Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

“I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari (4184 Views)

'The President resurfaces, boldly declares, "I am hale and hearty"! / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Checkout New Picture Of PMB Emerges Looking Hale And Hearty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by calaway: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
DelGardo:

The announcement of his 10-day leave also made it clear that he will attend to his health while away. So he took a rest and medical vacation.

How else should it be put to satisfy mischief makers? PMB walked into this plane but they still produced fake news of his death the next day.

No, the announcement is not the problem.

The pic is a fake as the news!!!!

My house in UK is even better than that rathole the pic was shot. Buhari was still a serial loser when this pic was taken.

Since he tasted presidency his level since changed even his local house in Daura has more splendor.... The Nigeria state house in london is a tasteful piece of living space not this shack.

Stop fooling yourself with fake pics... You are only showing your foolishness in desperation
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Jabioro: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Both Rumours and counter rumours news are coming through credible source..Adeshina and Garuba could have done better.Their media handle such as tweeter ..,but all are silent.
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by browniex: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
lekkie073:
Story
kukuma go thier go kill am nah.thomas.
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nbote(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
So why did it take dem dis long to jus quash d rumours.. Why not quash these rumours once and for all before it got dis far. Dem jus like quarrel pass fight. It's either u want to totally ignore d rumours and let d people wait it out till d vacation is over or I com out and address it. Why allow "close confidant", "Close friend of d family" to still address d issues even afta ur media aides and assistants have com out to address it. Both d presidency and his ppl are to blame for these rumours.
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by ABEngine(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why would a wife have to confirm by travelling to the UK if only he is a phone call away?

Why post undated photos when he can make a broadcast like Turkey's Edrogan? Except he is unaccountable to Nigerians.

Why are his aids frantically trying to convince Nigerians?

Why why why?
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
Even Thomas did not believe Jesus when he showed him his hands and feet... Nigerians are doubting Thomases.

U well.

Or thomas didn't believe what they told him until he saw Jesus himself
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by 2SWT(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

U well.

Or thomas didn't believe what they told him until he saw Jesus himself
we simply want to see him
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by remebombom: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yeah for now, you will soon die for good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) / Oando Declares N4.6bn PAT In H1 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.