Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos (37872 Views)

Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by uviesa(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Bb
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by lovat(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Remove Islam and this boy would have graduated without any hassles

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Rip
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
There is something about Boko Haram I'm yet to comprehend. They seem to target everybody that is not their member and not necessarily armed forces or religious groups. R.I.P.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by AustineCJ: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2017
As an igbo son born and brought up in maiduguri,the state was really indeed once a home of peace,I don't need to be told that there are good muslims out dre,many r honest n frndly.22gud years they were like a brother to me in the street of maiduguri till date many stil call since I left the state in 2012.RIP to these bro,might not knw him but then his a human n d bad eggs hav caught up with him but the boko harram n its sponsors will face Gods wrath in full

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Nkepris(f): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adonis89(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2017
AustineCJ:
As an igbo son born and brought up in maiduguri,the state was really indeed once a home of peace,I don't need to be told that there are good muslims out dre,many r honest n frndly.22gud years they were like a brother to me in the street of maiduguri till date many stil call since I left the state in 2012.RIP to these bro,might not knw him but then his a human n d bad eggs hav caught up with him but the boko harram n its sponsors will face Gods wrath in full
u no get shame
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by samsam2019: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2017
And then some idiots will say it's propaganda if you tell them the truth about the evil of this evil religion called islam.

I think Trump should ban anybody from the northern part of Nigeria including buhari himself

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Sanchase: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria what a useless country.

A sink !

A country where nothing works !

A country where people die with no closure with regards to why it happened and avoid such in future.

A country where people just get by.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Jexyme(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2017
"who was writing his last exams -was killed on his way home for one week vocation"....

May he RIP.
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Viccur(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2017
A
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by AJCs(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2017
The way God will hold all parents responsible for their inability to train their children very well wen they are still young so shall it also be to all Nigerian leaders passed through the governance but failed abysmally to take care of the country.
In all, if you don't have anything benefial to the masses and country at large, don't go near governance so as not to be chastised by only God.
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Syjibrin(f): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2017
projectking68:
sweet news ...this just the beginning.. .more will die.. .until they let igbos have a nation. ..and give the Faithfull Muslim an Islamic nation.. ...simple request... If you like hate this words.. ....
you need serious deliverance. I know you will attack me with vabal onslaught but before you do that always remember that death is a debt that every living soul will pay don't allow your emotion to over ride your sense of human and please don't misconstrued my comment to your post its a piece of advise because you don't joke with mystireous death. Some one is killed by Boko Haram and you are busy posting laughing picture and not only that wishing more death just because you hate the region it will rather do more ham than good. As I have rightly iterated earlier in my write up I don't mean vabal onslaught on you just that we should be civil in our reaction to issue that has to do with death because nobody has the monopoly to its occurrence. Sorry if your perception towards my comment has anything to do with grandiloquent. As you might have erroneously conceived my reaction to the awful comment you post to be an Insolent.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by VETSURGEON123(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
rip
AND U SHAL ALSO NOT BE TOLD RIP IN YR OWN TIME OF DEATH ALSO..
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Shakur86(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2017
projectking68:
sweet news ...this just the beginning.. .more will die.. .until they let igbos have a nation. ..and give the Faithfull Muslim an Islamic nation.. ...simple request... If you like hate this words.. ....
Hmm some people sha
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Deejay1000(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Iphone5:
Well, they killed one of their own.......
No RIP grin
angry
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Lilpeey: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
northvietnam:
sorry... I have no pity.. na ur people invent am...

if u r Suffering from Dementia, u r free to
quote me
Fool

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Shakur86(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
what a wicked world we are living in
Re: UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by nbright: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
Very painful

Boko and there financiers will not have rest

Rip

He's just a soft target according to Liar muhammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.