Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) (23224 Views)

Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / El-Rufai Inspects The 150MLD Zaria Water Expansion Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
IF UR MAIN REASON FOR GOING TO CHURCH TODAY IS TO LOOK FOR GALZ, MY BRODA I JUST WANT TO TELL U DT HELL IS REAL...

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by princechiemekam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anybody that stripped my personal right to 'click' like in dis platform is Mad....thunder fire u OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by provostmk(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Best ever governor in d history of Kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by repogirl(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Foolish people. They think they can force Kaduna to develop by force. Suffering people to travel longer for no just reason. If International airplanes will still be landing in Abuja, why can't domestic flights also land?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
kabrud:

Go collect am na, since na ur money.
I go collect am
.. Nothing concern you and I
We have nothing in common
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
the people killed in Kaduna south did he go there for any reason?
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by kabrud: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

I go collect am
.. Nothing concern you and I
We have nothing in common

Na for nl u go collect am?

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by CXLVII: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sulaiman said El-rufai will die and dude is looking healthier.

This is just a proof that God himself is not behind Sulaiman.
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by princejenks(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
greggng:

Use ur common sense alll flight to abuja will henceforth stop at kaduna from kaduna the passengers will board a bus, taxi or helicopter to abuja. The security agents are putting tight security along that road so that no one kidnap the rich.
have you asked yourself if the foreign airlines will agree to this arrangement considering the logistics of moving to kd?

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by Abbiguy4real: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Well it’s no more news that the northerners are so damn smart than we SS SE and SW combined together in this game called politics .

Did you think the meeting of the 19 northern governors meeting in kaduna was for jamboree ? .. the main crust of the matter has been discussed at midnight while we only saw the flashes in their smiles in the day meeting .

Remember that some weeks back V.P osibanjo was busy reaching peace and appealing to the militants and at the same bribing our SS elders to calm down so that the current oil out put will be maintained to sustain one thing . The Northern agenda. I bet if he knows any of all this .

Meanwhile while acting as mere commissioner and errand boy for the north the politically conscious northerners already have a well laid down plan and projects those set of crude oil money that is been safely exported will be channeled into ; The Kaduna intl airport upgrade .The Kano -Kaduna rail -line project and the Abuja intl airport runway upgrade all within this given 3 Month period . yet there is no visible sign of any FG airport project upgrade on the SS ,SE and the only one thing that so been used to keep the mouth of the afonjas shut in the SW is the ongoing lagos Ibadan road just to cool the westerners down . ..SS SE SW .. WE ARE ALL LIVING THE HAUSA -FULANI MAN’S DREAMS FOR THEM ...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abbiguy4real:
Well it’s no more news that the northerners are so damn smart than we SS SE and SW combined together in this game called politics .

Did you think the meeting of the 19 northern governors meeting in kaduna was for jamboree ? .. the main crust of the matter has been discussed at midnight while we only saw the flashes in their smiles in the day meeting .

Remember that some weeks back V.P osibanjo was busy reaching peace and appealing to the militants and at the same bribing our SS elders to calm down so that the current oil out put will be maintained to sustain one thing . The Northern agenda. I bet if he knows any of all this .

Meanwhile while acting as mere commissioner and errand boy for the north the politically conscious northerners already have a well laid down plan and projects those set of crude oil money that is been safely exported will be channeled into ; The Kaduna intl airport upgrade .The Kano -Kaduna rail -line project and the Abuja intl airport runway upgrade all within this given 3 Month period . yet there is no visible sign of any FG airport project upgrade on the SS ,SE and the only one thing that so been used to keep the mouth of the afonjas shut in the SW is the ongoing lagos Ibadan road just to cool the westerners down . ..SS SE SW .. WE ARE ALL LIVING THE HAUSA -FULANI MAN’S DREAMS FOR THEM ...

You nailed it. Sadly, we'd never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by modelsms(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
This guy get mind no be small kkk
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by greggng: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
princejenks:
have you asked yourself if the foreign airlines will agree to this arrangement considering the logistics of moving to kd?

They don't ve a choice cos safety is. Paramount. From now on it must be Nigeria first Nigeria first. Baba has to follow trump way now. on a serious note safety is paramount
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by mengho(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
The funny thing here is I posted same ish earlier but my topic was instead moved from politics to Travel section...nice one nairaland . I see what you did there grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3599358/kaduna-airport-rehabilitation-85-completion
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by justmenoni: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your lst question doesn't have the same answer cos the answer is: Lala likes snake
NLEFCC:
Pidgin English is the only language where question and answer is the same thing.

Examples
Quest: Him dey inspect the airport? Ans: Him dey inspect the airport.

Quest: Politicians corrupt? Ans: Politicians corrupt.

Quest: Dem kill the thief? Ans: Dem Kill the thief.

Quest: Police like bribe? Ans: Police like bribe.

Quest: Presido dey d other room? Ans: Presido dey d other room.

Quest: Nairaland mods like snake?
Ans:--------------------------
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by wink2015(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
This governor is wanted in the Hague ( Netherland ) for his crimes in the killing of innocent people in southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by RonJeremy: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
wink2015:
This governor is wanted in the Hague ( Netherland ) for his crimes in the killing of innocent people in southern Kaduna
lol!! He El-Rufai is inspecting the airport that the ICC in The Hague will use to extradite him to face war crime genocide against Southern Kaduna people.
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by obailala(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abbiguy4real:

While northern leaders keep coming together to scheme and plot and manipulate things for the betterment of the north, the question I keep asking is, 'what are southern leaders doing?'... Have southern leaders ever come together before to scheme for any major development?... In recent times there's been a lot of noise (just loud noise) about SE+SS alliance especially since 2015 elections, but apart from just voting Jonathan and scheming for their personal pockets, have the leaders in these zones ever for once come together to scheme for any thing for the zones since 1960 till date?... Not even after 2015, I've never heard of anything like a SS+SE elders or leadership forum, let alone a SW+SS+SE forum.

Then putting the leaders/elders aside, never have I heard of any initiative by citizens in the south to knock sense into southern leaders. The only thing we seem to know how to do in the south is complain, cry and lament over the 'wisdom' of the north in outsmarting everyone else; all we know how to do in the south is 'blame others' for all our woes.
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abbiguy4real:

i don't know why we southerners luv to blame every of our failures on the north.
last I checked no northern leader has Eva stopped our idioootic leaders from Comin together for the gud of the region. leaders from our region re simply too busy working for their individual pockets and siphoning funds for their unborn generations.
yet these leaders re aware they've the backing of the teaming unintelligent gullible brainwashed yoots from the south re Eva ready to protest in defence and support of these theives from our region.
one of our own was there as president for 5yrs. the country earned soooo much under Him,yet roads in the south remain death traps and it's we southern yoots that re ready to die in defence of the man who denied his region much desired development. we still worship him till date.
Re: Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) by sapele914(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Chrisharry:
The short DEVIL. He must be drunk with the blood of Christians. God will judge the bastard. Enemy of Christianity. When you want to see the devil, look at El'rufai, the dwarf devil.
I said I should view the thread, I knew I would find dummies like you,Hypocrite crusader, at best a bigot,pot calling kettle black. No be only blood of christians,oga vampire abi na dracular?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch / National Assembly sembly Leadership Meets Tomorrow / Okada Restriction In Lagos: Sanwoolu Is On The Side Of The Law And Has Done Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.