Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... (3549 Views)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2017: Songs Of Victory (fourth Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
RosaConsidine:
I don't know if anyone has asked this before but this thread might as well be a good point to ask:

Why did God need six days to create the earth? Clearly he's all powerful and all so would the earth have collapsed if he had done it all in one day? I mean, all he needed to do was say the word. Why did he need time to pass between each creative command before he continued? I sincerely need reasoned answers.

Hian. Lol

I would really like to read answers from theists on this
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by winner007: 9:07am On May 14, 2017
God created the sun and moon for man to nunber his days. He personally did not need this bcus he lives out of time. The 4th dimension as scientists would like to call it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Language Will We Speak In Heaven / D / Evolution: What's Your Take On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.