Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now (4152 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by BiafrodExposed: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by BiafrodExposed: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by bot101(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bros don't die before your time over Biafra mata ooo!! You better goan do something better with your life instead of fighting an agitation that is older than you. You are very funny sed. I just dey laff your tone "Which time did President Trump..." That one was so funny I started laffing.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by BiafrodExposed: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:
Bros don't die before your time over Biafra mata ooo!! You better goan do something better with your life instead of fighting an agitation that is older than you. You are very funny sed. I just dey laff your tone "Which time did President Trump..." That one was so funny I started laffing.

The lie is incessant

1 Like

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by bot101(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

The lie is incessant

Don't goan do something with your life you hear. You think the people reading those papers don't know what's up?? They know much more than You!! Better spend your time doing something meaningful abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Auladimeji1: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:
You that is doing something with your life,where are you now.Nonsense

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by HisSexcellency(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

The lie is incessant
I used to believe back then in 2017 that this guy hates ipob or Nnamdi kanu. Never knew he's just making profit of some peoples hatred for the Biafra agitations.
He goes by the name "Biafaudexposed" then, created a of funny and ridiculous video clips of ipob and kanu. He creates threa all over the place and directs people to watch these videos, he made a lot of fans of those who hated the ipob and what they stood for and wanted to make mockery of them. Though i don't know if he made alot of money from the videos as most persons never watched them but only comment on here
When the military attacked southeast and Nnamdi kanu was nowhere to be found, this dude also disappeared from the scene. He created a new moniker and joined the normal Nairaland's bickering of Apc/pdp political support groups.
Fast forward to few weeks ago when Nnamdi kanu appeared in Israel, this dude created a new moniker "biafrodexposed" probably because he forgot to password to the previous moniker or deleted it.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Birdyclear: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bastards having restless night and day over other peoples problem

1 Like

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by zeromeridian: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
The way the op is going about his failed propaganda, you soon here he is down with stroke.
Biafra is leaving you for good and you would not have anything to worry about.

Enjoy your republic of Nigeria with your Fulani caliphate.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by potterdon: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

The lie is incessant
hungry thing grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Donelli: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

The lie is incessant

You lost me when you made reference to the issue of passport as "lie". It only proves my initial impression that your own style of investigative journalism is one borne out of sheer frustration and mental imbalance.

I'll help you out with research material.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/ipob-britain-briefs-nigeria-on-nnamdi-kanus-travelling-documents/amp/

You're welcome smiley

Remember I asked about your vision and mission statement in this new found profession, kindly furnish me with a clear response.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by ican2020: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
bbb
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by ican2020: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

The lie is incessant
so, someone can just hate some people just like that
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Nasafina(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
HisSexcellency:

I used to believe back then in 2017 that this guy hates ipob or Nnamdi kanu. Never knew he's just making profit of some peoples hatred for the Biafra agitations.
He goes by the name "Biafaudexposed" then, created a of funny and ridiculous video clips of ipob and kanu. He creates threa all over the place and directs people to watch these videos, he made a lot of fans of those who hated the ipob and what they stood for and wanted to make mockery of them. Though i don't know if he made alot of money from the videos as most persons never watched them but only comment on here
When the military attacked southeast and Nnamdi kanu was nowhere to be found, this dude also disappeared from the scene. He created a new moniker and joined the normal Nairaland's bickering of Apc/pdp political support groups.
Fast forward to few weeks ago when Nnamdi kanu appeared in Israel, this dude created a new moniker "biafrodexposed" probably because he forgot to password to the previous moniker or deleted it.

The hungry man is just looking for youtube views so he can earn from google adsense, he even lost his first channel then created another one..

Well as for me la click la die
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by 1zynnvn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nnamdi KANU is your only source of relevance. Without him you are absolutely useless.

Just pointing out a fact.
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by gabinweb: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Bro just free that guy... Personally oonce I see post here shared by BiafraExposed I don't bother myself checking the post cos I already known him as unserious person.
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by BiafrodExposed: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:

You lost me when you made reference to the issue of passport as "lie". It only proves my initial impression that your own style of investigative journalism is one borne out of sheer frustration and mental imbalance.

I'll help you out with research material.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/ipob-britain-briefs-nigeria-on-nnamdi-kanus-travelling-documents/amp/

You're welcome smiley

Remember I asked about your vision and mission statement in this new found profession, kindly furnish me with a clear response.
Thanks

the news said they were about to not that they gave him. pls read the news u gave me
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by Donelli: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

the news said they were about to not that they gave him. pls read the news u gave me

Alright we've crossed stage one of your learning process. In this lesson, you have identified that there was an intention to issue him the documents.

Now clap for yourself. smiley

Let's proceed to the next lesson...

Excerpts:

"The embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, may have to stay longer in Israel where he is currently holed up, following his failure to use the travel document that would have enabled him to move to the United Kingdom.

It was learnt that the Biafran agitator failed to utilise the Emergency Travel Document provided for him by the British authorities until the document expired."

https://punchng.com/kanu-to-stay-longer-in-israel-travel-document-expires/amp/

Once again, you're welcome. smiley
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by seunlayi(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2018
For real
Re: Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now by neezar: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Ipobexposed nawa to u oo

have u gone broke again??

Will report your account to YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Ongoing Road Project See Peoples' Reactions / I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.