Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) (38613 Views)

New Year 2020: Year of Double Blessings / After One Year Of Friendzoning, We Are Finally Getting Married / My Experience At The Grand Opening Of Shoprite Novare Gateway Mall Abuja *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by metromediaboss: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chinese community in Nigeria held a carnival-like celebration to mark the beginning of Chinese Year of the Rooster, in Abuja. See more photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-chinese-living-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by prince985(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
So we shld do wat?

27 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by owobokiri(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who are those 3 Tasmanian devils for heavens sake?

31 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chinese that always mock blacks, wetin concern black afonjas with Chinese new year?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
I see more blacks than the Chinese... It is their new year? grin

16 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by stefanweeks: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shu son la
Meaning Happy New year in chinko

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by modelsms(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
oyinbo will come here as expatriates but we go to their countries as immigrants.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Chinese always mock blacks, wetin concern black afonjas with Chinese new year?
hehehehehehe u took dat off my mouth bro

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Nixiepie(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
The year of the Kock MUST be recognized by all women world wide, with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
I see more blacks than the Chinese
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
modelsms:
oyinbo will come here as expatriates but we go to their countries as immigrants.

Bingo! Until we change our thoughts and words our actions shall not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by demolinka(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alright. This year too, we'll celebrate the New yam festival in Beijing.
1-1 goalless draw

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by juman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
modelsms:

Exactly,

We dont have sensible leaders that can make things happen here in our country.

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by ogbe240(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
xin nian kuaile! Zhu zhongguo ren dou chun jie kuaile! Wo xiwang nimen dou you hao nian. Xie nimen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by ogbe240(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
xin nian kuaile! Zhu zhongguo ren dou chun jie kuaile! Wo xiwang nimen dou you yi ge hao nian. Xie nimen.
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by BossDanniee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oya frontpage.. Space booked
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:
Who are those 3 Tasmanian devils for heavens sake?

I thought they were yorubaas because of how dark they are. I have a hard time differentiating between Yorubaas and Sundanese....they look alike!

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by cedar3: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
ogbe240:
xin nian kuaile! Zhu zhongguo ren dou chun jie kuaile! Wo xiwang nimen dou you yi ge hao nian. Xie nimen.
I dey feel u bro.
Meaning (yisi)--- happy new year! Wish Chinese people happy spring. I hope you all have a good year.thank you all.
Pengyou, ni shi hanyu xuesheng ma?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by oatzeal(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
COOL
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
ogbe240:
cedar3:

I dey feel u bro.
Meaning (yisi)--- happy new year! Wish Chinese people happy spring. I hope you all have a good year.thank you all.
Pengyou, ni shi hanyu xuesheng ma?
Loool! WTF!?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by smithe113(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
n
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by 1Rebel: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
modelsms:

ehe? what is your point?
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by paskyboy: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Afonjas why?. Even in your father's land. See wetin playing second fiddle cause

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by tillaman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good 4 dem
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by CXLVII: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chinese were hardly influenced by Western/Middle-East culture or religion, unlike my African brothers who now have an imported life style and religion which has caused them more pain than good.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Segadem(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by kenzysmith: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omo na millions of naira abi na dollar full there oya make i show my goons d place make them kw the location
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Tisham20(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheeew who there new year epp
Re: Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
1Rebel:

ehe? what is your point?
You actually don't get his point?? That's serious indeed.... Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.