Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Leaving In Abundance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaving In Abundance (399 Views)

How To Live In Abundance / Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving In Abundance by Earthkumy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
LEAVING IN ABUNDANCE
(UNDERSTANDING SEED AND HARVEST TIME)
After my last massage titled “unanswered prayer” some wrote me and expressing how the massage helped them to trust God more and wait for his answers. One particular feedback got my attention, a young lady wrote me and asked “is it when I’m dead God will answer my prayer?” she was asking God for financial fulfillment. My answer to her wasn’t that pampering anyway; I was just moved to ask her if she think she deserved God’s answers. My answer to her wasn’t to under mind the grace of God to hear us even in our low state, the reason for the answer is to get her to reflect on her relationship with God before accusing Him of unfaithfulness.
The reason while I’m writing about this is because I know that financial difficulties had made many people lose their faith, and many people’s faith is shaking because of the financial difficulties. Even the Pastors and many Church leaders are not left out. One thing we should understand is that there’s seed time and harvest time, if we understand that, it will be very easy for us to know when we are sowing seed and when is time for us to start harvesting. God said in Gen 8:22 "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest will never cease." Know when you are planting and when you are supposed to be reaping and the Holy Spirit will help you understand that. When people write me requesting financing help on the social media, it makes me hopeful and they do not understand that I’m still in the process of Sowing. I know when they read the testimonies of what God is doing in my ministry, they will be like those guys should give him money, let me write him so that he will share some of it with me. And when I offer to pray with them and I believe they are disappointed.
Leaving in abundance has to start with you knowing who your God is and knowing that He is faithful to reward everyone according to his/her work, not only that He is ready to provide for us even when we are not worth it. When some of my co student heard that I don’t collect money for the people I pray for nor ask them to sow seed. They normally mock me over it, last year I didn’t pay my second semester school fees on time and I was mocked for not collecting nor ask for seed sowing. One of my friends who didn’t pay his own on time too, was getting feed up a week before the exam, I told him to go and prepare we must write the exam, he asked me how? I told him I know the God I serve don’t disappoint. The next day someone heard from a lecturer that I haven’t paid my school fee and he came and paid for me and my friend got his own paid by his leader and we both wrote the exam. When he saw me he said sir I don’t understand your faith. God always provide what I need when I need it, and if you are a child of God, pause and look at how you have survived for so long. You will discover even though you don’t have it at once God has always provided your daily bread. You have to choose how you see the world and your life, if you look at it with the eyes of greed you will spend your entire life unfulfilled.
Many harlots, arm robbers, 419ers, etc. have reasons for their immoral behaviors, some blame God unanswered prayers for the reason for their unholy behavior. Let me tell the truth no one come to God or gets God’s attention by wishful thinking, you must be decisive on what you want before you can get God’s attention. Jeremiah 29:13 said we will find God when we search for Him with all our hearts. That is to say until we cry out to Him in our secret place with all seriousness you won’t get His attentions. James 5:13 said if any of you suffering hardship he should pray.
When God use someone to fulfilled my need and I starts looking up to them, something will just happen that will make them change their mind and I know is not because the devil is at work but God is teaching me how to totally depend on Him and no one else. Have you ever wondered if that is your case too, blaming others for not helping you is a total waste of time they own you nothing, even God own you nothing but He still cares and will always be there for us, all He needs us to do is to learn how to trust Him in everything we do. I believe as Christians we have no reason to be poor; to me is a sin because it means we are not maximizing all that God has given to us. But does not having much now mean poverty? Leave that question with you to ponder on.
May God bless you and show you half the things He prepared for you in Jesus name amen.
MEN AFTER GOD’S HEART
Prayer line: 08086423186

1 Like

Re: Leaving In Abundance by Earthkumy(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Leaving In Abundance by Earthkumy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Healing For The Repentant / God's Not Dead 1 And 2 movie: Helping Athiest Thread / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.