see Sammy and Owens crying like babies. grin

They want to oust Shane as commissioner grin
They created a yep movement to oust Shane, they said he is being unfair to them, ROTFL

Lol,

They cried so much that Daniel Brian gave them another guest referee, lol, LMAO grin, himself,

Lol they made the show interesting Jor...bryan is slowly turning heel ooo... I don't know how WWE expects people to Boo Daniel bryan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

The match was lit, lol

It's going to be a triple threat match now cos they were both counted out... Kane is getting a major WWE push and I'm so pissed angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
That's a big lie. Roman pulls off his move excellently

Of course he's bound to pull off his moves excellently when he's got only like 2 moves
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

Lol use Davidofall on you
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
pu7pl3:

It's going to be a triple threat match now cos they were both counted out... Kane is getting a major WWE push and I'm so pissed angry

How can you be pissed.
Dude's been in the company for like 19yrs and how many titles has he won already.
He deserves one last run cause he won't be around for much longer

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
EpicMaurice:

How can you be pissed.
Dude's been in the company for like 19yrs and how many titles has he won already.
He deserves one last run cause he won't be around for much longer

I hate the way they have handled that universal title... Giving it to Brock with him being a part timer has made the belt mediocre the ictitle has more credibility than it IMO

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

Lol...

asper# the entrance song, I think makydebbie is from ghana yeah?? One-corner would be perfect: Dcheesy......din din din din dindon dondon, din don din don, loll....cheesycheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Daeylar:

lol.. Alexa sabi fight na,

did you watch them raw vs smackdown match , with this Charlotte girl??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol he doesn't hide Jor cheesy...he is really acting a movie "the marine" and trust me when he returns he is coming hard for whoever is with the ictitle

#reallya movie..? that's nice...

won't mind watching it sha.. kinda miss him tho

##when my hand goes UP, your mouth .........finish it bruh cheesy...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

Lol...

asper# the entrance song, I think makydebbie is from ghana yeah?? One-corner would be perfect: Dcheesy......din din din din dindon dondon, din don din don, loll....cheesycheesy
See this one. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmyLeo:

#reallya movie..? that's nice...

won't mind watching it sha.. kinda miss him tho

##when my hand goes UP, your mouth .........finish it bruh cheesy...

Goes shut grin

It's actually like he's fourth movie... Dude is a movie star bruh cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Just saw these
Has anyone else seen em before? grin

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Owens shudnt turn face please embarassed
Slow ur roll. Don't knock it till u've tried it. You might just love him as a face.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Daeylar:

The match was lit, lol

Lol. Kain was the one who instigated the whole thing from the start I think. I just stated watching wwe not up to a month now and I fell in love with it.

As per ur knowledge. Who do you think will win between them cos I know there will be a rematch.

I am also a new fan of the roman reign squad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
EmyLeo:

I did, obviously Braun nao..

#_who Kane EPP...
One can never tell.
Kane too is one strong man.
They both suffered major damage
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
EmyLeo:

I did, obviously Braun nao..

#_who Kane EPP...
One can never tell.
Kane too is one strong man.
They both suffered major damages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
EpicMaurice:
Just saw these
Has anyone else seen em before? grin
I havent. Is it just animation or its a game.

I would love to download the game if you have the link. Thanks
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Kaycee7:
Slow ur roll. Don't knock it till u've tried it. You might just love him as a face.

He will look like a desperate dad seeking validation from his puberty driven daughter embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Daeylar:

People that were so boring as heels, I don't see them becoming loved,
Too boring.
Maybe boring for you. Storywise, they're the best thing on SDLive for me.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

He will look like a desperate dad seeking validation from his puberty driven daughter embarassed
He'll be an arrogant face.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kaycee7:
He'll be an arrogant face.

Its a nightmare

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.