Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96054 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Like daeylar very soon u will like him too

Good news for roman reigns fans tho is that he may win the rumble again so he can face lesnar...but be rest assured if he beats lesnar and feuds with miz for the universal title he will still lose to miz...he always loses to miz grin cheesy

When is wrestle mania sef?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:

When is wrestle mania sef?

April 28th or so...im not sure
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, I was all funny and so unexpected oh. cheesy
He has to be given an award for his ring awareness sis!
Lol, cheaters don't deserve awards, grin

The station doesn't show all at once, when an hour is up, it ends. So I'll continue and probably end tomorrow. So I watched it halfway. Don't you think wwe has made the royal rumble very very predictable? I mean the women's own. See how Asuka was on fire today. Isn't it obvious she's winning this thing? Smh. They can't even make this thing unpredictable for once.

I think the want to continue her undefeated reign from nxt as long as they can, maybe they need someone special to end it, I would love to see her wrestle Charlotte, I think nia has beaten asuka right?/

Undertaker came na, it was boring tho and everything was looking all different like they changed location and all.

They used 2 locations, one in Manhattan where they held the first ever raw show.
You see how small it was then.

I don't know when, but I think it's some time in April.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Like daeylar very soon u will like him too

Good news for roman reigns fans tho is that he may win the rumble again so he can face lesnar...but be rest assured if he beats lesnar and feuds with miz for the universal title he will still lose to miz...he always loses to miz grin cheesy

He remains a cheater grin

Wwe fans won't take it lightly with him if he main events wrestlemania again.
You know they some hate him because they said they keep giving him so much opportunities.

pu7pl3:

Lol daeylar welcome to the light

He remains a cheat grin grin

pu7pl3:

Stone cold is old now plus he drinks beer toomuch

Best mic work of the night was from elias but best crowd reaction was to stone cold....he put all the current stars to shame

That's why I said sometimes we just want cena to shut up, LMAO grin
He did good,
What was even cenas point of coming out?

Stone cold is great,
pu7pl3:

Not the whole locker room jor...and its 3 monsters not men

But it was a lot of people

I cant get over how short alexa is,
Damn, she is so short she is almost at Charlotte's waist, sad shocked

Damn, or was Charlotte wearing heels? sad

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daeylar:

He remains a cheater grin

Wwe fans won't take it lightly with him if he main events wrestlemania again.
You know they some hate him because they said they keep giving him so much opportunities.

He remains a cheat grin grin

That's why I said sometimes we just want cena to shut up, LMAO grin
He did good,
What was even cenas point of coming out?

Stone cold is great,

But it was a lot of people

I cantbget over how short alexa is,
Damn, she is so short she is almost at Charlotte's waist, sad shocked

Damn, or was Charlotte wearing heels? sad

I know he cheats thats why he is the best heel ever...

Alexa 5feet of fury grin

Wwe has released enzo amore

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

I know he cheats thats why he is the best heel ever...

Alexa 5feet of fury grin

Wwe has released enzo amore

Your kind of people, lol,

5feet of fury doesn't mean she should be on the ground na, I was in shock oh, shocked

Wow, just checked it out now and he was released yesterday, ( and you already got the details. wink so how did you know? wink )
Anyways, he really didn't bring much to the show.
I saw sexual assault allegations, sad
Anyways, at least nia will be free from this her ridiculous storyline.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Your kind of people, lol,

5feet of fury doesn't mean she should be on the ground na, I was in shock oh, shocked

Wow, just checked it out now and he was released yesterday, ( and you already got the details. wink so how did you know? wink )
Anyways, he really didn't bring much to the show.
I saw sexual assault allegations, sad
Anyways, at least nia will be free from this her ridiculous storyline.

Yea my kind of wrestler not people lol

5 feet is too short sha grin

I have an inside man wink i know everything...and yea nia is meant to be a female monstrous wrecking machine not a lover angry

Did you watch smackdown....this week was rated 7 while raws 25th anniversary was 3 meh tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mixed match challenge was lit...big e was busy throwing pancakes at corey graves while corey graves murdered him on commentary....miz and asuka will surely go far goodluck for thier charity

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, cheaters don't deserve awards, grin

I think the want to continue her undefeated reign from nxt as long as they can, maybe they need someone special to end it, I would love to see her wrestle Charlotte, I think nia has beaten asuka right?/

They used 2 locations, one in Manhattan where they held the first ever raw show.
You see how small it was then.

I don't know when, but I think it's some time in April.
Oh okay sis, you don explain am well for me. kiss

No, she won(Asuka) nia couldn't wrestle because she got a leg injury thanks to Asuka.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay sis, you don explain am well for me. kiss

No, she won(Asuka) nia couldn't wrestle because she got a leg injury thanks to Asuka.

cheesy cheesy kiss

Oh, I didn't know.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea my kind of wrestler not people lol

5 feet is too short sha grin

I have an inside man wink i know everything...and yea nia is meant to be a female monstrous wrecking machine not a lover angry

Did you watch smackdown....this week was rated 7 while raws 25th anniversary was 3 meh tongue

Lol are we sure? grin

Lol, Alexa's own is special abeg
Introduce me cry lol, it was funny seeing her carry chicken soup grin

No I didn't cry

Raw really didn't live up to expectations, they didn't do anything with the women,
And the men, not as much as anticipated.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daeylar:

cheesy cheesy kiss

Oh, I didn't know.
Yea so I nia couldn't continue her match with her.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was expecting Raw25 to be 3hrs or more. Normal 2h20m.
After how far women have come, they just had them wave. Mtcheew. At least, Trish giving Alexa a Stratusfaction would have spiced things up. I knew I was forgetting a woman in my list. Lita didn't show and she's, IMO, one of the best female in-ring performers of all time. Had a lot of memorable matches on Raw. How the hell did WWE not invite her? At least, I assumed Beth Phoenix was absent because of the same reason as Edge.

Kicking off the show with Stone Cold was a good decision.
Taker can still cut a badass promo.
Concluding with DX was fantastic
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol are we sure? grin

Lol yes oo we are sure...miz is the beat villian in wwe now...he boos at funerals cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kaycee7:

Not much was done,
Raw fell hands

After how far women have come, they just had them wave. Mtcheew. At least, Trish giving Alexa a Stratusfaction would have spiced things up. I knew I was forgetting a woman in my list. Lita didn't show and she's, IMO, one of the best female in-ring performers of all time. Had a lot of memorable matches on Raw. How the hell did WWE not invite her? At least, I assumed Beth Phoenix was absent because of the same reason as Edge.
Now I have to go and find out why beth and edge were not invited. YouTube comments were saying she (lita) may have been invited but just choose not to come.
Lol, why Alexa though? grin

It was pathetic to be honest, just a wave? sad at least making them do something would have made the show less boring.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol yes oo we are sure...miz is the beat villian in wwe now...he boos at funerals cheesy

Lol. grin

So what is your contact telling you now? cheesy any inside scoop? wink cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol. grin

So what is your contact telling you now? cheesy any inside scoop? wink cheesy

Um yea...but i dont wanna drop any spoilers yet or atall tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
pu7pl3:

Um yea...but i dont wanna drop any spoilers yet or atall tongue
angry

Then I have to classify this your info as fake news grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

angry

Then I have to classify this your info as fake news grin

Which info is that....enzo?

All my infos are legit
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Which info is that....enzo?

All my infos are legit

Lol, was just saying if you won't give me spoilers, (yet or at all angry ) then I have to call it fake news cheesy
Was joking sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, was just saying if you won't give me spoilers, (yet or at all angry ) then I have to call it fake news cheesy
Was joking sad

Wait are you seriously asking for spoilers

Ok ure joking

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok daeylar let me give you something....samoa joe will be on nxt take over kickoff show not as a badass destroyer but a badass kick off show panel member wink

And kevin owens is one hell of a performer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvy-kUlcFbQ
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Wait are you seriously asking for spoilers

Ok ure joking

Was just joking all the way grin wink

pu7pl3:
Ok let me give you something....samoa joe will be on nxt take over kickoff show not as a badass destroyer but a badass kick off show panel member wink

And kevin owens is one hell of a performer

What's a show panel member? Like those commentators?

Kevin belle Owens, the man who cannot fight alone grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

Was just joking all the way grin wink

What's a show panel member? Like those commentators?

Kevin belle Owens, the man who cannot fight alone grin

Yea the ones that do something like a talk show on the kick off show

Did you watch the moves in the video?

And that belle there means beautiful...i agree cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea the ones that do something like a talk show on the kick off show

Did you watch the moves in the video?

And that belle there means beautiful...i agree cheesy

Oh OK then

Lol, just watched now, lol, he is mostly using their moves to mock them, especially john cena grin

Lol, belle means beautiful. I like your style grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

Oh OK then

Lol, just watched now, lol, he is mostly using their moves to mock them, especially john cena grin

Lol, belle means beautiful. I like your style grin grin

Forget the mockery...see how he excecutes em perfectly...my fave is the stonecold stunner on reigns..too sweet cheesy

Kevin "beautifull" owens...you named him wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kaycee7:

I was expecting more from the Divas.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Forget the mockery...see how he excecutes em perfectly...my fave is the stonecold stunner on reigns..too sweet cheesy

Kevin "beautifull" owens...you named him wink

I know, when I said mockery I meant it all how well he did it all to them,

Lol. I called him Kevin belle Owens, grin grin
Final. LMAO
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Daeylar:

I know, when I said mockery I meant it all how well he did it all to them,

Lol. I called him Kevin belle Owens, grin grin
Final. LMAO

Fair enough...il take your acknowledgements...check out one of the best promos of all time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2zhPN5-Es

Makydebbie wrestlemania is 8th april
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Coyotejack(m): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Wow so a thread like this exists

I greet u all.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Fair enough...il take your acknowledgements...

check out one of the best promos of all time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2zhPN5-Es

Makydebbie wrestlemania is 8th april

I mean the Kevin Owens did the moves well, and the way he mocked them was funny, lol, he was good,
Kevin belle, grin

Thank you for this, it was hilarious, rock is a fool, chris uncle with the iron lung, grin

Lol, now you want to make me angry again, grin just imagine the person they give to babysit belle Owens
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
NXT Takeover : Philadelphia
Dying to watch Andrade "Cien" Almas Vs Johnny Gargano. Gargano is, IMO, one of the best in-ring performers in NXT. These 2 were also the very first match I watched in NXT.

Royal Rumble today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.